It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Pastor to be executed in Iran, prayer call to brothers and sisters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I heard a few days ago about an Iranian christian pastor that is being imprisoned and scheduled for execution (by hanging) in Iran because he refuses to denounce Jesus Christ as the Lord and Savior, our messiah. This is a prayer call to my brothers and sisters in Christ, we must entreat the Lord to free our brother unless the Lord by his martyrdom, plans to use his death to bring the light and love of Christ to many more souls in the region. I pray the our brother whom is one of the few of us alone down on the frontlines of this spiritual battle to hold to his resolve and conviction. He has already statd that he will not deny the Lord Jesus Christ and so these Islamists are dead set on murdering him.

www.faithfreedom.org...

Iran and other nations held in the iron fisted grip of Islam have laws condemening to death any who were once muslim that convert to christianity. This brave soul is facing the kind of persecution that christians faced during the Crusades in the middle east, Islam and its "convert or kill" theosophy defiles the law of God and disobeys the 6th commandment "thou shalt not murder". Pray brothers and sisters the the Lords will be done in this matter, to free our brother or to see that his martyrdom brings many more to Jesus Christ. Spread the word to your churches, let us all be united in prayer.
edit on 2-10-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: typos!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It looks like Iran is now changing its story,according to Foxnews.com:

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The Christians were being persecuted during the crusades? What about all the Muslims that were murdered for not converting to Christianity? It is a bad thing if this happens but he knew what would happen to him because he knew what hadith they followed there.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Iran is not saudi arabia, in KSA yes they would probably kill him for religious stuff, but not in Iran, there are jewish communities living peacefully in Iran,
he was charged with rape as far as i can recall but CNN had this story spinning like crazy and so did other MSM sources.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by buckwhizzle
It looks like Iran is now changing its story,according to Foxnews.com:

www.foxnews.com...

What is worse in this case? That Iran is lying now, calling him a rapist or that our government is mute on the topic?

Prayer is a good answer in this case. Thank you for the post.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I highly doubt he raped anyone, he has a wife and 2 kids and is a pastor in a country itching for any excuse to murder a christian.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Refusing to renounce belief in Jesus? What an idiot. He should just do it and save his life. Later, he can just ask his Jesus to forgive him and all will be just fine. Same as serial killers and rapists, and murderers and thieves. If they are Christian, they always get a free pass from old Jeez. Go ahead, if you're reading this, you can rape and pillage all you want too! Just make sure before you die that you say, "I believe in Jesus!" and all will be forgiven and you can go to heaven with all the other criminals that are already there! Yipee!

new topics

top topics

join