It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Illuminati's goal not our own???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'm not talking about NWO or all that superfluous stuff...I'm saying that the Illumned want the same end product that we do...Illumination and ascension to a higher type being. Not all the Illuminati are really sooo Illumned by the way...they know some things, but knowledge is not wisdom. I'm not saying some don't have wisdom, but on the flip side some only have basic knowledge...you know this to be true as do I.

What is happening now must happen to bring us to a breaking point. I know it sounds horrible, but most know that is true....so their part in it is no less important than the light or enlightened part of it. It truly is like the Yin and Yang.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Actually I was thinking they named themselves illuminati because they have been illuminated with knowledge. From who? Probably a jinn, devil, alien. something like that...

Their plans are probably only to help a selected few or could be a plan set by and for their knowledge giver.
So, I doubt they would want everyone to be illuminated, to ascend or to evolve.

Which is kinda sad because I bet we could point even higher if everyone was part of a good plan that is built on satisfying everyone.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Excellent answer!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Read the Bible, this is all in there. The Illuminati are the devils minions. You will be making an eternal mistake if you follow them. The Bible says we would be up to this point...we are now at the edge of the beginning of the 7 year tribulation. It is going to be the worst time the world has ever known. The only one that can save your soul is Jesus Christ, He is the way, the truth, and the life. If you follow this new age that they have been pushing(a lie of the devil because he knows what is going down) and follow the devil your going to be lost for eternity. Don't go.

The Bible also tells us there will be a great endtime deception. I think it will be a fake alien invasion to make you think your going to get take to that higher level of consciousness. All you will get is pain and misery and deception by the devil who doesn't care at all about you. He just wants you in hell.
edit on 2-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
where exactly do you gather that "they" want everyone to ascend together?

The Illuminati at one time might of stood for something positive & for enlightenment but I doubt this is the case now,look at where our world is presently- dissension,war,hate and selfish human beings that do not care for anyone else other than themselves and even that is probably up for debate.Those in control behind the scenes do not care about you & me or what happens to their fellow man and women,only death & destruction.

If you or anyone else cannot see just how apparent that statement is then there really is no hope for humanity,we need to wake up and take back what is rightfully ours.

these secret societies are not hidden or called secret for nothing,obviously they do not think the majority off us are worthy to know what they know or we wouldn't be shackled,herded like the sheep most have allowed themselves to become.

money,power and control makes the world go round.

I would be asking this: if such a group truly exists,why so secretive? what is there to hide? if a powerful,clandestine group exists what are their intentions? are they for us or against us?

Allow yourself to take in everything that is going on around us and evaluate it,observe not just with your eyes & ears but deeper within allow yourself to feel,perceive what is right and what is wrong.

I will let my intuition be the judge for fear of being mislead through the force-fed b.s. that consumes our airwaves and the evil that peeks around every corner.

this mystery runs deep.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Illuminati= Bad, We don't know if they even exist

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
follow jesus to god, i thought u where supposed to listen to god through jesus, as jesus was a messanger, a jewish messenger who did not have a mean bone in his body.

new topics

top topics

join