It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED Easy Jet Airlines Caught Aersol Spraying in Europe.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by upgrayeddc310t

you do realize contrails dissipate after a manner of seconds...
so i wonder why i have seen jets on the same day at almost exact same altitudes, one leaving a contrail disappearing in seconds when the other seems to be spraying a thick white cloud that stays in the sky for hours and slowly turning into a large cloud cover.
I'm sorry but your reply was hilarious trying to attack my education. Did you not just watch the Meteorologists say it was not a natural weather occurrence, not to mention he said he was in the marines and he was well aware it was military spraying debris.
I will not reply again to you for the fact that you seem naive and show no contrary evidence to argue me, except take a meteorology class. (cough,cough, sheeple)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoBee

so i wonder why i have seen jets on the same day at almost exact same altitudes, one leaving a contrail disappearing in seconds when the other seems to be spraying a thick white cloud that stays in the sky for hours and slowly turning into a large cloud cover.
I'm sorry but your reply was hilarious trying to attack my education. Did you not just watch the Meteorologists say it was not a natural weather occurrence, not to mention he said he was in the marines and he was well aware it was military spraying debris.
I will not reply again to you for the fact that you seem naive and show no contrary evidence to argue me, except take a meteorology class. (cough,cough, sheeple)

Contrails do not dissipate in seconds, some can stay around for hours, it depends on the altitude of the aircraft and the atmospheric conditions. Since weather is rarely the same, you can expect more contrails on some days than others.

Ask any pilot, meteorology is a full 1/3rd of pilot training.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoBee

Depending on the conditions and altitude, contrails can dissipate quickly, yes. But they can also last for hours. And there is zero way you could have known all those jets were at the same altitude when you were thousands to tens of thousands of feet below on the ground, unless you have some sort of telescopic vision. Contrails can turn into longer, spread out clouds due to wind. They can also attract moisture, as clouds and contrails both are a form of condensation nuclei, to which moisture is attracted creating essentially a bigger cloud. I have creds too, BS in Professional Aviation Flight Technology, and a minor in Meteorology. So you keep believing youtube videos (and yes I've seen pretty much all the videos that promoted chemtrails). I'll go on my first-hand knowledge and experience. I didn't insult your education, just saying you should read up on a significant factor when discussing chem/contrails. I have posted a lot of contrary evidence, scientific fact, and in-depth explanation to the formation of what people call "chemtrails". But you won't go back and read my posts ITT or other threads because, you sir, are the sheeple. Your mind is made up and nobody can change it even when presented with facts and first-hand knowledge from persons such as myself and others ITT. Go back to youtube...

EDIT: To add, not only can contrails dissipate quickly or last a while, they can also seemingly just "appear" or start abruptly. This is what leads some of the "chemtrailers" to believe that there is some secretive switch in a cockpit that the pilot can flick on at his whim and start "spraying".

Also, you could see one plane with a contrail and then another without "at the same altitude" form the ground, when in reality they are a few thousand feet apart. And yes, a few thousand feet in either direction (horizontal or vertical) can have different weather conditions, therefore affecting the formation of clouds and also contrails.
edit on 3-10-2011 by upgrayeddc310t because: added

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

hello HA, i see you and Matthias [who is risking a ban again] are back in the fray again

i on the other hand am using a customers laptop as my own rig simply stopped working shortly after Irene passed through here, and have been unable to build a new one yet, so sorry if i post and run.

i've got great news humanity is winning the chemtrail wars

chemtrailing, is on the decline, with the exception of the occasional radioactive dumps
[which are then blamed on the japanese].

thanks to the efforts of groups like the Gifting movement, the Etheric Resistance and others chemtrailing isn't working anymore. and you and others can help, just build a large Orgone Generator on your property or make small ones and gift them in the vicinity of cell towers, and "negative zones". and enjoy clear skies.

here are instructions for a Chembuster www.orgonite.info...
more info on orgone generators educate-yourself.org...
mini chembuster in action

Google Video Link

i would also like to point out that tossing an orgone generator into a nuke-plants cooling pond will allegedly shut down the plant, hmmm one would have to have serious ninja skills to pull that off though, but a large one on your property is recommended if you live near a nuclear plant.

let's not forget the 2 DUMBS that were destroyed by scalar weaponry recently either

so cheer up dude[ette]
time to focus on the many other poisons the Church of the Poisoned Mind and other sowers of tares are spreading about.

don't get me wrong we are winning, but there are still a few battles to fight yet, so this is not a call to forget about CT's or such just spreading the word and pointing out solutions.

"see" ya around

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I read your reply and you are absolutely right....But did it ever occur to you that sometimes people, companies, governments and what or who ever do not tell the truth? You know....when they think it is better to keep stuff from the general public....for whatever reason? These things happen you know..

PS I wanted to quote what you wrote so other people can undertsand my reply better but for some reason it is impossible....to include your quote. Any idea why..?

edit on 3/10/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModerateSkeptic

What can I say ?
Learn to fly, rent a plane and go take a sample, analyze it and come back here to post the results, that's the only SOLID proof you can contribute, other than that, it's just speculation, ENDLESS speculation.

yeah just try to do that, or build a drone to fly up to a plane and take a sample,lol i call this a psychopatic argument, setting somebody up to be murdered or imprisoned by the authorities, also get's rid of a "troublesome person" funny how the Con-trollers like to promote what is in essence a violation of various ferderal laws but these kinds of posts never get deleted.

just saying

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
i've got great news humanity is winning the chemtrail wars

No. I'm afraid it's just summer. The persistent contrails will be back in a few week, if they are not already back in your area. Check the contrail forecast.

www-angler.larc.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

How is it a violation of Federal Law to rent an aircraft?
If you have the proper training and certificates...I don't see what the problem is. People do it all the time.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

fine, rent a plane, fly up to another plane and take a sample of whatever, then post a thread about it.
just make sure you post before you land, or you never will.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
why does it have to be something secret - jet fuel contains all kinds of nasty carcinogens and each plane flight is burning and releasing thousands of pounds of it in the skies overhead.

chem trails are real.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

EDIT: I just removed all the text from my reply because really, it didn't have anything to do with the thread.

edit on 3-10-2011 by upgrayeddc310t because: cause

edit on 3-10-2011 by upgrayeddc310t because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2011 by upgrayeddc310t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Regarding that video, no it is not any "earth-shattering" revelation. That YouTube segment is culled from a long film, titled "What In The World Are They Spraying?". (Sometimes abbreviated "WITWATS", for easier typing).

You may wish to search on ATS for threads that discuss, and completely invalidate the film's many premises....it is a fantasy, not a "documentary".

Here is a primer and run-down of the film, from "Contrail Science" (a store house of factual information about contrails, and a place that exposes many of the myths that have grown up about them):

Debunked: What In The World Are They Spraying?

edit on Mon 3 October 2011 by ProudBird because: Spell-bunked...LOL

The debunking piece you provided talks a lot about aluminum but not much about barium and strontium. On a side note isn't barium one of the heavy elements used in oil drilling to stop blowouts? I remember this from the BP disaster last year.

To be honest I have not done enough research on chemtrails to be certain either way.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Wow just wow

who said anything about being shot down?

perhaps i'm mistaken , but i don't think you'll have access to ATS from a fed penitentiary

or Guantanamo.

Just do it then.

and prove me wrong.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Like I said in my edit, this isn't really on topic so for the sake of OP I won't continue it. Start another thread about how if anyone attempts to fly near a chemtrail they will never be seen again and we can continue there.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Not trying to get rid of anyone, I'll do it myself if somebody pays for the expenses (or if I have enough money one day, just to prove a point), and not in the U.S, so I won't get harassed by the feds.

Edit: sorry for the off topic
edit on 3-10-2011 by ModerateSkeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

off topic?

we are discussing means of obtaining proof [in this case CT's]

the suggestion to rent a plane, fly up behind another and obtain samples is equivalent to demanding that one infiltrate dulce or area 51 and take pictures.

EDIT- we are simply treading on the corn, sorry i meant bumping the thread till HA gets back.

edit on 3-10-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by circuitsports
why does it have to be something secret - jet fuel contains all kinds of nasty carcinogens and each plane flight is burning and releasing thousands of pounds of it in the skies overhead.

chem trails are real.

Yeah airplanes don't have catalytic converters for starters and secondely jet fuel is way more toxic than regular gasoline cause of the high octane chemical composition. At least one would think so............

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

it's a real shame i don't have a camera
i would have loved to have shown you all a picture of a plane CT'ing [or fuel dumping]

from only one wing!!!

i guess meteorological conditions were only conducive for persistent contrails on the side opposite the sun

see ya "curly"

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Fuel dump

Fuel dump 2

Fuel dump 3

In a sense, they are "chem trails" (kerosene)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The picture of the Easyjet aircraft - That appears to be an Airbus 380 - the double decker, long haul superjumbo.
Easyjet does not fly this plane, they don't mention it on their website.
So a good photoshop in play here? Fake photo?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join