It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED Easy Jet Airlines Caught Aersol Spraying in Europe.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Unlike others I am not here to debunk though, I am here to learn and add my views even if they are not "perfect".

You can learn and debunk, the two are not exclusive.

In fact, I think debunking is an essential component of learning. You need to be able to distinguish if what you are learning is actually bunk.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Oh, I have been on ATS long enough to know we have some DEDICATED DEBUNKERS here who go from one forum to another, attempting to debunk but failing, because they relly on ad hominem attacks/ridicule/red herrings/appeal to authority/proof by intimidation in numbers/etc.

In all honesty this thread was bunk and I appreciate the experts showing up to clarify things so there would be no confusion on the readers part. Threads that are bunk should be debunked. Thats a no brainer as far as I am concerned!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

If you think people who think that are not correct, perhaps you could advise them of their error?? Eg this case of a Korean jet "caught in the act" might be a good place to start - it's recent, and it's the subject of a formal complaint to civil aviation authorities!

I watched some of Clare Swinney's videos.

'How To Identify Planes Spraying Chemtrails In Real Time'

I'll just provide the link as it is the usual mis-interpretation of aviation.

www.youtube.com...

She actually believes this to be true. Now they are 'spraying' from the static wicks!

This was allegedly from an airline mechanic and on Internet: "If you look closely at the wings of a large airplane you will see a set of wires, about the size of your finger, extending from the trailing edge of the wing surfaces. These are the static discharge wicks. They are used to dissipate the static electric charge that builds up on a plane in flight... pipes from this mystery system lead to every 1 out of 3 of these static discharge wicks. These wicks had been “hollowed out” ...

She sounds like the Alison Kruse of the 'Chemtrail' world!

TJ

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by Uncinus

Oh, I have been on ATS long enough to know we have some DEDICATED DEBUNKERS here who go from one forum to another, attempting to debunk but failing, because they relly on ad hominem attacks/ridicule/red herrings/appeal to authority/proof by intimidation in numbers/etc.

such people aren't really debunkers tho - they sound liek they are just argumentative trolls!! & of course they exist on all sides of any given argument

In all honesty this thread was bunk and I appreciate the experts showing up to clarify things so there would be no confusion on the readers part. Threads that are bunk should be debunked. Thats a no brainer as far as I am concerned!

Good for you!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

How remarkably foresighted of the conspirators it was to photoshop chemtrails into photographs and have them published in books printed as long ago as 1945!! Who'd a thunk it?

To those who think they have been added later I would ask, how come Flight magazine was writing about contrails and publishing photographs in September 1940 at the height of the Battle of Britain, when they became commonly seen for the first time.
www.flightglobal.com...

I agree. Thanks for posting the link to the Flight Magazine as it reminded me that I had completed a search on there around six months ago. Flight Global Archive is a great record of eyewitness observations of contrails.

Examples contain both persistent and non-persistent observations from 1940 onwards. The nonsense of such contrails not existing before the 1990s really needs to stop. It is peddled in numerous You Tube videos and sucks in countless very gullible and naive individuals. You will see such ignorant examples in the YT video posted.

January 1940

'War in the Air -There's a Long, Long Trail'

www.flightglobal.com...

July 1940

'Visible Vortices? White Sky Trails : A Possible Explanation'

www.flightglobal.com...

August 1940

'Visible Vortices'

Numerous Readers Record their Observations

www.flightglobal.com...

Visible Vortices (Continued)

www.flightglobal.com...

August 1940

'Visible Vortices The Exhaust as a Potential Producer'

www.flightglobal.com...

August 1940

Visible Vortices - Still More Examples

www.flightglobal.com...

September 1940.

Visible Vortices.

www.flightglobal.com...

Visible Vortices (Continued)

www.flightglobal.com...

May 1942

Correspondence about vapour trails - persistent and non-persistent.

www.flightglobal.com...

Note letter from David H. Darbishire in releation to spreading vapour trails.

This is, naturally, a rather rare condition and is the intermediate between the two commoner phenomena of (a) the air is unsaturated and no vapour trail is formed, and (b) the air is supersaturated to the extent that the vapour trails formed persist, and, under favourable circumstances, may even spread.

June 1942

www.flightglobal.com...

VAPOUR TRAILS
Long and Short Over Together
WITH regard to the correspondence on short vapour trails, I saw, during the Battle of Britain, a fighter squadron making long trails, which looked like railway lines, and another squadron making short trails, which looked like white tadpoles. These two occurrences took place within a space of ten minutes, at about the same height. During the fight in which Wieck, the German fighter pilot, was killed, I again saw specimens of both types of vapour trail. The Nazis were making long trails over the LOW. in a confused pattern. Three "tadpole" trails flew south towards them, and a little later two squadrons of "tadpoles" flew west, a dozen miles north of the dogfight. On both occasions the day was fine and hot, the aircraft were fighters, and they were at heights between 20-30,oooft. A.McKee.

Geoffrey R. de Havilland, June 1942

www.flightglobal.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Geoffrey's father was British aviation pioneer and designer Geoffrey de Havilland.

en.wikipedia.org...

continued on next post ....

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Geoffrey de Havilland, Jr, test pilot, wrote in Flight Magazine in June 1942

VAPOUR TRAILS
Views of Well-known Test Pilot
I WISH to correct the various erroneous statements that have appeared in the correspondence columns of Flight concerning the origin of aircraft vapour trails. The trails referred to are, without doubt, due to the condensation of the water vapour content of the engine exhaust gases; this condensation will always occur under favourable conditions of humidity and temperature at high altitudes. I have myself frequently observed these trails from the cockpit of a high-flying aircraft in the very act of formation at the exit of the exhaust pipes. The formation of a short trail, or, as Mr. Dixon has expressed if, a trail "like the wake of a boat," is merely the prelude to the formation of the familiar "permanent" condensation trail which will occur when the aircraft in question runs into more favourable atmospheric conditions. Another type of trail which may be induced by the passage of an aircraft through air of high relative humidity may well be termed an " adiabatic trail," since it has its derivation in the adiabatic cooling of the air concerned to below its dew point.

September 1942

'What are exhaust and wing-tip trails?'

www.flightglobal.com...

'1. Exhaust trails

The fuel used in aero engines contains carbon and hydrogen. The products of combustion from the carbon are a colourless gas and from the hydrogen plain water vapour or water. A modern aero engine at cruising power might be

putting out about 400 lb. of water per hour. This comes out of the exhaust as an invisible vapour and in general remains invisible, water vapour being an invisible gas. There are occasions, however, when long enduring trails are visible after the passage of an aeroplane which finally look like ordinary clouds.......

January 1943

'High Fliers: Fortresses of the U.S. Army Air Corps in England making broad vapour trails from their engine exhausts.'

www.flightglobal.com...

1944 and 1945 image examples from this guy on You Tube chap showing International Cloud Atlas from 1956. The ignorance of the guy is simply staggering because he can't buy into persistent contrails being recorded during 1944 and 1945.

October 1953

Image of RAF Canberra bombers producing contrails.

www.flightglobal.com...

www.flightglobal.com...

The other was to get the first-ever photographs from above of a formation making contrails at 40,000ft. Fortunately, very persistent trails were forming at the prescribed height—so much so that in flying a local circuit—via the Firth of Forth and Chelmsford ! —our own trails were still apparent on the return journey.

May 1955

Example of contrail shadow.

www.flightglobal.com...

August 1956

Identification by Contrails

Possibilities Investigated by the Aircraft Recognition Society

www.flightglobal.com...

www.flightglobal.com...

Correspondence on article by T. P. De Paravicini

www.flightglobal.com...

With a very persistent contrail level at 30,000ft four pilots of No. 18 Squadron demonstrate their ability to fly a tidy box formation. Leading is S/L. Chamberlain with F/L. Abbott to port and F/O. Sherburn to starboard. In the box is F/O. Rickards

www.flightglobal.com...

RB-66 with contrails in background.

www.flightglobal.com...

www.flightglobal.com...

Contrails at Farnborough Airshow 1957.

www.flightglobal.com...

Large scale military exercise UK, 1957 - The salute of RAF Bomber Command.

www.flightglobal.com...

RAF V-Bombers producing contrails.

www.flightglobal.com...

Contrail Phenomena - Contrail Shadow

www.flightglobal.com...

Continued on next post ...
edit on 7-10-2011 by tommyjo because: Malformed vid link corrected

edit on 7-10-2011 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
To continue on the timeline here are a few examples from other sources other than Flight Global.

Jet Condensation Trail Shadows - Donald H. Lokke.

docs.lib.noaa.gov...

Multiple Contrail Streamers Observed by Radar - Thomas G. Konrad and John C. Howard.

Images of persistent contrails

journals.ametsoc.org...

Measurements of the Growth of the Ice Budget in a Persisting COntrail - R. G. Knollenberg

journals.ametsoc.org...

Jet Contrails and Cirrus Cloud: A Feasibility Study Employing High-Resolution Satellite Imagery - Andrew M. Carleton and Peter J. Lamb.

journals.ametsoc.org...

Jet Contrail Identification Using AVHRR Infrared Split Window - Thomas F. Lee

journals.ametsoc.org...

Mesoscale and Microscale Structure of Cirrus Clouds: Three Case Studies

Images of persistent contrails.

journals.ametsoc.org...

Aircraft-produced Ice Particles in Highly Supercooled Altocumulus Cloud - Kenneth Sassen.

journals.ametsoc.org...

TJ

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
That's an excellent timeline, thank you. Note though that persistent contrail were observed even back in WWI, although very rare.

findarticles.com...

The First World War started in 1914, a little over a decade after Orville Wright coaxed his frail, primitive flying machine aloft for a twelve-second flight that covered a scant forty yards, about the length of a long pass in the National Football League. (2) Given the immaturity of aviation technology, it is not surprising that European powers opened the war with small air forces comprised of planes that were so slow that they could scarcely keep pace with today's freeway traffic. Moreover, these planes were open-cockpit machines that were generally limited to altitudes below 12,000 feet. By the end of the war, however, frontline aircraft could reach speeds of 130 mph and operate as high as 20,000 feet. (3)

While this operational ceiling is still below the band between 25,000 and 40,000 feet where atmospheric conditions are most often conducive to contrail formation, (4) planes flying at 20,000 feet and even lower can generate contrails under the proper conditions of temperature and humidity. Therefore, in the later stages of the Great War, contrail-generating flights would have become increasingly common as the operational ceilings of first-line aircraft increased. Given the number of planes flying over the Western Front and the number of men on the ground with a vital interest in watching the skies for hostile aircraft, it was virtually inevitable that substantial numbers of people would eventually notice that at least some high-flying planes were producing long thin clouds as they crossed the skies.

In early October 1918, while the American Expeditionary Force was engaged in the Meuse-Argonne offensive, several hundred AEF members noticed a number of strange clouds that seemed to emanate from high-flying aircraft and stretch across much of the sky. Three of these observers thought the phenomenon unusual enough to take special note of it. After the war the three independently brought their observations to the attention of the public.

The first of the three to have his account of the strange clouds published was Captain Ward S. Wells, Army Medical Corps, who was serving with the 60th Infantry, 5th Division, American Expeditionary Force, during the Meuse-Argonne campaign. In early October 1918, Ward and his unit were in the Bois de Hess just back of Montfaucon, about ten miles to the west and a little north of Verdun, where they were waiting to take over a portion of the front. 5

Ward noted that it had been raining for several days when at last there dawned "a wonderfully clear and beautiful morning, with not a cloud in sight." During this particular morning, according to Ward,

Our attention was first drawn to the sky by the sudden appearance of several strange and startling clouds--long, graceful, looping ribbons of white. These were tapering to a point at one end and at the other where they dissolved into nothingness 60 degrees across the sky, were about as broad as the width of a finger held arm's distance from the eye. On close observation we noticed some distance ahead of each cloud point the tiny speck of a chasse [sic] plane.... [N]ever before had I seen a plane writing in white upon the blue slate of sky. (6)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
That's an excellent timeline, thank you. Note though that persistent contrail were observed even back in WWI, although very rare.

No problem, Uncinus. I was going to send it to you directly, but noted that you were active on the thread. Thanks for the link.

TJ

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
I saw this today on David Icke's site.

Vert interesting, I'm sure there are a number of contributor's who will flame this, but where there is smoke, there are chemtrails (well in the sky at least).

I have often wondered how these low cost airlines can afford to keep going, well I think we have found the answer.

If that is the case, I hope to hell the pilots aren't complicate.

But below is a clip supposedly FROM a pilot himself claiming he IS aware of what they're spraying.
Please give this the 10-minutes it takes to watch this because it's important!

Secret hidden cam conversation with a CHEMTRAIL PILOT

www.youtube.com...#!
edit on 2-10-2011 by Human_Alien because: Fix YT link

Its so predictable that you would have fallen for this. But then again, you tried to claim that chemtrail planes are launched from secret aircraft carriers off of that coast, didnt you?

So that company that does Cloud Seeding with small planes, takes time to try to explain to that guy what seasonal cloud seeding projects are and how they work. And whoever this person is, uses the existence of cloud seeding as chemtrails and thinks he has totally got one over on them.

Doesnt that undermine the whole chemtrail conspiracy anyways? I thought it was about some fleet of secret large jets crossing the skies, not a small company located at a public airport, that uses small prop planes into snowstorms and rainstorms, and that actually tries to explain to someone what cloud seeding is.

And why did that guy not photograph or film the planes parked out front? And he was in full view of the runway too. Oh, I supposed if he has taken pictures of the small Cessna planes used for cloud seeding, that would have not been good for the chemtrail religion, so he probably decided not to photograph any of those parked outside for storage.

Everytime you chemmies try to use the existence of cloud seeding, as evidence of your sinister conspiracy, you lose.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join