It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED Easy Jet Airlines Caught Aersol Spraying in Europe.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Thanks for the warning.

I thought I could no longer be surprised at the level of disillusionment of some people, I was wrong

How remarkably foresighted of the conspirators it was to photoshop chemtrails into photographs and have them published in books printed as long ago as 1945!! Who'd a thunk it?

To those who think they have been added later I would ask, how come Flight magazine was writing about contrails and publishing photographs in September 1940 at the height of the Battle of Britain, when they became commonly seen for the first time.
www.flightglobal.com...

You will notice the general air of bafflement and strange theories mentioned in the piece (how ironic). At least they had the excuse that it was a strange new phenomenon, 71years later (most of us) know better.

edit on 4-10-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Would you believe that here are chemtrailers who think that the contrails in W2 photos are added in afterwards??

Oh my god sweet jesus christ... This one surely takes the fruit cake...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Blue Angels showing off the chemtrail spraying abilities

wiki.answers.com...
Question:
How does the navy blue angel jet make smoke trails?

Answer:
In the current F18 model that the Blue Angels use, the nose cannon has been removed and replaced by an oil tank. The oil from this tanked is pumped along and dumped into the exhaust tailpipe to produce a white billowing smoke.

edit on 4-10-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add video

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Yes. Most of us in the industry, and with a bit of life experience, realize how exhibition "smoke" displays are produced. The mechanism, the materials, and the final results that are produced. Results that in no way resemble contrails (other than, perhaps the appearance of the "white" color, when the Air Show display desires to make white "smoke", as compared to adding coloring agents for the "patriotic" part of the program).

Exactly how does this relate to the Opening Post of this thread? Oh that's right...... it doesn't.......

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Yes....

This one surely takes the fruit cake...

In case it hasn't yet been pointed out here (it has elsewhere, but bears repeating), the person who uploaded that particular video, and is likely the "author" of it (since it is dubbed in a male voice speaking Italian) goes by the name "tankerenemy" on the YouTube. He is, in fact, an Italian bloke who is almost single-handedly responsible for the worst of the propaganda on the Webs that promote this myth, and nonsense.

Furthermore, if you care to go over to YouTube and attempt to comment on his videos, you will find that firstly --- he has all comments filtered through the "Pending Approval" feature that YT provides. Of course, anything written that is rational, sane and factual is never allowed to be posted to his videos, and then that YouTube username is subsequently blocked by the channel user....again, that's "tankerenemy".

Of course, the claim that those are "faked" is ludicrous, since there are countless publications with those photographs in them, published well before the early 1990s, when all this ridiculousness actually began. Attempting to point that out to the gullible "faithful" on YouTube is, naturally, impossible when the channel user blocks all such posts....

It's sad, innit??

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Come to think of it, this whole damm chemtrail conspiracy is borderline stupid.

The only possible way to spray obnoxious chemicals at flight level(without anyone knowing) would be for all jet fuel to have such agents pre-mixed at the refinnery. Any other way and SOMEONE would reveal the conspiracy.

The best way to keep a secret is for very few people to know about it OR tell everyone and make sure no one believes it. We see this with ufos, banking and multi-national corporations pushing for globalism. All this stuff is discussed among the elite in private meetings and never disclosed.

To be blunt I am not rulling out chemtrails. I am simply rulling out the impossible to keep the possible. I think the military in conjunction with private non-commercial aircraft may be experimenting in weather modification or perhaps population control. The best way to accomplish this would be with military-industrial complex "ufos".

Yes some conspiracies COULD be real but the original poster lacks common sense. He should put more thought into what he writes because he is discrediting himself, discrediting the topic and slandering people who work in the business.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

i have no idea why you think this is relevant

but as you insist - lets play

how much oil does each plane carry for smke generation ?

what is the total duration for which smoke can be generated ?

as an example , the red arrows [ the RAF ] display team use the same principle [ oil injection ] for smoke generation and carry a total of 70 galons [ imp ] / 318 litres of deisil fuel - 50 gallons pure desil , and 10 each of blue and red dyed fuel

this gives 7 minuites smoke generation [ 45 litres - 10 gal [ imp ] / minuite ] ,

now just for the hell of it lets calculate how much " chemtrail stock " a boeing 767 would need to spray from LAX to boston - the stagering calculation is 26 thousand litres [ thats nearly 1/3rd of its max fuel capacity ]

" chemtrail " logistics does not add up

PS - one last thing - the smoke trails left by the blue arrows are non persistant

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Of course you use the typical exaggeration technique to try and make a false point seem plausible.

No one has ever claimed to see a chemtrail or a contrail for that matter the length of the entire United States.

Why don't you use a more realistic distance like 500 miles.

This would require only about a 60 minute spray capability.

Then let's also change the material being used to some of the various hypothesized types.

Like a barium enriched saline solution or a aluminum powder generated contrail

A lot more feasible now isn't it.
edit on 4-10-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

...sure, and the fireworks at the county fair are a showcase of high-orbit launch capability. Rockets go up, dunnit?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Why don't you use a more realistic distance like 500 miles. ..........This would require only about a 60 minute spray capability.

as you insist

45l / min / engine [ * 2 for twin engine passenger jets ]=:
90litres / min [* 60 for 1 hour flight time ]= :
5400l

thats a quater of the total fuel carried on a boeing 757 typicicaly used for domestic US operations

Then let's also change the material being used to some of the various hypothesized types......Like a barium enriched saline solution or a aluminum powder generated contrail

again as you insist

saline solution you say ? shall we use 1030 g/litre ?? [ thats the density of typical seawater ]

barium enriched you say ? how about we simply ignore the density increase caused by disolving a barium salt ?

now the 5400l of deisel fuel from the previous 1 hour spray only had a weight of 4493 kg

your saline solution weighs 5562kg

now as defcon will tell you - take off weight is critical and has to be accounted for so to make a aircraft " spray capable" you need to iether shed cargo or fuel to balance the take off weight

cargo is carried at a variable rate set by the airline - so sheding cargo will reduce the flights profits and show up in the airline accounts

shedding fuel will mean you myst loose 6685 litres of fuel [ thats 10% of an non ER type 767 ]

its a no win situation

A lot more feasible now isn't it

no , it never was feasible - like i said " chemtrail " logistics is tottally unfeasible

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

First, I'm not suggesting that passenger jets are the ones conducting the spray operations.

Second, the storage for any spray materials could easily be kept in the cargo bay and would not have to replace any amount of fuel.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

...sure, and the fireworks at the county fair are a showcase of high-orbit launch capability. Rockets go up, dunnit?

What's more the green rockets at the fair probably use barium to get that colour!. (or here)

See - it all fits together - more evidence that whiet lines from the back of jet engines at high altitude are poisoning us with barium.

and yes - I am mocking the "theory" - because it is easy to do, and because it is so much bravo-sierra!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

You missed the point - the WEIGHT carried has to replace something else.

And if it not being done by passenger jets, why do so many chemtrail believers keep showing us passenger jets doing it??

If you think people who think that are not correct, perhaps you could advise them of their error?? Eg this case of a Korean jet "caught in the act" might be a good place to start - it's recent, and it's the subject of a formal complaint to civil aviation authorities!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

thankyou - you realise you have just debunked this thread

easyjet ONLY operates passenger aircraft -

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You missed the point - the WEIGHT carried has to replace something else.

You missed the point.

The weight that is replaced would be people, luggage and commercial business parcels.

As stated before the planes used for chemtrailing could disguised to look like passenger jets.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

all aircraft have a maximum take off weight - and all loads contribute to this

to spell it out - with a max fuel load you get the benefit of max range - but cargo capacity is reduced

if you take on a 1/2 load of fuel - you can pack cargo upto your max take off weight [ but range is decreased - you get considerably less that 1/2 range ] as your fuel consumption [ tons burned / hour ] rises

your " secret chemtrail " cargo must reduce either legitimate [ paid ] cargo , or fuel load

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

No - I dont' see me missing any point - any way you look at it, something has to be replaced by the extra weight, and that something affects revenue.

You say that the chemtrailing jets "would be" disguised to look like civilian jets - so are they actually disguised?? Or are you jsut postulating a method by which it MIGHT be done??

If the former there's a lot of questions that need to be asked and answered - where are all these jets based? Who makes them (Boeing & airbus have records of every jet made & who currently operates tehm)? Where do they land and take off from? Where is all the infrastructure to load these chemicals?

If they mimic commercial flights, like the KAL129 example, how do they disguise lacking passengers, or who is it that gets off them and then acts like a tourist by the thousand??

If the later (you are postulating a method by which it MIGHT happen) - how would you see these and other "problems" being solved by the putative evil-doers??

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

If you believe ufos to be real....then I would start there. We have triangle shaped, disc-shaped and cigar shaped.
Some government operated, while others of "alien" origin. Sure they could buy boeing or airbus planes and disguise them but there is better&cheaper technology. They could cloak&uncloak at will, fly zig zag patterns, some can morp, etc.

And no need for huge runways or air traffic controllers getting nervous cause they see them quite often but are afraid to speak. Makes perfect sense to me since you can have your cake and eat it too.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
And if it not being done by passenger jets, why do so many chemtrail believers keep showing us passenger jets doing it??

Indeed. I thought about it a little and it would take some serious mass to produce trails of the size routinely observed. Where is it coming from?

Note for the ignorami who fantasize about chemtrails: engineers here may correct me, but I heard that every flight has a load coordinator. They plan, very carefully, distribution of mass in the plane, which includes fuel, luggage etc. If they don't do it, the plane won't fly very well if at all. It is beyond stupid to assert that every load coordinator in the world is privy to a nefarious plot to poison Earth, and also manages to conceal and destroy records (because records of load distribution are official and are kept forever). Beyond stupid. Beyond stupid. Did I mention it was beyond stupid?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

all aircraft have a maximum take off weight - and all loads contribute to this

to spell it out - with a max fuel load you get the benefit of max range - but cargo capacity is reduced

if you take on a 1/2 load of fuel - you can pack cargo upto your max take off weight [ but range is decreased - you get considerably less that 1/2 range ] as your fuel consumption [ tons burned / hour ] rises

your " secret chemtrail " cargo must reduce either legitimate [ paid ] cargo , or fuel load

What if a military cargo plane(C-130) loaded with chemicals takes-off from a military base at night and everyone involved signed a non-disclosure agreement? You do realise some government jobs require security clearances and need-to-know?

Now mulitply this by x air force bases being done y times.......

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join