It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED Easy Jet Airlines Caught Aersol Spraying in Europe.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
ill just add to the folks who already said:

contrails.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ivar_Karlsen

Yes, it's silly isn't it. If people want to say the military is doing it in military aircraft then fine, won't say I believe it or not, but saying it's on pax jets is simply not realistic, and just doesn't happen. I have shared many a beer with pilots who fly all over the world in wide bodies, and if I were to tell one of them, "hey, do you guys have a switch that you push when you are up at cruzing altitude that dumps weather altering chemicals into the atmosphere?" After the laughing died out the next few rounds would be on me because they would have lost all respect for me even considering such a thing.

Even if they were unaware of it, like it happened automatically... it's still just too silly to consider. Contrails are contrails, and have been such since airplanes were able to fly at altitude with jet engines.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
nope.. I don't buy it.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HooHaa

I have read numerous posts on "chemtrails". To tell you the truth the jurys still out for me.

Now I live realitively close to an airport, I get alot of traffic over head. Somedays the trails are bad, others not at all. I attribute it to climate and humidity most times, but I do have a question.

On days that the trails are bad. I can see them from horizon to horizon. Even if they are "Aersol Spraying ". What size tank would they need to cover miles with trails? To me the amount that apears to be pumped out is thick, wide and incredibly long.

Thats assuming they are cruising at 30k plus feet, i'm seeing it from almost 5 miles away. Thats if they are flying directly over head.

I'm no expert by any means. But to "me", it would seem they would have to fill the entire fuselage. To create trails that are that long, that thick and that wide.

What you are seeing is the effect of jet exhaust into the colder, upper atmosphere and nothing else, and visuals of contrails clearly show that the behaviour of contrails can spread out and even cloud over the sky on any given day. That is simply cause and effect. However what may be in the jet exhaust + any chemical reaction that may occur when it is exhausted into the atmosphere is not clearly known, but is enough to know that any exhaust is 'dirty' and whether that can add to that effect. Jet exhausts are tested on the ground, and I presume on a more or less Ad Hoc basis, but all the info I looked at included a disowner because of fuel additives since they have TM secrets. This you have to look up for yourself and make your own mind up. Then you have to look up all the specific gravities of all liquids at a given temperature and altitude, all variable, then equate it to a video that has none of these things in place.
edit on 3-10-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm amazed that there is yet another thread on chemtrails. Let us make this easy and before you decide to start a thread about chemtrails please read some of many, many threads on this same subject that will pretty much answer any questions you may think you have about so called chemtrails.

There are enough posts in these other threads that pretty much talks about everything that has been said in this thread. Again it is a thread that shows nothing it claims, and of course no real scientific evidence of chemtrails except for the usual "I know because I saw them" or my favorite "look up". Great evidence if you ask me. As for the pic it's fake and the video shows nothing out of the ordinary.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

HA, I like alot of your posts but this is ridiculous. That EasyJet .com image is so pathetically photoshopped it's not even funny. And why the hell would they spray from a Commercial Airliner Jet? No offense my friend, but I think you bumped your head on this one. Go back, re-organize and suit up again for the next jump bro.
~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

You sir are a fraud,

As an engineer who works in this industry it is both intellectually and professionally insulting to read this rubbish. It's all well and good to make wild claims involving chemtrails and military/Government aircraft, it's much harder to disprove even if it is rubbish. But to make the claim about civilian airliners is just sheer blatant idiocy. And what's your comeback? To claim that people WORKING in the industry are either somehow in on it or are being paid to lie.

I have actually seen one of my own A-380's on a chemtrail thread that was claimed to be spraying in the photo. Problem here? Firstly the rego was visible, so I knew which aircraft it was. Second that aircraft was not in the claimed location on that date, and in fact was being worked on, on that day and I was personally working on it and in the general area where the chemtrails are claimed to be ejected from (the fuel dumps) despite the fact the picture quite clearly showed they were issuing from the engine exhaust cones. Third if it wasn't in the claimed location on the claimed date it means it is a completely untrustworthy claim anyway, ie: the poster was lying.

Now as for your post. First off try using spell checker once in a while it will at least make you seem less ignorant and more likely you are an adult who has an opinion, understands what they are saying, and less like say a crack pot or a teenager trying to stir up trouble to gain notoriety and worthless ATS points.

Second, when you post an obviously fake picture at least have the common sense and good grace to check some basic facts. EasyJet don't operate A-380's, never have and quite possibly never will. The picture you have put up is a rather bad Photoshop effort of a fantasy picture that is on a popular website HERE is the original. And if you had bothered to go a little further you would have clearly noted the rego of the aircraft (G-EDIN). A quick peruse of the UK CAA website would have uncovered that this particular rego is currently apparently defunct and belonged to a HS-748 that crashed after being transfered to another countries registry in the early 1990's, not an A-380.

And of course dont get me started on the idiotic claims that somehow secret compartments, built by secret people, operated by secret crews (so the real ones dont notice the very obvious extra weight) and serviced by secret engineers (again so the real ones dont uncover what would be a very complex system) are somehow being utilized and nobody knows about it and if they did say anything they would disappear, be mind wiped or some other far out baseless excuse. This industry is run by professionals and if something were in any way amiss it would be public almost immediately. It is NOT run by secret Government agencies any more than it is run by crack pots, amateurs or children looking for some attention.

LEE.

edit on 3-10-2011 by thebozeian because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2011 by thebozeian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktmadhouse
Those are some real big chemtrailsin the picture, i dont believe ice crystals an stay in the air for that long, let alone in the same formation that they were left from the engine.

Why not?

Cirrus clouds are ice crystals and can persist for a long time -

Cirrus clouds are characterized by their large areal extent and long persistence.

- from here (4.8mb download) - a "posterised" report on Crystal-Face

And one of the points about "chemtrails" is that they do NOT remain in the "same formation" - one of the common characteristics is that they spread out and cover the sky....

but it all depends upon the wind patterns at the height they are at - if the "wind" at altitude is a whole mass of air moving together, as it often is, then the contrail will stay in, or close to, it's original orientation. If there is some wind sheer then it will spread out accordingly.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hi to all...i've been surfing this site/board for almost a decade, almost on a daily basis, cause above all, i also like a nice "weird theory about this or that", a nice conspiration but well-argumented and funded, etc,etc..
Normally i'm more on the "OnlyReaders-Side", and only few times i sign here to post, normally when are themes regarding my professional area. Im a Commercial Pilot for years. Of course i respect all others opinions, and dont want to offend anyone here...but with all my respect, this one for sure's one of the most non-sense threads posted here on the last decade of ATS, in my humble-opinion! Presently im not flying at EZY, but i could if i wished some years ago

I will not even talk about the EZY 380 Pic,cause even my lil'nephew with 12 years old could had made it much better and realistic, with a cool PS software.
But regarding the video, (or better said), the idea and purpose that YT poster wanted to make...hummm, i really cannot choose between Laugh aloud or Cry in tears and sadness...(((
And BTW..if we could have some dirty planes doing some dirty work, pulverizing for hours and thousands of miles across the continents and oceans, well, what an huge plane it must be to accomodate tooooooonnnnssss of that miraculous nasty liquid...
I will leave a suggestion to those who cannot understand this:
Go to your Kitchen, and watch carefully a pot of soup, hot pan or a nice tea pot with its vapour stream

Cheers...ADm//
PS: I still vote on the Green Glass Milk Thread some weeks ago posted here by an ATSer...It could explains all of this and lots more

edit on 3-10-2011 by AngelsDecay because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2011 by AngelsDecay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I haven't yet seen any solid evidence (proof) for or against chemtrails. What I have, however, are my memories. I was always fascinated by the jets as a child (born in '75), and I live about 20 miles from O'Hare, so there were always plenty of them. I would watch the contrails form, appearing to follow the plane as they faded off several plane-lengths behind the plane itself. My dad explained contrails to me, and I'd always point them out. Not once, until the mid 90's did I see them stay, and spread out. Not once until a few years ago did I actually spend a beautiful blue day watching them paint the sky until the haze covered the whole thing.

So no, I've never seen a spraying apparatus, but I can't imagine I'll ever be convinced my childhood memories are wrong, and the sky always used to be artificially clouded over by "water vapor" off the jets (but only sometimes.)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I need to come out of the woodwork too. Anybody can claim they are anything on this website but what would you rather believe: My hours as an airline pilot or that I am conspiring against the world by loading 'poisoned' fuel onboard to release during cruise?

My god, some people make me sick. I cannot even comprehend for 1 second (at a push) how you people can function in life. I am all for a conspiracy like WTC7 and the Pentagon strike, even the Titanic being switched before sail has some strong evidence, so don't get me wrong; but your incessant nonsense about chemtrails makes me ashamed to be part of your race: human, I believe? But I do wonder a lot these days.

As others have said, it is purely insulting to anybody involved in aviation, from the fuel stations to the flight deck, to even contemplate that commercial aviation is involved in some kind of chemtrail conspiracy. What in the world of all that is holy can convince you all that you're complete idiots? Tell me, and I'll then provide you with that evidence.

Until that unknown time, here is what happens:

Fuel comes from the same stores and the same sources and the same companies as for cars on the road. Are you a car-chemtrailer!? You naughty boys, you. It is checked and checked again for contamination to be loaded into every aircraft at every airport in that same country; take the UK for example.

Perhaps take some time to learn about the fuel sources.

www.asig.com...
www.afsheathrow.co.uk...
www.shell.com...

Perhaps take some time to learn about onboard fuel systems? How about a mid-range Airbus (such as in your Easyjet video).

www.smartcockpit.com... (Try page 2 onwards)

Or maybe a larger Boeing?

www.smartcockpit.com... (Try page 6 onwards)

What about airways on which aircraft fly?

Here is a good link to an airway chart: cardiffstathan.blogspot.com... Aircraft fly on these during cruise (and climb/descent to some extent). For most flights, the routing is generally the same but does depend on traffic volume and wind/weather conditions. Regular transatlantic flights can take very similar if not the same routing each day (e.g. Heathrow to New Yorkback).

To say that airliners have chemtrails is the most absurd, utterly mystefying load of nonsense one could possible spout. There is absolutely no logic in it. I can accept that it be used for weather/cloud clearing and as someone mentioned, it is usually done in-cloud rather than during airliner cruise (!) (but I am not expert so can't clarify that), but the idea you all have of modified commercial planes and extra fuel tanks is the most absolutely absurd thing possible.

Pilots have masses of documentation on the aircraft systems, fuel systems, weight & balance charts, we need to know the exact layout for CofG determination (well, the computer does). Are you telling me that every single FMC (flight management computer) in all these planes are modified to account for extra fuel tanks and some spurious poisoned fuel to be dumped? Do we have a secret switch that we press upon command from 'the powers that be'? Do we wonder why we are a little heavier for some reason and the plane isn't performing as we might expect because some crafty fuel loading agent sneaked on a few extra tons of poisoned 'chemtrail fluid'? Gimme a break, lads, serious, just gimme a break.

Oh, and by the way, that absolutely laughable, hysterically stupifying and utterly non-sensical poor excuse of a photoshop failure in all its glory, is an Airbus A380. You might want to look at Easyjet's fleet to learn that they do not have such an aircraft. (Here, I found it for you: www.planespotters.net... - Last updated Oct.1, 2011).

Geez, you do make me laugh.

Teeheehehehe

(Oh yes... water vapour?????? From an engine exhaust?????? Why do I bother waking up in the morning
)
edit on 4-10-2011 by DB340 because: hilarious water vapour comment

edit on 4-10-2011 by DB340 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Chemtrails were used as weapons during WW2 and are in no way a phenomenon of the Jet era. Pictures below show the USAAF chemtrailing the Germans to alter their minds into thinking they are not actually the master race,but a bunch of of shambolic losers. This shortened the war immensely.

The Germans caught on to this and they then chemtrailed the bomber formations so that the Americans thought the target was somewhere else, one particularly strong concoction succeeded in making the B-17 crews believe that Switzerland was, in fact, Germany. Swiss reprisals for this action led to Americas 'Great Toblerone Famine' of 1943, where bars changed hands for $100 apiece on the black market.

Oddly, during the Battle of Britain both sides whirled around the skies of South East England chemtrailing the population into thinking that lots of Americans are dumb, egocentric and fat and in no way to be trusted as allies, and, in an attempt to preserve stocks of toothpaste for export, that brushing teeth is a waste of effort. This was a particularly strong and long lasting concoction, the effects of which are still evident 70 years later.

A common side effect of all these methods is that the decendants of these people and their relatives suffer from a deficiency in their critical faculties, resulting in difficulty in grasping reality, and they are extremely susceptible to believing any old tosh about any subject they can't understand.

It's such a shame.
edit on 4-10-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Waynos,

Mate I was about to heap even more scorn on this sad and sorry thread and even thought of suggesting that the mods shut it down for being a blatant fake (which it is). But then I saw your post and thought otherwise.

This is probably the best comeback I have seen here that truly shines the spotlight on this stupidity. It is also one of your best posts that I have ever witnessed. Cant frankly see how the OP is going to worm his way out of this. If he had any dignity and brains he would simply sneak quietly towards the exit and slink out the back door. Lets see what happens?

LEE.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Glad you enjoyed it. It may be just a bit of silly satire but I think it does the job, it's illustrated for a reason.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Two things:

a) it's pretty unique and cool to have actual engineers and people who work with aircraft on a thread like that. Thanks guys, you've been great.

b) I repeat again my objection to the OP. There are plenty of "chemtrail" threads and a couple of major ones. Starting a bait thread like this just means thread duplication.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

...Americas 'Great Toblerone Famine' of 1943...

Priceless!

Is there a Wikipedia entry for that?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by waynos

...Americas 'Great Toblerone Famine' of 1943...

Priceless!

Is there a Wikipedia entry for that?

Hmmmm, it could be arranged

edit on 4-10-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Glad to see other airline professionals chime in.
Maybe we can all put this silly airline chemtrail "conspiracy" to bed.

It is quite simply impossible.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Nice post.

Would you believe that here are chemtrailers who think that the contrails in W2 photos are added in afterwards??

Yep - it's amazing to think there are people who can be so....er......mistaken, but here's hte proof:

Here you go - I would say enjoy...but cry seems like a more probably reaction!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23
I haven't yet seen any solid evidence (proof) for or against chemtrails. What I have, however, are my memories. I was always fascinated by the jets as a child (born in '75), and I live about 20 miles from O'Hare, so there were always plenty of them. I would watch the contrails form, appearing to follow the plane as they faded off several plane-lengths behind the plane itself. My dad explained contrails to me, and I'd always point them out. Not once, until the mid 90's did I see them stay, and spread out. Not once until a few years ago did I actually spend a beautiful blue day watching them paint the sky until the haze covered the whole thing.

I used to see contrails span the horizons as a child in the 1960's - then I became an aircraft mechanic and worked on those same jets in the 1970's - there were only a handful of those jets here then - 8-10 IIRC - B737-200's - brand new state of the art and oh so modern!!

Bujt I lived at a city with 2 destinations 200 miles either side - and occasinoally in summer you'd see the contrail form from a jet flying between the 2, and then the 1st contrail would still be here when a jet flew back the otehr way an hour or more later.

So no, I've never seen a spraying apparatus, but I can't imagine I'll ever be convinced my childhood memories are wrong, and the sky always used to be artificially clouded over by "water vapor" off the jets (but only sometimes.)

And why would you??

Unless you were under a fleet of B-17's in 1944 it rarely happened - there were simply not so many jets for starters.

But these days there are a LOT more jets flying than 1990 even - this graph is from Boeing

edit on 4-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join