It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Satan exists, then his name is Economy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Most of the 'modern world's' population is already too far gone into their false idea of reality that they have been brainwashed into believing is the ultimate truth. Start off on the wrong foot, and good luck getting back on the right, per say. But there is hope. Your reality can be destructed and reconstructed, with success. It is a process though. Albeit one heck of a bloody process, the illusions must be broken. There are two (+) major 'systems' (key word major, here). The natural system, and the system the world "rulers" "suggest" we follow (with their iron fists.) There are sides; and they have been and will be chosen. All most can really do is go about their normal daily lives, until...
the battle will shed its ragged garments and reveal itself for what it is.
edit on 2-10-2011 by redstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

It seems you are close to the truth. There are some who say the petrodollar is responsible. According to this theory, the root of this economy of the world is a system that steals from the people to fund the profit of the corporation. The debt for the original purchase of goods by the corporations is transferred to the people instead of being paid back. In the 70's, the Carter administration sent out delegates to the oil nations for the sole purpose of making the dollar the reserve currency. This allowed the Fed to borrow against the capital deposits form oil to purchase goods and services for free. They then sold these goods and services in the form of cheap China products and inexpensive gas to the people for profit. The debt stayed in the system of oil capital. It's a ponzi scheme. The people are left with the debt and the rich walk away with their reward. I have news for them if this is true: This is their only reward.

This works until the oil nations start moving to a new currency. This is what is said to have happened with Iraq and all the other nations we invaded. Go back and research the news shortly before we invaded other countries. You can watch videos on youtube under the petrodollar to see more on this theory.

If true, this is yet another example of taking leading to debt. If you smoke, you get cancer. To flip this and change the world for the good, we must give. Giving comes by work and patience. We must earn our reward for the reward to be true. Take the example of smoking and you see what taking reward does to the person as a debt to be paid. If a person were to work for a college education, the reward is a degree. This is true reward. Suffering either happens as a result of our taking from life, or it is the beginning of the work we take to struggle for a better world.

Jesus said to love your enemies, bless those who curse you and forgive debts as He forgives our debts. This is the example to follow. Give to others and consider others as you consider yourself. The golden rule is the example to follow.

Christ died on a cross for our sins. This is a negative. We are sinners. This is also a negative. When you multiply negatives signs, you get a positive. Debt is forgiven.

Here is an outline of the petrodollar theory. What do you think? True or false?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Nice, superior, you make a good point; in a way, we are living off the essence of our long lost ancestors, buying, trading, driving our cars. All powered by the dead of past generations, like a vortex of insanity, we are shown our past, present, and future; all in a split second. But to be forgotten just as soon as we need to use them. Eerie huh? This 'human race' we are but a minuscule part of.
edit on 2-10-2011 by redstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

WoW, you deserve 10 stars for that post.

I want to ask all of the ones saying that economy is good, are you even of legal age? Have you ever had financial problems?

I became of legal age this year and had to move on my own because of school and the thing is that i can't say my parrents are poor and they support me but i have to work too and sometimes i have to borrow money from them because its not enough to pay the bills and other necessities not to mention buying a bottle of coke or a packet of cigarettes ... Thats when you start realising that you work your ass off for almost nothing and that the ones that do the least work get the bigger lump of cheese ...

As you said, Ed, its a ponzy scheme and in essence we who work are basically slaves ... at least thats how i feel ...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR

WoW, you deserve 10 stars for that post.

I want to ask all of the ones saying that economy is good, are you even of legal age? Have you ever had financial problems?

I became of legal age this year and had to move on my own because of school and the thing is that i can't say my parrents are poor and they support me but i have to work too and sometimes i have to borrow money from them because its not enough to pay the bills and other necessities not to mention buying a bottle of coke or a packet of cigarettes ... Thats when you start realising that you work your ass off for almost nothing and that the ones that do the least work get the bigger lump of cheese ...

As you said, Ed, its a ponzy scheme and in essence we who work are basically slaves ... at least thats how i feel ...

There is one secret to life that gets you what you need. You won't get rich, but you will have what you require. Suffer work. That's the trick. When you start taking reward, suffering is the result. If you smoke, you get cancer. There are no exceptions to taking reward. When you suffer work, reward follows. If you work for that college education, reward will eventually come. The more you open yourself up to opportunity, the more it becomes available to you. This also works in reverse.

Thank you and good luck with your work. Sounds like you are on the right track. Love God and love others.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join