It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unemployed Didnt Get that Job? Sue!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Those ones are in bigger mess that the head of family unemployed on benefits, now under the new Obama rules if you own money to the government or bankers they will go after you in full force with debt collecting agencies and we know that most students are up to their necks on students loans.

And that millions in America are unemployed and in debt.

If it wasn't for laws we will have banskters holding your childrens as collateral.

I wonder if they will go after wages even if you are still a working poor on welfare or perhaps they will hold your welfare check to pay for bills.

edit on 4-10-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

I didn't call anyone lazy or worthless. And I am on lunch.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

If your police deptment misappropriated funds, then it should be reported. But most likely it was allowed to spur local automobile businesses.

If your town has lost production companies, that is due to jobs being shipped overseas, which is a huge problem.

I will be the first to condemn walmart, I think the company is evil. But in a case like this, any spur for a small community is a spur.

This is where job creation gets really hard to acknowledge. For example, I saw an evil walmart built into a tiny town in AZ. It was a monstrosity. BUT
that town had a lot of tourist nature stuff going on. Boating, fishing. That walmart had a huge camping supply section. So it was helpful for local camp grounds, fishing piers, boat rentals, etc.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

So if you owe thousands in student debt, or other Govt debt, why shouldn't the Gov't be allowed to go after you?

It was YOUR CHOICE to sign up for that debt. If you can't get a job with your BA, it's not the Government's problem, you still owe the money for your Degree in The History of Fine Art.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

It's not even a question about not taking something beneath the person. How many people showed up for jobs at mcrobyour souls this past april that were not hired...there are jobs even min wage jobs 30,000 people are applying because there are more unemployed then jobs I know I have applied well beneath me and for this year alone got just 3 interviews and never called back one because I am unemployed two I am an older adult and 3 I am a woman with messed up teeth (not good for the image you know?). The point is there are less jobs than unemployed people there are, if you can prove my point wrong. Thank you to provide a link to the statistics that say otherwise because what I have read says the exact thing I am saying. There are not nearly as many jobs as there are unemployed applying for them.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I agree with you on the first part of the post, but when it comes to Walmart trust me is nothing in my littler town to bring anything, we used to be nothing but pecan groves and even that is gone.

Still Walmart has killed the small shops and with a high unemployment rate and been rated the poorest town in the state, due to welfare numbers, Walmart is for those to work there shop there and slave there as they do not have to pay anything higher than minimum wages due to the economic status of the town.

It is very sad in my neck of the woods, this town used to be very prosperous, now with only two industries working Proctor and Gamble and Miller, but people working in those two industries has been there for generations. (I am not kidding) they do not hired unless strictly necessary.

Still we have the military base that only hires for work on the warehouses but is temporary only on 6 month basis, lately they were raided and many workers arrested for illegal deals.

When it comes to my husband type of job he is lucky to be on the few that are holding to the better pay jobs in the base due to contracting.

The rest unless you are a lawyer or doctor, you are ok, but most of the doctors are brought from out of the state and oversea, to work in our local hospital, that happen to be (none profit).

The rest of the population are on welfare and poverty.

And yes it was shady how the money was used to buy cars, specially when the county do not need so many cars at all. It is sad when you see two and three police cars for one fender bender in the street, my husband and I make fun of it all the time.

edit on 4-10-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

How can you pay your debt if you do not have a job, lo and behold dear, if you lose your job, do you think your debt will be forgotten? no a chance.

But when big institutions gamble with others people money they get bailout.

The irony. Even bankruptcy laws now work against the consumer thanks to Bush passing new laws during his regime.

Like I say very soon they will hold your family as collateral.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Here is a good report for anyone who cares to read it's quite long and an eye opener.
Bureau of Labor Statistics PDF Unemployment Numbers and jobs available
edit on 4-10-2011 by ldyserenity because: uncapitalized letter

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by macman

It's not even a question about not taking something beneath the person. How many people showed up for jobs at mcrobyour souls this past april that were not hired...there are jobs even min wage jobs 30,000 people are applying because there are more unemployed then jobs I know I have applied well beneath me and for this year alone got just 3 interviews and never called back one because I am unemployed two I am an older adult and 3 I am a woman with messed up teeth (not good for the image you know?). The point is there are less jobs than unemployed people there are, if you can prove my point wrong. Thank you to provide a link to the statistics that say otherwise because what I have read says the exact thing I am saying. There are not nearly as many jobs as there are unemployed applying for them.

I am sorry, but in the local area I live, there are plenty of jobs.
Temp, part time, sucky jobs. But jobs none the less.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Compare that to the number of unemployed applying.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by macman

Compare that to the number of unemployed applying.

There are still open jobs.
Ebay is hiring like mad in the state I live.
There are lots of jobs here.

Pizza delivery is a big job that is hiring.
A huge Hotel here just had to let go 350 Illegals. There are openings as well.

Snow shoveling will start soon.

All the fast food places are hiring.

Not to mention call center jobs.

There are jobs. People just need to suck up the ego and work, if they want to.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join