It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7,000,000,000 Souls on Earth This Month - All Eyes Shall See - SALVATION

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
There will soon be nearly 14 billion human eyes on earth this month. This is a milestone and also a significant Biblical number (7). I have always believed that John 3 speaks of transmigration of the soul. When Jesus stated that "you must be born again", I take this literally. His wording seems to leave no choice on the matter. For me, divine justice and a final judgment implies previous judgments. Christians often say that we have but one life to live. This very well may be the case. Hebrews 9:27 suggests that each 'person' lives once and is then judged.

27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment,

If you stop there, this seems the case. A question to ask is this: Is a person the body or the soul? I have further questions after reading the rest of this verse found in 28.

28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Christ died once as a perfect sacrifice. Did we die once as a perfect sacrifice? If we have believed in Christ, then we die once in the name of Christ and then rise to new life. By definition, all Christians believe that we will rise again as Christ rose form the grave. This is an interesting point to ponder.

Also consider this conversation with God in the book of Job.

Job 2

3 Then the LORD said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason.”

4 “Skin for skin!”...

What does a snake shed? Is this an answer to God for the implication that Job's children would return anyway in another body? Good question. The verse finishes with this:

... Satan replied. “A man will give all he has for his own life. 5 But now stretch out your hand and strike his flesh and bones, and he will surely curse you to your face.”

Satan implies that Job would not give of his own life before cursing God. What did God do later in reply? Gave His own life on a cross to save mankind form being born again into the water (material world). Do we curse God in this life or love Him for His grace in paying our debt to sin?

These are interesting ideas. What does this have to do with 7,000,000,000 people on earth and 14 Billion eyes to see?

Answer:

Revelation 1:7

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.

Will you mourn or will you lift your head to salvation?

Who is waiting and where are they waiting? When is our salvation coming?

Hebrew 9
8 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Adam to Noah 2000
Noah to Jesus 2000
Jesus to Today 2000

Day of Rest and the Reign of Christ 1000

John 2:19

Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

2 Peter 3:8

‘But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.’

Epistle of Barnabas

Barnabas 15:3
Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And
God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the
seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.

Barnabas 15:4
Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He
meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all
things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years;
and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of
the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six
days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

You know Ed, I've been in the possession of The Book of Barnabas for many years now, and still haven't read it. My wife and I are blessed with a very wonderful home library; so much so that it dominates most of the wall space and storage areas of our home. I will be getting to Barnabas very soon, I assure you. Thanks for a great thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
So I thought Barnabas was in "The Complete Gospels" edited by Robert J. Miller; I went to it first, but did not find it's name in the contents. That puzzled me because although I never finished the book in its entirety, I did skip around in it a lot like people do with The Bible. Right beside it on the bookshelf was "Lost Books of The Bible and The Forgotten books of Eden." I've never started reading it yet, so it was a surprise to me to find Barnabas there, but at least I do have it.
I've downloaded some other pdf's with ancient texts; there's an abundance of them online freely downloadable, including one which is not ancient of itself, but is a modern interpretation of The Epic of Gilgamesh. I find it quite interesting as well.
Thanks for that pointer once again to Barnabas, I'll probably read it tonight.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant
So I thought Barnabas was in "The Complete Gospels" edited by Robert J. Miller; I went to it first, but did not find it's name in the contents. That puzzled me because although I never finished the book in its entirety, I did skip around in it a lot like people do with The Bible. Right beside it on the bookshelf was "Lost Books of The Bible and The Forgotten books of Eden." I've never started reading it yet, so it was a surprise to me to find Barnabas there, but at least I do have it.
I've downloaded some other pdf's with ancient texts; there's an abundance of them online freely downloadable, including one which is not ancient of itself, but is a modern interpretation of The Epic of Gilgamesh. I find it quite interesting as well.
Thanks for that pointer once again to Barnabas, I'll probably read it tonight.

I have that book to my right hand. It is a great reference. Many of the books written in the Lost Books of Eden were written by people who had access to the library of Alexandria. Even though they need to be read with an eye for rightly dividing truth (LINK), they are excellent resources.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I have always felt that the last thousand years was the Millennial Reign and we were in the last of the 6,000 years. The most interesting thing that caught my eye was where Jesus spoke about the parrable of the Fig Tree . My thoughts are that from the time that Israel became a nation in 1948 , that generation shall not pass until the Tribulation happens . A generation should live by definition from God three score and ten years . That would give a hint to the timing of the end of the Tribulation or the first part of it as 2018 . Now I am no Harold Camping but that year is getting here quick . If it's the end of the Tribulation then , 2018 minus 7 years = 2011. We have to be very close to the point of which you speak .Also the technology to impliment the Mark of the Beast only now does exist . The Internet will facilitate the global government and global electronic money that will require you to accept that Mark or not never be able to buy anything and own anything . All unclaimed (unauthorised , unrecorded ownership ) of any property of any kind would revert to the governing body . All these things point to that time .

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

I have always felt that the last thousand years was the Millennial Reign and we were in the last of the 6,000 years. The most interesting thing that caught my eye was where Jesus spoke about the parrable of the Fig Tree . My thoughts are that from the time that Israel became a nation in 1948 , that generation shall not pass until the Tribulation happens . A generation should live by definition from God three score and ten years . That would give a hint to the timing of the end of the Tribulation or the first part of it as 2018 . Now I am no Harold Camping but that year is getting here quick . If it's the end of the Tribulation then , 2018 minus 7 years = 2011. We have to be very close to the point of which you speak .Also the technology to impliment the Mark of the Beast only now does exist . The Internet will facilitate the global government and global electronic money that will require you to accept that Mark or not never be able to buy anything and own anything . All unclaimed (unauthorised , unrecorded ownership ) of any property of any kind would revert to the governing body . All these things point to that time .

Have you ever read about the fig wasp? When Jesus came 2000 years ago, the fig tree did not bear fruit. Why? It was a juvenile fig tree. It was not ready to bear good fruit. Jesus called them the generation of vipers. The leaders of the Hebrew people were trying to gain faith by works. Jesus turned this around and showed that faith is the work of God in us. The fig wasp is necessary for the fig tree to bear fruit. Every tree has it's own fig wasp. When a husbandman takes the clippings form one tree to another, the tree eventually bears its own fruit. This takes time. The wasp is the prophet. The prophet assisted the nation in bearing fruit and hearing God by comparison. The work of God is as the husbandman. He prunes the limbs and grafts in new limbs. He develops our faith over time by example. In time, the Jewish people will see this work of God in the Gentile nations. When they finally wake up to their savior, they will bear fruit along with us. The last generation is the generation that sees Israel become a nation. The fig tree bloomed in 1948. A generation is approximately 70 years.

Look at the dates for the next tetrad moon cycle. Compare these dates to the feasts of Israel. How many years are left before Israel reaches 70 years?

edit on 2-10-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I have observed that the moon does have a geat deal to do with the feast . I have not looked into the Tetra moon you are talking about . Even when we have entered the Great Tribulation the Antichrist must have his time to deceive the world . I don't mean to get the Pre/post thing started but I do believe we will see many things before we are called up . A lot of my bretheren are trying to get survival ready but pray for Jesus to return quickly. .

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

I have observed that the moon does have a geat deal to do with the feast . I have not looked into the Tetra moon you are talking about . Even when we have entered the Great Tribulation the Antichrist must have his time to deceive the world . I don't mean to get the Pre/post thing started but I do believe we will see many things before we are called up . A lot of my bretheren are trying to get survival ready but pray for Jesus to return quickly. .

You are most likely right. We can only know by connecting the dots back. The Hebrews see the past as in front. The future is in back since it has not happened. We look forward by examining the past from the Hebrew standpoint. As for survival, it's a matter of faith. We think and we move. God takes care of the rest. Survival is only a matter of relying on faith. There is a benefactor for every man that is poor. Psalms 145:14. The LORD upholds all those who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
End time events.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

A question to ask is this: Is a person the body or the soul?

I'll answer this question. A person (you, the part that moves the arms, legs, thinks, etc) is the body. Your spirit is inside of you. When you came here, you were split down the middle. You have a human side and you have a spirit side. Now, when you make decisions and what not, you can either choose to lean upon your mind or your spirit. When God said, "Do not lean onto your own understanding, but in all ways acknowledge me." He was saying, don't lean upon your mind, but lean on him. If the Holy Spirit is within you, he will sit next to your spirit. Now, you have two spirits within you. They will be in agreement always with each other.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

A question to ask is this: Is a person the body or the soul?

I'll answer this question. A person (you, the part that moves the arms, legs, thinks, etc) is the body. Your spirit is inside of you. When you came here, you were split down the middle. You have a human side and you have a spirit side. Now, when you make decisions and what not, you can either choose to lean upon your mind or your spirit. When God said, "Do not lean onto your own understanding, but in all ways acknowledge me." He was saying, don't lean upon your mind, but lean on him. If the Holy Spirit is within you, he will sit next to your spirit. Now, you have two spirits within you. They will be in agreement always with each other.

For me, spirit is consciousness. We are given a human spirit (consciousness) at birth and then the Holy Spirit as faith is gained from love. I think this is the union of the soul and spirit that is found when we find love for God and others. John 3 seems to speak to this. Union between a man and a woman happens from love. This is the archetype of our love and union with the Spirit of God. When union takes place in the spirit, we transcend and bear fruit on the tree of life above.

Zechariah 12
1 The LORD, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the human spirit within a person, declares:

Proverbs 20:27
The human spirit is the lamp of the LORD that sheds light on one’s inmost being.

2 Corinthians 3:3
You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

edit on 4-10-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Proverbs 20:27 The human spirit is the lamp of the LORD that sheds light on one’s inmost being.

Yes, the spirit is there to keep you doing good, but as you can see many have gone astray. You are your spirit, you are one, but split down the middle to become two when you come here to Earth. Everyone started above at one point in time, even Satan. But, mankind souls didn't interact as the angels did in heaven. More of a placeholder, until you were sent here.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Sorry, but you're crazy. The Jews are not going to convert to Christianity and see their "savior" as Jesus. That's just very wishful thinking. If you only knew what Jews really thought about you people. But, hey, go ahead and keep sending them money! They'll gladly take money from deluded people like you.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorHouseMD

Sorry, but you're crazy. The Jews are not going to convert to Christianity and see their "savior" as Jesus. That's just very wishful thinking. If you only knew what Jews really thought about you people. But, hey, go ahead and keep sending them money! They'll gladly take money from deluded people like you.

Time will tell. We can only connect the dots looking back, but if God is trustworthy (and He is), then scripture already speaks the truth on the subject.

Romans 11 (Read the entire chapter)

25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, 26 and in this way[e] all Israel will be saved. As it is written:
“The deliverer will come from Zion;
he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
27 And this is[f] my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”[g]

28 As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, 29 for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. 30 Just as you who were at one time disobedient to God have now received mercy as a result of their disobedience, 31 so they too have now become disobedient in order that they too may now[h] receive mercy as a result of God’s mercy to you. 32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DoctorHouseMD

I'm not sure where you got that the Jews will not call on the Lords name. The same Lord Jesus that was crucified on the cross will come to save Israel from the Antichrist's fury . Messianic Jews do already .After the Temple is rebuilt the son of perdition will sit in the seat of God showing himself as God . The Jews will rebuke him harshly destroying his attempt to be as God . He will seek to wipe the Jews off the face of the earth . Thats when the Jews will call on the Lord Jesus to come to save Israel and the remnant . The Jew is the enemy of the Christian for the Gospels sake for now .

new topics

top topics

join