It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RPG Rebel v Gaddafi Sniper in Libya (Vid)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
RPG Rebel v Gaddafi Sniper in Libya

Here is some footage for the battle of Sirte, in these two videos, you see a group of Rebel fighters, trying to take out a sniper, and they take turns to fire RPG's at the sniper position, and in the 2nd part, you see the RPG man killed by the sniper they were trying to take out.

Part one

Part two

edit on 2-10-2011 by TheMaverick because: Because i can

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
These guys must have RPG's to burn using them against a sniper in this setting is like hunting mosquitoes with a shotgun. And it is a insult to snipers everywhere to call this guy a sniper. If he were a halfway decent sniper he should have taken out the guy the second time he came out to fire another RPG.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I wouldnt have called him a sniper, just a lone gun man in a snipers position, and making the so called RPG rebels look very silly. I really hope this conflict is resolved soon without the loss of much more life as they are all the same peoples and fighting for BS.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Yeah proper suicide mission, trying to pick off a sniper in all that open space, with a RPG, apparently this sniper had this lot pinned down all day, and the guys doing the RPG runs, didn't look or act, the full ticket.

And your right a good sniper should of took them out, as soon as they poked their allah akbar screaming heads out, but we don't know who was be-hide the sniper gun, or the circumstances.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Just goes to show that the so called rebels have weapons and ammo to burn with their incompetent hands, supplied by NATO. But a squad of them cannot take out one not so good sniper. Who are the bad guys, again? Why should I be involved in this at all?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c39a11cbb41d.jpg[/atsimg]

In Russia
Real men use RPG to Snipe

top topics

join