It is FINISHED

page: 9
5
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by IAMIAM
 


Again easy way to skirt the question. Even Jesus called upon Father. We can only call his true name if his spirit is within us. You can't do that.


Then go call your Lord, and ask him by what name he knows me.




posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM
 


You are not apart of above your name is not written in the book. The spirits from above calls Father a different name than abba. Man spirits call him Abba. Father only sends spirits from above to speak on behalf of him I'm this matter. Jesus, Paul, John, etc all had spirits from above.



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by IAMIAM
 


You are not apart of above your name is not written in the book. The spirits from above calls Father a different name than abba. Man spirits call him Abba. Father only sends spirits from above to speak on behalf of him I'm this matter. Jesus, Paul, John, etc all had spirits from above.


You are correct. I am not written in the book of the dead. I am written into the book of Life.



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I can assure you. You are not written in the book of life. We can go back and forth all day long. But let me let you in on a little secret, for there are many of dark who are in the flesh who can't claim Jesus Is Lord. With that, there are many from above who are here in the flesh as well. The ones from above has access to those books. Your name not in it.



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by IAMIAM

I can assure you. You are not written in the book of life. We can go back and forth all day long. But let me let you in on a little secret, for there are many of dark who are in the flesh who can't claim Jesus Is Lord. With that, there are many from above who are here in the flesh as well. The ones from above has access to those books. Your name not in it.


Jesus is not Lord. If that was your question, then that is what you should have asked.

Jesus is merely a name for a vessel of truth.

It is in substantial.

The name of the Lord is hallowed. It is sacred. It is ineffable. List one thousand names and any and all would contain only a fraction of the essence that IS the LORD.



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
What a sad thread....either because you believe in your assertions or because you prey upon others to believe in them...or both.



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM
 




Jesus is not Lord. If that was your question, then that is what you should have asked. Jesus is merely a name for a vessel of truth. It is in substantial. The name of the Lord is hallowed. It is sacred. It is ineffable. List one thousand names and any and all would contain only a fraction of the essence that IS the LORD.


Thanks for now revealing your true self.

Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians 12:3

“Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this we know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now is already in the world. You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. They are from the world; therefore they speak as from the world, and the world listens to them. We are from God; he who knows God listens to us; he who is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.” John 4:1-6

...our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. II Peter 3:18

.the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour. Titus 1:4

a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11

[B]y him [Jesus] were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth...all things were created by him, and for him. Colossians 1:16

I and my Father are one. John 10:30



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians 12:3


Are you unable to comprehend what you read? No one says "Jesus be cursed" and no one says "Jesus is lord"
except by the Holy Spirit.

Which is what I said when I said it is the Holy spirit which moves me.

You do not even understand your words. How can you expect to understand mine.

Of course you would have to believe that the men who penned that verse were speaking by the Spirit of God.

Then it would be a matter of trust.

Therefore, trust no man, for they are liars.

Trust the father who is within you.
edit on 3-10-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM
 


When are you heading east? Any sponsors?



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh
reply to post by IAMIAM
 


When are you heading east? Any sponsors?


When it is time, I will go.

I understand the urgency my friend, but I do not know the whens of tomorrow.

Today is enough.



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
What a sad thread....either because you believe in your assertions or because you prey upon others to believe in them...or both.


Where have I asked anyone to believe me?



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hi IAMIAM

Look, I cannot be sure, but I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Being his vessel of truth, do you now have answers to questions that were before unanswered?
edit on 3-10-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
Hi IAMIAM

Look, I cannot be sure, but I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Being his vessel of truth, do you now have answers to questions that were before unanswered?
edit on 3-10-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)


No

I have found peace in not needing answers and trusting in the spirit that moves me.

With Love,

Your Brother

P.S. I am not here to feed anyone. The Father within you will feed you.
edit on 3-10-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM
 




Originally posted by IAMIAM
Where have I asked anyone to believe me?


The following looks rather clear to me:




Originally posted by IAMIAM
This post is a call to people of ALL faiths.
This post is a call to people without faith.
This post is a call to the High.
This post is a call to the Low.

I am who I say I am.

To the Children of Islam, let your Imams know I am here. I will come to them and prove myself before their courts submitted to the will of Allah and their divine mercy with full knowledge of the implications of these words.

This is not a joke.


To the Children of Israel, let your Rabbi's know that I come in the name of peace to restore peace to God's Kingdom of Heaven and the Nation of Israel. I will come to them and prove myself before the Sanhedrin.

I will submit myself to their divine judgement.

This is not a joke.

If you read this message, it is in your hands now. Take it to your leaders and let them know I have come, and I will prove myself as a servent of God and Man, and will restore peace to this world by his grace.

God as my witness let this message find the right eyes.







Originally posted by IAMIAM
This is merely a call.

May it reach the right ears.









Originally posted by IAMIAM

If I say a thing, it is true.








Originally posted by IAMIAM
Will you travel with me Serving the Lord?




I could go on, but I couldn't stomach reading two more pages of your replies.




posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by loam
 


Where have I said that someone should believe me?

Where?

I said what I say is true, because it is.

Whether you choose to believe, is up to you.

This is a call.

Whether you believe or not, is up to you.



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM
 



Originally posted by IAMIAM
Whether you choose to believe, is up to you.


Indeed.

Good luck with the whole prophet thing...

edit on 3-10-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM
 


All of heaven and all the true believers can confess that Jesus is Lord. Father (Jehovah) is not leading and guiding you, that much is clear. Good day.



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
edit on 3-10-2011 by redstorm because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I was not going to comment in this thread. I swore I would NOT. But......

I am terribly disappointed. I have read many of your posts over the last year, and the majority of them contained truth about Yahweh and Yeshua. I was hoping that the last couple of your threads were NOT hinting at what this thread has come right out and proclaimed. Because you are playing the 'semantics games' with your replies, it was very hard to determine exactly what you were asking us to believe. But by this point, I am afraid it is
obvious.


You believe that you are the newest 'messiah'? That it is your job to go and prove to the Muslims and the Jews that you have been sent to save everyone? That you are the one to unite all nations, peoples and tongues?

You are really good at avoiding coming straight to the point and stating just who you think you are. If your reply of "I AM WHO I SAY I AM" is supposed to answer the question, than you are using the very words of God Almighty when He proclaimed His status as the One Sovereign God to His people. Are you trying to say that you are that "I AM"? Nothing less than a yes or no will suffice at this point

I am not religious, I am not what people call "Christian". I am a follower of The Way, and as such know that humans that make the kind of claims that you are supposedly making are either A. mental, or B. seriously misled or deceived. Everything you are stating about yourself goes against not only the written word of God and Yeshua, but against what the Holy Spirit Himself has taught me.

So clear up my misconceptions of your claims, please.
edit on 10/3/11 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
I was not going to comment in this thread. I swore I would NOT. But......

I am terribly disappointed. I have read many of your posts over the last year, and the majority of them contained truth about Yahweh and Yeshua. I was hoping that the last couple of your threads were NOT hinting at what this thread has come right out and proclaimed. Because you are playing the 'semantics games' with your replies, it was very hard to determine exactly what you were asking us to believe. But by this point, I am afraid it is
obvious.


You believe that you are the newest 'messiah'? That it is your job to go and prove to the Muslims and the Jews that you have been sent to save everyone? That you are the one to unite all nations, peoples and tongues?

You are really good at avoiding coming straight to the point and stating just who you think you are. If your reply of "I AM WHO I SAY I AM" is supposed to answer the question, than you are using the very words of God Almighty when He proclaimed His status as the One Sovereign God to His people. Are you trying to say that you are that "I AM"? Nothing less than a yes or no will suffice at this point

I am not religious, I am not what people call "Christian". I am a follower of The Way, and as such know that humans that make the kind of claims that you are supposedly making are either A. mental, or B. seriously misled or deceived. Everything you are stating about yourself goes against not only the written word of God and Yeshua, but against what the Holy Spirit Himself has taught me.

So clear up my misconceptions of your claims, please.
edit on 10/3/11 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)


I am who I say I am my friend. I did not say I was a messiah. I said I am willing to go prove I am who I am.

That is to say I will go be judged.

That is to say I will put action to conviction.

That is to say I am who you are not, for you have not been called to say what I have said.

I never claimed to be God, but God's Word. If you cannot say such, who do you speak for?






top topics



 
5
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join