It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is FINISHED

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkl0rd
I am what I am, with the things that I think and then do!

This much is truth.

The rest was a lie.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

You really try to sound like jesus but you fail miserably even when the WickettheRabbit gives you an idea to make your representation better, in stead of being humble and wise, you just sound stupid!

I do not need another's ideas. Your judgement is your own stupid.

Whats up with your mood? Are you just too lonely and need some attention. Is Gods love not enough for you alone? Why do you need to jump out and cry out that you are THE son of god? How does god help you to earn your money or meal - tell us about that a bit mr wanna be messenger. Where do you slave labour? McDonalds or in a cubicle like the all other slaves, where your god (aka Boss) blesses you with his shiny dollars every month.

I suppose I will remain here as long as you wish to remain stupid.

You made my day...... so please remain where you are and dont do anything insane... keep on typin'

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

You made my day...... so please remain where you are and dont do anything insane... keep on typin'

I thought you'd like that.

Thanks for stopping by my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
you had me going there for a minute.

Gear grinding isnt funny and I should have been at least civil. since you dont actually believe your Jesus incarnate and the forum is offtopic....its all fun.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
you had me going there for a minute.

Gear grinding isnt funny and I should have been at least civil. since you dont actually believe your Jesus incarnate and the forum is offtopic....its all fun.

I have never once claimed that I was Jesus my friend. Never once.

He is with the father and the father is within me, just as he is within you.

Make no mistake about this. What I say I am I am.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

My Brother, any Imam who took notice of me enough to try me, would have already seen the sign that I am of interest.

My sign is a movement.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

The father is not in you. Maybe a different Father but not Jehovah. If he was in you, you could answer questions about the heavenly realms but you can't.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Answer this: In heaven what do the faces that look down upon Earth do? What is there task?
Also, what is the most secure place in heaven?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
The father is not in you. Maybe a different Father but not Jehovah. If he was in you, you could answer questions about the heavenly realms but you can't.

The Heavenly Father is not in you. He does not conceal anything from his children, but reveals the Kingdom of Heaven right before their eyes, and they choose not to see.

Keep your Heaven and your God, the concealer.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

You skirt the question. You can and will not answer questions about the heavenly realms because you are of dark and not of light. You would know these most basic answers. There are many things in heaven that peoplr here dont know about, but you claim to be a spokesperson for Father which is false. You would have this knowledge of above. Especially if Father was in you, he could answer these questions. Your father is from below, not above.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Father is in you as you say. Go ahead speak of home. Share your knowledge. You say he reveals it, go on and reveal what heaven is like present day and not what you can pick up by reading the bible. Give us something only heaven knows about. Oh that's right, you can't.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

You skirt the question. You can and will not answer questions about the heavenly realms because you are of dark and not of light. You would know these most basic answers. There are many things in heaven that peoplr here dont know about, but you claim to be a spokesperson for Father which is false. You would have this knowledge of above. Especially if Father was in you, he could answer these questions. Your father is from below, not above.

Here is wisdom.

You can only speak for you.

I speak for I.

You do not know what I know.

You come like a thief assessing the value of my treasure. You will not know it's worth for you know not the worth of your own, or else you would keep it to yourself, and move on.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Behold, He comes riding on the clouds,shining like the sun,
at the shofar call.Lift your voice it's the year of jubilee out of
Zion's hill salvation comes.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by IAMIAM

Behold, He comes riding on the clouds,shining like the sun,
at the shofar call.Lift your voice it's the year of jubilee out of
Zion's hill salvation comes.

For those who do not understand my Sister's reference.

" Awake, sleepers from your sleep! Arise, slumberers, from your slumber! Scrutinize your deeds and return to repentance and remember your creator! Those forgetters of the truth in the vanities of time and those who stray all their year in vanity and emptiness which can neither help nor save. Look to your souls, better your ways and deeds. Let each one of you abandon your evil way and your thoughts which are not good." Hilkhot Teshuvah, chapter 3

Thank you for the reference my Sister.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

True wisdom is fear of the Lord. You do not fear because below has attached onto you and they are making you think the Lord is on you, but he is not. You have let the darkness into you and they are using you to get to the true believers and even the lost ones.

You have been lost since a young age and you were an easy Target for them. Your guide is on your left side. Guides from above dont cast a shadow but yours does.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

True wisdom is fear of the Lord. You do not fear because below has attached onto you and they are making you think the Lord is on you, but he is not. You have let the darkness into you and they are using you to get to the true believers and even the lost ones.

You have been lost since a young age and you were an easy Target for them. Your guide is on your left side. Guides from above dont cast a shadow but yours does.

My Lord is not one to be feared, but one of infinite Love.

Go to your Lord.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Proverbs 9:10 The beginning of wisdom is fear of the Lord.

What do you call your Lord? We all call him something by our spirits what is it. I can assure you we do not call him Lord or I AM via the spirit.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

Proverbs 9:10 The beginning of wisdom is fear of the Lord.

What do you call your Lord? We all call him something by our spirits what is it. I can assure you we do not call him Lord or I AM via the spirit.

I do not call my Lord, my Lord calls me. I am HIS Servant.

Fear of the Lord is the BEGINNING of wisdom.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Who is - Abba?

This is fun. Like playing a game of Biblical Jeopardy!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Again easy way to skirt the question. Even Jesus called upon Father. We can only call his true name if his spirit is within us. You can't do that.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join