It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is FINISHED

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by IAMIAM

This is not truth. As the one who sits next to Father is not a man. No human is allowed to even know of who sits next to him. Your time will come sooner than you think.

If that is the water you bear, share it my friend. Offer it to the world and see who will drink.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by IAMIAM
I am who I say I am.

Who do you say you are?

He is a TROLL

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Then that's good news because it means somewhere nearby, is a bridge!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

And on the bridge is a TOLL

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
your here. fine.

Im marking my calendar and crossing that off the list.

best of luck with this mess.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I usually enjoy the posts you do because you speak like a true christian, but seriously what the hell are you talkin about, and why are you mentioning islam are you islam?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
All the money lenders and gamblers turned the Temple of God into a Den of Thieves and Jesus went inside and turned over all the tables - he was really angry at them.

I wonder will you do the same with the Banks? Because it is said that the Meek shall inherit the earth.

Just one other thing - you really should use a capital F for Father!

I'm sure many here would like to be convinced - myself included and I do hear your voice through the words you speak but mankind in this day and age have lost all hope and we have been warned of false Prophets - we are told via the Bible that we will know him but if we place our trust in the wrong one - where does that leave us?

God in His Wisdom will guide us.

If you truly are who you say you are please forgive my doubt.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
IAMIAM, I beseech you to get professional psychological help!

You are displaying textbook symptoms of schizophrenia; specifically, paranoid delusions. It appears you are currently in a severe episode of psychosis. After reading some of your recent posts and threads it is very clear to see your developing mental state which leads to this most recent thread.

I have known a few people who have gone through psychotic episodes (including a couple of good friends), and you are emulating many of the key signifiers of the mental disorder. One of my good friends (who is thankfully now much better), displayed behaviour almost identical to your current persona. He believed he was continuing Christ's work, and he strongly suggested that he was Jesus without ever really saying it (until just before he was committed, when he actively said he was Jesus), though if pressed on the matter, would provide some vague answer that didn’t contradict or confirm anything (exactly what you are doing in this thread). He also talked about travelling east, and having religious organisations "try" him in their courts to confirm his words. He also said almost identical things such as "If I die, so will the world that exists in my mind." As his state worsened he would also add that if he died so would the hope for the world. In fact the similarities between his experience and your thread are painfully apparent.

Here is just a few of the symptoms that relate to you...

Delusions are strong beliefs that are unlikely to be true. However, a person who has psychosis firmly believes them to be true, and as a result may say things that are strange, or behave in an odd way... ...Sometimes people believe they have a special power or authority – that they are able to control other people’s thoughts, for example. Sometimes people have religious delusions – they may believe they are the mother or son of God for example.

Source...

You suggest that you have family and friends, and from personal experience schizophrenia can be very scary and is very hard for loved ones to deal with. You owe it to them to take care of yourself, and that includes seriously evaluating any sudden mental shifts that you may have or have experienced recently (or gradual development of delusional ideas for that matter).

Please consider your mental state very carefully before making any rash actions, and please consult a professional, for your families' sake.

Best of luck, and my heart goes out to your family.
edit on 3-10-2011 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by puzzlesphere

A 'professional' is just going to bang him on loads of psychotropic drugs, after locking him up . If he needs anything it is therapy such as counselling . He can get that from this thread .

Brother , you are not the son of god or christ incarnate , or anything like that . My suggestion is that you need to WATCH VERY CAREFULLY what you are saying in future. As regards this thread , LIE if you have to. It was JUST a joke , you did it to draw the Christians out to see how deluded they were , and what kind of nonsense they were going to use against you , further illustrating , in a foresighted way , just how very deluded indeed people caught up with so called 'orthodox' religions are . Its extreme , as illustrated here , good job

In the next post you will be tried according to Islam . Just for the fact your brain is having those thoughts , I will play on your field , not that the many of the others have . And one more thing , like the last one who made a thread like this , stay away from the #

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Mission accomplished?

Great...let us know how the Imams respond when you tell them that you are I AM.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant
reply to post by IAMIAM

Greetings,
In your post you ask that your message finds the right eyes. How will you judge this? Is there another who will also be compelled by your message to join you? Is this person an ATS member, and how will you know him/her?

I will know because they will find me safe passage to a nation in the East where I will stand before the Imam's and be tried.

If they do not find my words true and from Allah, I will be put to death and this world that exists within my mind will cease.

What follows that, I do not know.

With Love,

Your Brother

@virtualmiscreant .
@Iamiam , what would happen is this .

You would meet an Imam , a leader of a Mosque , in a situation where both you and he are equals . You would discuss the quran together , both of you on someone else's terms and timescale , such as an academic lesson.
Your knowledge of the quran would be set against the Imam's intimate knowledge of the book .Which would be and likely is , far more intimate than yours.
If your knowledge of the quran were to equal or to further that of the Imam , an or to further the Imam's own
knowledge of the quran , the Imam would begin to show interest , but not openly at this point .
By your knowledge , the Imam would not asess the assertions you made during the lesson , neither any statement or observation you made . However he would assess your knowledge on the questions which you asked there of the the leader of the lesson .
You would have asked quality questions which suddenly advanced everyone's knowledge , and not just that of the Imam.
After the lesson you would be addressed personally, but not in private , by the one Imam assessing you . He would there shake your hand , call you brother , and ask many personal questions of you , such as your name , where you come from , how you ended up here , who you know , and what your intentions are .
In subsequent weeks , you will be invited to further lessons , and your questions of the teachers will be heard in detail . The value of your intent , and the 'speciality' of your persona would be examined in more than thorough detail . You will be invited to the house of the Imam and encouraged to meet his family , say prayers , eat , and to discuss the books again in detail.
After these things , the Imam will make up his mind regarding you . Are you someone to invite into the fold , an addition to the brotherhood , or someone to hold up as being 'other' , than the (his) brothers who simply hold the book as true and worship in the ways of their forebears . ?
For him to ask this question of himself at all , he would have to have seen something which really did count as 'other' about you , and he would have to really and honestly think that whatever this other was , was certainly something out of the ordinary , enough to herald as coming from God. He would have to have seen objective proofs , and come to have regarded them as 'signs' from his Lord and Master . @'Signs , which regarded you . <

Now after all this , which is a trial , but one you would have enjoyed , this Imam has to take the fearsome step of announcing his findings , his belief about you , to his brothers , and the other Immams
And this is where his trial begins , not yours . He is likely to be assuaged by doubters , who typically will not herald his empirical objective evidence aka , you , and or the 'signs' which he has beleived in .
If the Imam , is very sure regardless of this huge test or trial the doubters put him in , he will travel to Mecca , both to question himself , and to find those who will document his quest and therefore begin to beleive him ..
He is not accepted by now in his home Mosque and his trip to Mecca means he is demoted and his position as Imman is removed .

However if he still holds his view , not only has he stayed true to himself, his God , and not least , yourself , eventually those who eventually do and did hear him , come to say , ok , we have seen this objective and empirical evidence, ..perhaps.. because it reached us too from another source .
At this point , the trial is over . Widespread acceptance of the beleif (in your overarching holiness) is likely to follow . You will go on to change the world in the ways of massive upheavals in consciousness , excepting the fact that there are those , just as the previous doubters , who will not blindly accept your words or acts , even with the objectively held facts before them .

There are also those who hold oppostion to you . Now you have not been through this trial for nothing and with ardent supporters you have little to fear . One of those at least, is God himself . There maystill be a huge struggle against you , but had you failed in the foregoing ?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

And on the bridge is a TOLL

Or three billy goats gruff.....maybe that's where the Satan link is.......what a thread! Honestly I don't know why the mods let these things continue. The doors to the asylum are well and truly open today. Well unless God has decided that his message should be disseminated through ATS
(not that I believe in mythical creatures anyway )

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
whats white and sticky and flys across the sky at 1000 MPH? The coming of the lord!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
There you go again. Blasphemy is a sin that cannot be undone. Of course, noting you have said is a lie. You are calling yourself a son of man. This is true. We are all sons of men. You say those who know you know your voice. People know me by my voice as well. Play your game. God is not likely amused.

Where have I blasphemed?

Have I said anything Christ has not said?

A Kingdom divided against itself cannot stand. If I come to finish Christ's work, in his name, and the name of the father, whose Kingdom do I serve?

With Love,

Your Brother

You serve your own kingdom if you profess to be God. There is a difference between service and deception.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1
I just feel that something needs to be clarified- are saying this as a spokesman for Him, or are you saying that He is speaking through you? There is indeed a difference.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

I am who I say I am my friend.

I cannot say more than that.

With Love,

Your Brother

Wow! Such a well behaved troll!

I am who I say I am too!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by puzzlesphere
IAMIAM, I beseech you to get professional psychological help!

You are displaying textbook symptoms of schizophrenia; specifically, paranoid delusions. It appears you are currently in a severe episode of psychosis. After reading some of your recent posts and threads it is very clear to see your developing mental state which leads to this most recent thread.
I only included the first part of your well written and compasionate reply to IAMIAM. I hope you don't mind. I just wanted to commend you on puttting into words what I was feeling about this person and his thoughts. It is unfortunate that other people can't see his post for what it is and, instead, choose to either argue with him, make fun of him, or agree with his loop of illogic and confusing thought .

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

No matter what you do or say! Satan, as always, will win! Satan is indestructable, thus indefeatable.

The problem with your kind is, you love to live delusional. Because the reality hurts YOU meeks so much, so that you create an alternative fictitous reality for you, where self imagined angels or a joke God talks to you. I think that would be called RAD (Reality Adaptation Disorder).

Anyway we "the followers of Satan" just laugh at you.... just go on with your rubbish christ bla bla. Call for us all the people of faith and if you can, please, gather them in one place, so that we can nuke them for once for all.
After that the era of satanic (aka Natures Law), self responsible, self reliant time will begin. You and your kind are just allowed to do what you do, because you just serve the REAL agenda! An agenda created by the intellects, who live in reality and know how things works, without IMAGINATION or Prophecies from a dream.

[align=center]Video Link[/align]

Listen to satans words carefully! Because he is what he is - knows no good or bad nor no right or wrong! But you MEEKS and WEAKS are the real pestilence, who cant accept the world as it is and still try to change it in the way YOU like! When the time comes how will you oppose the SATAN? With blessings? With (non-existant) King Solomons wise words? With a (sun symbol) cross? Or may be just with holy water and garlic.Why dont you kill yourself right now and meet your god, jesus, christ or what so ever on the other side? Why do you struggle to bring something here which doesnt exist, except in your "Alice in Wonderland" fantasies!

The first abrahamic god YHWH was the one who told that I AM THAT I AM but he also concluded that he was a jelous, pedophile, man lover and blood thirsty god! Just follow the same philosophy, just go on.

And NO, we are not friends nor brothers or sisters. Your kind is my enemy and you sicken me to vomit. Delusional, asocial, light drunken hippies. Hey..... have you ever considered that the universe is made out of dark energy and the light comes out of it. Yeaa, your lovely light is the product of Satans dark force. No dark force (aka energy) means, no energy for your sweat lovely light! When you go to sleep in the dark, from which energy does your body charge up??? Than in the morning you wake up and use your from the dark charged energy towards light to light it up. Yes, 99.99% of you, that cluless you are.

On the 25.12.2012 or what ever date you like to offer will have nothing to offer and all of your kind will be embarrasst to death. Thanks to your datings and prophecies, after nothing really happens, many will choose suicide (be it go to war or jump from the roof) as the last resort.... right than I will watch them and laugh at them for their delusional lives and wishes. All you need is love right? RIGHT? Dont worry, you will get enough of it.

The so called TPTB or the Satanist elites will not do anything against your work! You will be even encouraged and supported to do what you do.... so please just go on and share your thoughts and things, you know, the love and light so on. We will applause your work when it is done. Never forget that you are a mere soldier (or better, light worker aka warrior) on that play ground. Never the one in charge! So, You are in the category of the exanpdables.

Any comment you are going to make will make me only:

Satan loves you....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
According to Eminem, he is who he say's he is.

And all jokes aside, I dont see where this thread is headed.

I read most of it and you claim to be the son of God or am I mistaken?

What's going on here, is it a metaphor like saying were all children of God or are you saying your Jesus Christ himself?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

You sound like a very sick and deluded man,may you find help before you do something irrational...

Strange world we are living in.
God bless

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by darkl0rd

Well sir,good job!
You just made yourself sound even more delusional and twisted than this sick man,i applaud you!

Satan can't win because he is a liar and a deceiver and the TRUTH always wins.
If you love God,you learn to love yourself and your brethren,and every living thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join