It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is FINISHED

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
Rather than go East, look up. God loves you as the man He made you to be. Love God and love others. Turn form your sin and God is full of Grace. His unmerited favor and love covers a multitude of sin. A public profession is the best way to show God and others that you have changed your heart.

The spirit of Christ is the spirit of prophecy. I did not call for you to come test me. You can sit back and watch.

I will go to those who have the power to judge, and face their judgement.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
reply to post by IAMIAM

just WOW!!!

What did you put as your occupation on the application for your broadband internet access??

Did they accept "Messiah" as the job description?

Use a Gold Credit Card? Or do they take pieces of silver?

Not exactly, but the Surf City Police department accepted God as my employer and "Son of Man" as a name when they arrested me a year ago.

Funny and true.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

reply to post by IAMIAM

just WOW!!!

What did you put as your occupation on the application for your broadband internet access??

Not exactly, but the Surf City Police department accepted God as my employer and "Son of Man" as a name when they arrested me a year ago.

Funny and true.

Why is that funny?
edit on 2-10-2011 by rwfresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

pieces of silver...brilliant...I love it
edit on 2-10-2011 by Andronian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I do not come for any Christian that cannot see that Christ has risen. You either believe he lives, or you do not.

With Love,

Your Brother

By definition, wouldnt being a Christian imply that one believes that Christ rose from the dead?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh

reply to post by IAMIAM

just WOW!!!

Funny and true.

Why is that funny?

Because on hearing it, it brought joy and laughter to the distraught sister who was being processed before me.

what is wrong with funny?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123

I do not come for any Christian that cannot see that Christ has risen. You either believe he lives, or you do not.

With Love,

Your Brother

By definition, wouldnt being a Christian imply that one believes that Christ rose from the dead?

I do not know my friend. I do not call Christians, I call people of faith. Those who know me, know my voice.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

just WOW!!!

Funny and true.

Why is that funny?

Because on hearing it, it brought joy and laughter to the distraught sister who was being processed before me.

what is wrong with funny?

With Love,

Your Brother

What IS wrong with funny?

Peace and Love,

You masquerading as a separate self

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123

With Love,

Your Brother

I do not know my friend. I do not call Christians, I call people of faith. Those who know me, know my voice.

With Love,

Your Brother

There you go again. Blasphemy is a sin that cannot be undone. Of course, noting you have said is a lie. You are calling yourself a son of man. This is true. We are all sons of men. You say those who know you know your voice. People know me by my voice as well. Play your game. God is not likely amused.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

You masquerading as a separate self

You claiming to be one while not feeling my suffering.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
There you go again. Blasphemy is a sin that cannot be undone. Of course, noting you have said is a lie. You are calling yourself a son of man. This is true. We are all sons of men. You say those who know you know your voice. People know me by my voice as well. Play your game. God is not likely amused.

Where have I blasphemed?

Have I said anything Christ has not said?

A Kingdom divided against itself cannot stand. If I come to finish Christ's work, in his name, and the name of the father, whose Kingdom do I serve?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Thanks for the reply.

Now that you are here,

And all the poor folk are needing your help......

When does the smiting of the evil doers begin?

"show me the smiting.
show me the smiting"

edit on 2-10-2011 by CitizenNum287119327 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
IAMIAM,

I congratulate you on completing your fine work. I am glad to have found the one.

With Love,
Your Servant
edit on 2-10-2011 by Convicted because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
there you just did it..."I have come to finish Christ's work"...now the deliberations are through and the jury is in the court house to give the verdict. Guilty is the word I am hearing...for my Christ needs no one to "Finish" his work...when it was spoken ..."it is finished"...I believe it was, and you my friend are no end to what was started. I say GO East please...if you chose ATS as a place to start your finish, you chose a good place to be crucified, that is for sure....what a Dork...

He said one would follow, and that is the holy spirit to comfort...NOT to finish. It will only be accomplished when he returns. PERIOD...and you are not HE nor are you the "I AM" get some therapy.

Be gone Satan you have no power here to deceive.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Convicted
IAMIAM,

I congratulate you on completing your fine work. I am glad to have found the one.

With Love,
Your Servant
edit on 2-10-2011 by Convicted because: (no reason given)

No man serves me my friend. Will you travel with me Serving the Lord?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Andronian

You should be careful about what you say to the great IAM. He only wishes you peace and love. Do not act as a Pharisee.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Yes, I shall follow you wherever you lead me, IAMIAM. The Father has revealed to me the truth of you.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andronian
there you just did it..."I have come to finish Christ's work"...now the deliberations are through and the jury is in the court house to give the verdict. Guilty is the word I am hearing...for my Christ needs no one to "Finish" his work...when it was spoken ..."it is finished"...I believe it was, and you my friend are no end to what was started. I say GO East please...if you chose ATS as a place to start your finish, you chose a good place to be crucified, that is for sure....what a Dork...

He said one would follow, and that is the holy spirit to comfort...NOT to finish. It will only be accomplished when he returns. PERIOD...and you are not HE nor are you the "I AM" get some therapy.

Be gone Satan you have no power here to deceive.

Satan is the accuser my friend and I have accused you of nothing.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I have already begun to do my repentance for the blasphemes words I have spoken against the self proclaimed "IAM"...give me a break, Really No God of mine would have chosen an Avatar like that one.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Convicted
reply to post by IAMIAM

Yes, I shall follow you wherever you lead me, IAMIAM. The Father has revealed to me the truth of you.

No man follows me.

Follow the father who is within you. He will lead you.

With Love,

Your Brother

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join