It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is FINISHED

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyancat
Hate to have to tell you this but tribulations come before rapture.

This is Truth.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Tell me more about the spirit that works with you called Wovoka. I gathered this form you second post on ATS.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Tell me more about the spirit that works with you called Wovoka. I gathered this form you second post on ATS.

There is God, one, no more.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
So let it be written, so let it be done.

So it is above let it be bellow

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Wait isn’t there supposed to be special effects like stars falling to earth and 4 flying horsemen and people with swords for tongues?

I know the revenue churches get is falling drastically but surely the budget can stretched to something bit better than a thread on the off topic section of above top secret

I’m guessing this means revelation will have to be re-written

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by racasan
Wait isn’t there supposed to be special effects like stars falling to earth and 4 flying horsemen and people with swords for tongues?

I know the revenue churches get is falling drastically but surely the budget can stretched to something bit better than a thread on the off topic section of above top secret

I’m guessing this means revelation will have to be re-written

It is because you do not see with a single eye for all mankind that you do not see the prophecies fullfilled.

War, death, pestilence, and famine have been growing since the Apocalypse of John was written. You have not had all four come into your life so you are blind. You ignore the images brought to you on TV because it does not affect YOU.

Your Brothers and Sisters around the world have seen these things grow, and you ignore their plight and see no tragedy.

May you open your heart!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I had a great rebuttal lined up for you but realized that this really sums it up perfectly for me......

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

With Love,

Your Brother

I hate to pester you on this as you seem to fancy yourself as a prophet of God. You state in this post (LINK) that you are in contact with a spirit guide named Wovoka. Has this changed?

My friend, when I was a practising Palero one of the Spirits that worked with me was named Wovoka. He came to me in a dream which was the way in my house of Palo. Through out our working together, I came to understand a bit about this man. He was a medicine man who learned to read the Bible. He found the truth in Christ's words and realised what was dividing his people from the white man was a language and culture barrier.

1 Cor. 11:4

For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough.

edit on 2-10-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

With Love,

Your Brother

Is this the spirit you are referring to? Wovoka

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I hate to pester you on this as you seem to fancy yourself as a prophet of God. You state in this post (LINK) that you are in contact with a spirit guide named Wovoka. Has this changed?

My friend, you seek to tempt me to look back. The past is darkness, I lead to the light.

There is only God, One.

If you want to go where I am going, get behind me.

If not...

With Love,

Your Brother

P.S. Don't look back.
edit on 2-10-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

My friend, you seek to tempt me to look back. The past is darkness, I lead to the light.

There is only God, One.

If not...

With Love,

Your Brother

P.S. Don't look back.
edit on 2-10-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

Where do you stand in Christ? Is He part of the one God?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

It is the Holy Spirit which guides me onward.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

With Love,

Your Brother

Do you believe that the Trinity makes up the the Father, the Son (Jesus / Living Word) and the Holy Spirit?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

With Love,

Your Brother

Are you part of Project Mayhem? LINK

LINK

In your signature, you have THE PLAN. Project Mayhem has this plan as well. Are they the same? Beyond the Declaration, what is The Plan?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

With Love,

Your Brother

Do you believe that the Trinity makes up the the Father, the Son (Jesus / Living Word) and the Holy Spirit?

ONE

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

With Love,

Your Brother

ONE

With Love,

Your Brother

I agree that God is One. The Bible states as much. I see the Father as God (Light). The Son as the Word, or wave of creation (John 1). The Holy Spirit as the consciousness of God. Light is a duality of particle and wave. The wave carries the light to form and matter. Our bodies are made of particle and wave (light). We also have consciousness. This makes us a projection of God. God is one. We are one person, yet we are the projection of light with consciousness. The Trinity is in the middle of this as God in us and us in Him. Of course, God is much more than this. We can only perceive the part of the light that is revealed by the image of creation. We are 'inside' the image and the image of God. Genesis 1:27 states it both ways.

How do you see it?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I agree that God is One. The Bible states as much. I see the Father as God (Light). The Son as the Word, or wave of creation (John 1). The Holy Spirit as the consciousness of God. Light is a duality of particle and wave. The wave carries the light to form and matter. Our bodies are made of particle and wave (light). We also have consciousness. This makes us a projection of God. God is one. We are one person, yet we are the projection of light with consciousness. The Trinity is in the middle of this as God in us and us in Him. Of course, God is much more than this. We can only perceive the part of the light that is revealed by the image of creation. We are 'inside' the image and the image of God. Genesis 1:27 states it both ways.

How do you see it?

There is one God, I am the Light that leads to him, I am his word.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAMMy friend, you seek to tempt me to look back. The past is darkness, I lead to the light.

There is only God, One.

If not...

P.S. Don't look back.

Hello friend.

And Jesus said to him, "Follow me, and leave the dead to bury their own dead."

Do you know, are you one of the olive trees and lampstands? Will you have a fiery mouth with power to shut the sky, and rest for three-and-a-half days?

Are you one I await?

In him,
a brother.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
Do you know, are you one of the olive trees and lampstands? Will you have a fiery mouth with power to shut the sky, and rest for three-and-a-half days?

Are you one I await?

In him,
a brother.

You do not need those labels my friend. They are the filthy rags of the past.

Leave them behind.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

How do you see it?

There is one God, I am the Light that leads to him, I am his word.

With Love,

Your Brother

Then you are a false prophet it seems. I just wanted to make sure.

Galatians 1:8

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!

edit on 2-10-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join