It is FINISHED

page: 10
5
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM
 


I understand that.

I also believe in One creator. The creator of this universe. I believe this creator has used beings to try and deliver the message that there is but one creator but then these beings were mistaken for Gods and then worshipped. I believe some enjoyed this worship and some did not and left immediately.

What I will not do though is believe that through Jesus is salvation. I believe we are not meant to know or understand God, or this universe, and that we are merely meant to exist in harmony with nature, and respect for our planet, and each other. I believe the when Jesus says the only way to God is through him, I interpret it as his teachings, and what he represented.

I have read that the Third Fatima prophecy states that 'he' will return in 2011, so your timing is impeccable. Now you just need to compete with Ra-El....who also is claiming this Title.




posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by redstorm

Originally posted by IAMIAM
reply to post by loam
 

This is a call.

You're one of those people who call & call & call & call & call and call are you not?


You answered...



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by IAMIAM
 


I understand that.

I also believe in One creator. The creator of this universe. I believe this creator has used beings to try and deliver the message that there is but one creator but then these beings were mistaken for Gods and then worshipped. I believe some enjoyed this worship and some did not and left immediately.

What I will not do though is believe that through Jesus is salvation. I believe we are not meant to know or understand God, or this universe, and that we are merely meant to exist in harmony with nature, and respect for our planet, and each other. I believe the when Jesus says the only way to God is through him, I interpret it as his teachings, and what he represented.

I have read that the Third Fatima prophecy states that 'he' will return in 2011, so your timing is impeccable. Now you just need to compete with Ra-El....who also is claiming this Title.


I do not compete with anyone my friend.

You are your own light of this world, as am I.

What you posted above is the plain simple truth. Some just expect more, so they get fancy delusions to satisfy their greedy little minds.

I cannot get to God without your truthful opinion on the matter, nor can you without mine. We each have a view of something we cannot see the whole of.

We need each other to put the puzzle together.

Love is the cement which binds us in our search.



Now you may catch me dragging a few "Knowers" around in circles on this thread. It is because they are foolish enough to chase their tails that I taunt them.

They will never be peacefully not knowing, always looking for the plateau that is just ever so higher than everyone else. When they climb too high they crash to earth with a resounding thunder only to find they are right back with the rest of us not knowing.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 3-10-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM
 





I am who I say I am my friend. I did not say I was a messiah. I said I am willing to go prove I am who I am.


Yes, but who do you say you are? "I AM" is not who you are. That is the one true God of Israel of the old testament. Who are you?


That is to say I will go be judged. That is to say I will put action to conviction.

But judged on what basis? If you cannot clearly state for us here on ATS what or who you are, then what good will it do to present this mess before them? What conviction will you put action to?


That is to say I am who you are not, for you have not been called to say what I have said. I never claimed to be God, but God's Word. If you cannot say such, who do you speak for?


Of course you are who I am not. No one is me. As far as not being called to say what you have said...what did you say, exactly? And that claim that you are God's word is exactly the claim that Jesus made. The word made flesh. I know He was the truth and the life, and salvation comes thru only Him. I just am trying to figure out if that's what you believe about yourself.

As far as speaking FOR God, I cannot imagine having the audacity to say "He said". I can repeat what He has given me, but I cannot expect anyone else to believe it. I would certainly never expect anyone else to believe me if I stated that 'I AM". The words we are given are there for anyone to read and interpret thru the Holy Ghost. I can only know and understand what is personally given to me.

The thought that God needs a human to go and prove His truth to Islam and Judaism is just astounding. Truly arrogant, if you ask me. God really needs YOU to finish His work for Him? Jesus fulfilled the law and the sacrifice perfectly. Yahweh God will finish the works of the world. Where exactly do you fit in?



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
edit on 3-10-2011 by redstorm because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76
 


Jesus is Lord.

The Father is Lord.

The holy spirit is Lord.

I'm sorry, where's the distinction being drawn here, and by whom?



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
edit on 3-10-2011 by redstorm because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
Yes, but who do you say you are? "I AM" is not who you are. That is the one true God of Israel of the old testament. Who are you?


That is all I know for certain.


Originally posted by jennybee35
Of course you are who I am not. No one is me. As far as not being called to say what you have said...what did you say, exactly? And that claim that you are God's word is exactly the claim that Jesus made. The word made flesh. I know He was the truth and the life, and salvation comes thru only Him. I just am trying to figure out if that's what you believe about yourself.


Did you know of this before you heard of Jesus?


Originally posted by jennybee35
As far as speaking FOR God, I cannot imagine having the audacity to say "He said". I can repeat what He has given me, but I cannot expect anyone else to believe it. I would certainly never expect anyone else to believe me if I stated that 'I AM". The words we are given are there for anyone to read and interpret thru the Holy Ghost. I can only know and understand what is personally given to me.


I do not put the responsibility of what I say on God. I am his word. It is through the life within me, bestowed on me by him that I speak.

Put all this existential bull# aside for a moment my friend.

Do you live?

Do you believe that God is Life?

How does that Life express itself?

YOU SPEAK.

You too are God's WORD.

2000 years of inquisition have made you afraid of WORDS.


I am the Son of God. I am the Son of Man. I am God's word through the spirit of life within me.

Who ever does not understand that, does not understand what is meant by "God is ONE", "God is ALL", etc.

You do realize that you are concerned with the WORDS I am using right?

WORDS

Insubstantial utterances of human thought that evolve and change over time.

These are not absolute.

These are not God.

These are a mediocre medium for conveying a fraction of the information meant by such things as GOD.

So, do not be afraid of words. That's the Gigitty, Gigitty, God Damn Truth.

Be afraid of those who can kill your soul with the fear they induce by them.

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by redstorm
 


He works for me. He's a gardener, and a rolling stone mason with a stick. I'm just hoping he learns how to wield it a bit better, and stop striking the stone, or trying to muscle Jesus out of the way, out of the gate, which is not nice or good.

Cut him some slack, at least he's trying to do or enact or realize SOMETHING, ya gotta give him that.

Hang in their brother, and don't let the weight of the world hang on your shoulders, that's been done. He Himself has been there, done that, got the t-shirt as they say..

Our job is to recieve, but if you think you can turn that rock FOR others, or get it moving, hey all the more power too ya.

The movement is a rolling stone.



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM
 


That is OK. I don't need their opinions and I know that this thread was merely a statement from you to say that the time has come and that you believe you are the one, and are willing to be judged by this.

I just hope that you don't get your head removed for it, but there are no accidents and everything happens for a reason.

Peace and Namaste

To your journey.
edit on 3-10-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
edit on 3-10-2011 by redstorm because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   


You do realize that you are concerned with the WORDS I am using right? WORDS Insubstantial utterances of human thought that evolve and change over time. These are not absolute. These are not God. These are a mediocre medium for conveying a fraction of the information meant by such things as Greply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread759590/pg10#pid12484179]post by IAMIAM[/url


Well, Brother,words are all we have to judge you by. We are on the internet, remember? As Jesus stated 'It is not what goes into a man's mouth that reveals his heart, but every word that issues out of it".

I 'personally' think you have let your mouth override your good sense. I am also afraid that the pressure you feel from the chaos and fallout of the war between 'heaven and hell' has caused you to have a psychotic break.

Tread very carefully, Brother.



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by IAMIAM
 


That is OK. I don't need their opinions and I know that this thread was merely a statement from you to say that the time has come and that you believe you are the one, and are willing to be judged by this.

I just hope that you don't get your head removed for it, but there are no accidents and everything happens for a reason.


Everything happens for a reason indeed my friend.

Keep doing your do my friend.



With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35



You do realize that you are concerned with the WORDS I am using right? WORDS Insubstantial utterances of human thought that evolve and change over time. These are not absolute. These are not God. These are a mediocre medium for conveying a fraction of the information meant by such things as Greply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread759590/pg10#pid12484179]post by IAMIAM[/url


Well, Brother,words are all we have to judge you by. We are on the internet, remember? As Jesus stated 'It is not what goes into a man's mouth that reveals his heart, but every word that issues out of it".


This is the point. No one should judge me. How many times should I say it?

I am not here to feed anyone. Christ came to feed the masses and was killed for it. That was the fullfillment of that prophecy. Now you must feed yourselves. The water is free for all to partake.


Originally posted by jennybee35
I 'personally' think you have let your mouth override your good sense. I am also afraid that the pressure you feel from the chaos and fallout of the war between 'heaven and hell' has caused you to have a psychotic break.

Tread very carefully, Brother.


I do not feel any pressure my friend. I am not guiding these things. That is God's doing.

My burden is light as a feather.

So many seem to prefer to tote massive millstones.

I am not one of those.

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35



You do realize that you are concerned with the WORDS I am using right? WORDS Insubstantial utterances of human thought that evolve and change over time. These are not absolute. These are not God. These are a mediocre medium for conveying a fraction of the information meant by such things as Greply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread759590/pg10#pid12484179]post by IAMIAM[/url


Well, Brother,words are all we have to judge you by. We are on the internet, remember? As Jesus stated 'It is not what goes into a man's mouth that reveals his heart, but every word that issues out of it".

I 'personally' think you have let your mouth override your good sense. I am also afraid that the pressure you feel from the chaos and fallout of the war between 'heaven and hell' has caused you to have a psychotic break.

Tread very carefully, Brother.


I've tread across the same ground he's on, and I fear for him as well, or I should say my heart goes out to him.

It's dangerous ground too, for sure.

That's a caring statement on your part, towards him.

I love people and always hurt with them, and I can feel this guy's hurt.

We love ya bro and are praying for you.

You'll come through ok, maybe even with flying colors..



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM
 


Well, the the best part of all of being a follower of Yeshua is that I have no burdens. This is not my show, it is God's. I have no real worries over what is coming. I trust that Yahweh has me and my household in His hands. He promised it, and He never breaks His promises.

All that is left for me to do at this point is wait and watch. I may be called at any time to step up to the plate, but that time is not now. I am still learning and being taught how to listen.

And you are right, it is not for me to judge, only test your words against the true Word. May your spirit be always willing to really listen to the Holy Spirit, and may this path you have decided to take be guided in the right direction.



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by redstorm
 


He works for me. He's a gardener, and a rolling stone mason with a stick. I'm just hoping he learns how to wield it a bit better, and stop striking the stone, or trying to muscle Jesus out of the way, out of the gate, which is not nice or good.

Cut him some slack, at least he's trying to do or enact or realize SOMETHING, ya gotta give him that.

Hang in their brother, and don't let the weight of the world hang on your shoulders, that's been done. He Himself has been there, done that, got the t-shirt as they say..

Our job is to recieve, but if you think you can turn that rock FOR others, or get it moving, hey all the more power too ya.

The movement is a rolling stone.


Your movement is a rolling stone.

Mine is a hammer.

I come to smash false Idols.



With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM
 


Just be careful with that thing, and don't hit the stone, the rock of ages. Don't strike the rock.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I believe in intelligent design
But to create this universe and the infinite number of interconnections needed would seem to require an intelligence beyond anything we mere mortals could imagine.
I therefore believe the creator to be very very intelligent
Yet you ask that I believe that this intelligence, if it wished to make an announcement to the world, would send His messenger to proclaim it on the ATS web site?
WOW! I'm sure the people running this web site are pleased to know God thinks so highly of them
There are seven billion people in this world. How many come here? How many even know this site exists? Don't you think you could have reached a larger audience if you had delivered this message on the Jerry Springer show?

Do you believe the heads of the Jewish, Christian or Muslim faiths, or their trusted aides, check this site regularly for messages from the creator?

May I suggest you try again?. Perhaps a press conference in front of the U.N.?



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Puck 22
I believe in intelligent design
But to create this universe and the infinite number of interconnections needed would seem to require an intelligence beyond anything we mere mortals could imagine.
I therefore believe the creator to be very very intelligent
Yet you ask that I believe that this intelligence, if it wished to make an announcement to the world, would send His messenger to proclaim it on the ATS web site?
WOW! I'm sure the people running this web site are pleased to know God thinks so highly of them
There are seven billion people in this world. How many come here? How many even know this site exists? Don't you think you could have reached a larger audience if you had delivered this message on the Jerry Springer show?

Do you believe the heads of the Jewish, Christian or Muslim faiths, or their trusted aides, check this site regularly for messages from the creator?

May I suggest you try again?. Perhaps a press conference in front of the U.N.?


I am sorry you hold this forum in such low regard.

I found it perfect for my purposes. You see I am God's Word. I am not trying to be anything more than that. I do not claim exclusivity to the title, but come to tell you you are too, and I will listen to you.

It is not a message of subjugation, but of love and Healing which comes from something higher than myself.

I do not come for any who do not come but by the will of the father. You are here, so HE found us worthy to be brought together. Now I merely offer a hand of friendship and say I come in the name of the father to let you know he loves you.

That's it.

He found YOU worthy enough to send me.

With Love,

Your Brother





top topics
 
5
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join


ATS Live Reality Remix IS ON-AIR! (there are 79 minutes remaining).
ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live SE6 EP8 - Season Finale!

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def