It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of us in the U.K have heard these strange rumbling and booming noises?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Listen to this womans description of a energy she felt coming from a ufo....at 3:40

This vid is also interesting and includes a description of a noise similar to what is described in the op

Not saying ufos and little grey "men" are involved here, just food for thought.....or is that thought for food???

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I am also in Arbroath, and have heard the rumblings you describe. My husband stopped what he was doing to listen & commented that it was the oddest plane sound he had ever heard. It was too long, and didnt seem to move as the sound of a plane would.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I had been keeping quiet about this and not sure if these sounds were all just hoaxes..
But this past week (on 2 separate days) me and the missus have heard what seems to be a very large plane going overhead but we can't see anything.We live under Edinburgh Airports approach.....thing,and are used to planes sounding like they are going to crash onto us but these sounds have been different.
There is a rumbling that goes with the sound,kinda hard to distinguish whether it's up in the air or not :/
The 1st time it lasted for about 40 secs,and yesterday was only 20 or so but still kinda scary.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissJp
I am also in Arbroath, and have heard the rumblings you describe. My husband stopped what he was doing to listen & commented that it was the oddest plane sound he had ever heard. It was too long, and didnt seem to move as the sound of a plane would.

Yeah, that must be the same thing. The booms i heard a couple of months back did seem to come from the Condor direction (a Royal Marine base for those who don't know the area), i asked a few of the Marines i know if it was something on the base and they say it wasn't (one of them did hear it though).

There's actually a few of us living in Lichtieland here

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
There are more and more of these threads appearing and i still cant even hazard i guess as to what these sounds could be.The sky above and the ground below and worldwide.What the hell is going on?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

i don't know but i've just sent an email to the U.K.G.S to see if they can help shed some light on it. You never know.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
No need to become so emotional i am just giving you a rational answer, take a chill pill and get some fresh air

This is directed at you by the way Mr Lizard.

Regards
Lee

edit on 3-10-2011 by h3akalee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
im on the Cornwall Devon border and have not heard these noises personally, although back in june I think (cant remember exactly) I was away for the day on business and when I got home my wife said she had heard really loud, long thunder, even though there was only light cloud. She said it went on for a long time, maybe 1-2 minutes, so she thought it strange. Anyway that was the day that we had a mini tsunami on the south coast, where I live, and an earthquake on Dartmoor, which I can see from my house.

So the noise WAS coming from the earth. People living on Dartmoor said it sounded like a very low flying jet that wasn't moving and lasted a minute or more but turned out be an earthquake. Also worth pointing out that there have been no earthquakes on Dartmoor for a long time, and we haven't had a tsunami on the south coast in a very long time. Weird that both events, apparently unrelated happened on the same day.

In other words something is going on...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Wigan.

Some months ago I heard an incredibly loud boom in the middle of the night, there had been some strange noises during the day also. The boom was loud enough for me believe the world was ending, kept me up for hours. Hubby woke up even though I didn't move, just waited for the 'end', he said he heard nothing! He does snore like a fog horn so that didn't surprise me.

Strange times we live in.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
reply to post by djz3ro

Heard/felt them in Wigan about four months ago, felt like it was almost coming from inside me if you get what I mean. Real low booming noises that seemed far away but kinda shook my bones...

They were equally spaced in time, I remember a series of about 15 booms before it stopped, nobody else I asked heard it though...

Originally posted by Threegirls
Wigan.

Some months ago I heard an incredibly loud boom in the middle of the night, there had been some strange noises during the day also. The boom was loud enough for me believe the world was ending, kept me up for hours. Hubby woke up even though I didn't move, just waited for the 'end', he said he heard nothing! He does snore like a fog horn so that didn't surprise me.

Strange times we live in.

I knew I should have posted something when I heard the ... deep rumble / hum with the thudding, similar to the people above. I live in Chorley, some 15-20 miles from Wigan, and this happened 3-4 months back one evening about 9.30pm whilst out walking my dog. Typically it was the one evening I forgot to take my mobile with me.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Kingston Upon Hull.

Two hours ago.

Loud rumbling in sky, faded then returned. Did this maybe three or four times.

First thought, an aircraft circling? Have heard it many times now.

Just for your info.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by djz3ro

I was in Livingston recently and herd it i was only there for a night but woke up during the night and herd it. It sounded very mechanical but very large and from above i thought it was a proble with airconditioning but the hotel room did not have that and it was louder outside. I live in the North East of England and have not heard anything here.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by djz3ro

I live in glasgow and around the time you heard this i also heard it.It was between 8-10pm though,It was so loud i jumped when it started,a very very loud rumble i was actually expecting a crash as it was like something falling from the sky lasted nearly 30 seconds.Im used to helicopters flying in and out of the nearby hospital and planes coming in to glasgow airport this was ten times louder never heard anything like it before seems to be happening in other parts of the world aswell,would love to know just what the hell that was

edit on 11-1-2012 by Darkness88 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join