When it gets really bad, and if your life is like everyone else's life, it will, then I hope you'll remember what I'm about to tell you. You don't
have to agree with it, and it's not a philosophy that will give you any strategies or tools to better cope with what lies ahead. It's just the way
things actually are, and in that, it can help you get some perspective when nothing seems to make any sense at all. To make it easier to digest, I'm
going to list it out in bullets. My prose can be a bit withering, and you need phrases right now.
- The human being is an "informational" being
- The human corporeal brain is the "generator" of this informational being
- This is due to the sophistication of the data clusters that the corporeal human brain creates in survival service of the corporeal whole (the
body), and we refer to these clusters as consciousness, and experience them as they are being loaded into the brain's short term memory along with
other sensory data.
- The human being is the only being that is primarily "informational", and this is due to the self awareness that was achieved by the data clusters
that the corporeal human brain - a byproduct of the planning/ruminating level that was reached in pursuit of general corporeal survival (certainly a
- This means that the corporeal lifespan of the human body is akin to a 2nd stage of human gestation - the 1st being the womb development of the
corporeal whole itself, with its information creating brain.
- This also means that what you think, you will ultimately be - and forever, since information has no half-life.
- We've perceived the fully gestated human being, and we've decided that they are spirits, souls, angels, demons, bad pieces of potato, someone
- If you face despair and hardship as if it were a bootcamp obstacle course, then you'll build the ultimate you as a powerful and capable being -
conversely, if you live in fear or hatred, then that will be the you that you've made of yourself
- Trials are like visits to the gym - they will make you stronger and better, but only if you pick up a weight and try a few reps. Crying or bitching
over bad stuff simply grinds that failure and weakness deeper into what you're building of yourself - it has to do with simple percentage levels of
this as opposed to that, and how the balances affect the completed whole.
You can worship whatever you feel good worshiping, and there's no punishment for devotion. Devotion is a positive expression, so whatever it is that
you lift above your own self is valid (as long as it's true service and not just a selfish effort to ally with what seems to be the
get-out-of-hell-free sure thing)
In the end, this corporeal phase is exceedingly temporary, but overwhelmingly important. You are the only one to blame if you blow it, but the good
news is that you're in complete control over how you deal with the time you have to develop your ultimate self.
Like I said, it's not a philosophy, and it's not a self help program. It's just how things are, and what you have sitting directly in front of you
until the moment you drop for good. The craziness is due to the fact that no two people will ever approach this gestation in the same manner, and some
folks seem to believe that this is the only shot at existence that they'll ever have (so they'd best eat up whatever they can get their piggy little
hands on before someone else does). It's been this way since the human corporeal brain hit that tipping point and the informational human being
emerged after the body dropped. To say that there are billions of lost, confused and bewildered people wandering around the informational realm is to
downplay the true nature of what's become of the human race - including all those humans that exist in places other than Planet Earth.
The good part, for you, is that now you know - even if you don't believe what I'm saying - and that information is now going to be available to you
when you leave this place. That's going to make an enormous difference, since the data will be available to you from now on. Not a lot of people have
that to turn to when the "hereafter" starts making less and less sense to them and their firm expectations.
Relax, build a wonderful human being of yourself, and take full advantage of all the rough patches you hit as you do. That's the stuff that will make