It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost, Confused, and Bewiliderd

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I have been following the changes that our world has been going through now for about a year and a half. I know that is a relatively short period of time compared to some of you.

I have become aware of the veil that has been pulled over our eyes. the world that we live in has been false and engineered, We are the prisoners.

But as time has gone by and the farther down the rabbit hole I have gone the more and more I feel like I am losing touch with reality. It feels as though every day that I live is another day of lies. Another day that nothing has happened. another Day that I fall further out of reality.

I talk to my family about the truth that I have found and some listen and fully agree. Most turn and look the other way. I feel like we are at a tipping point, and that something life changing is about to occur, but the other side of me is trying to reason, telling me that this is all make believe. That I should pull my head out of the clouds, but I don't want to. I feel as though I am loosing my mind.

I need support, I need guidance and I need advice from those that can help.

Love to all,

Nate

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
None of us know my friend.

It is terrifying to admit, but we just don't know much about anything at all.

So, you are not alone.

This is a walk we make together through the darkness. Together, yet alone.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
When it gets really bad, and if your life is like everyone else's life, it will, then I hope you'll remember what I'm about to tell you. You don't have to agree with it, and it's not a philosophy that will give you any strategies or tools to better cope with what lies ahead. It's just the way things actually are, and in that, it can help you get some perspective when nothing seems to make any sense at all. To make it easier to digest, I'm going to list it out in bullets. My prose can be a bit withering, and you need phrases right now.
  • The human being is an "informational" being
  • The human corporeal brain is the "generator" of this informational being
  • This is due to the sophistication of the data clusters that the corporeal human brain creates in survival service of the corporeal whole (the body), and we refer to these clusters as consciousness, and experience them as they are being loaded into the brain's short term memory along with other sensory data.
  • The human being is the only being that is primarily "informational", and this is due to the self awareness that was achieved by the data clusters that the corporeal human brain - a byproduct of the planning/ruminating level that was reached in pursuit of general corporeal survival (certainly a competitive advantage)
  • This means that the corporeal lifespan of the human body is akin to a 2nd stage of human gestation - the 1st being the womb development of the corporeal whole itself, with its information creating brain.
  • This also means that what you think, you will ultimately be - and forever, since information has no half-life.
  • We've perceived the fully gestated human being, and we've decided that they are spirits, souls, angels, demons, bad pieces of potato, someone else's imagination.
  • If you face despair and hardship as if it were a bootcamp obstacle course, then you'll build the ultimate you as a powerful and capable being - conversely, if you live in fear or hatred, then that will be the you that you've made of yourself
  • Trials are like visits to the gym - they will make you stronger and better, but only if you pick up a weight and try a few reps. Crying or bitching over bad stuff simply grinds that failure and weakness deeper into what you're building of yourself - it has to do with simple percentage levels of this as opposed to that, and how the balances affect the completed whole.

You can worship whatever you feel good worshiping, and there's no punishment for devotion. Devotion is a positive expression, so whatever it is that you lift above your own self is valid (as long as it's true service and not just a selfish effort to ally with what seems to be the get-out-of-hell-free sure thing)

In the end, this corporeal phase is exceedingly temporary, but overwhelmingly important. You are the only one to blame if you blow it, but the good news is that you're in complete control over how you deal with the time you have to develop your ultimate self.

Like I said, it's not a philosophy, and it's not a self help program. It's just how things are, and what you have sitting directly in front of you until the moment you drop for good. The craziness is due to the fact that no two people will ever approach this gestation in the same manner, and some folks seem to believe that this is the only shot at existence that they'll ever have (so they'd best eat up whatever they can get their piggy little hands on before someone else does). It's been this way since the human corporeal brain hit that tipping point and the informational human being emerged after the body dropped. To say that there are billions of lost, confused and bewildered people wandering around the informational realm is to downplay the true nature of what's become of the human race - including all those humans that exist in places other than Planet Earth.

The good part, for you, is that now you know - even if you don't believe what I'm saying - and that information is now going to be available to you when you leave this place. That's going to make an enormous difference, since the data will be available to you from now on. Not a lot of people have that to turn to when the "hereafter" starts making less and less sense to them and their firm expectations.

Relax, build a wonderful human being of yourself, and take full advantage of all the rough patches you hit as you do. That's the stuff that will make you powerful.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It's every man and woman for themselves.

I pity the poor children who have to grow up in the world as it is today, and I also empathize with any parents who have to raise them.

Do what you need to do for yourself. Anybody else would, and does!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by supine
It's every man and woman for themselves.

I pity the poor children who have to grow up in the world as it is today, and I also empathize with any parents who have to raise them.

Do what you need to do for yourself. Anybody else would, and does!

True. And that's the EXACT reason why the situation seems so broken, when it's only as bad as you want it to be.

OP nice to meet you. Sorry to hear this. My best advice, without getting into full depth of your current issue. Keep a notepad, mark this as your starting point to a new change. I've found this technique very helpful whenever I step into a pair of shoes that were uncomfortable. Keep in mind, everybody goes through these type of transitions everyday. Once you do decide to make a CHANGE, make sure you recollect all of your emotions and questions that bothered you. It will definitely come in handy in the long run.

As the world turns, there are millions of others that are in the state of confusion, and it's only natural 50% of those who are confused, don't take advantage of the opportunity at hand. Keep your heart in the moment and your mind shall travel to wherever you decide.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

You are young but, Wise......

Wise in your years...

Wise in your Eyes.....

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
None of us know my friend.

It is terrifying to admit, but we just don't know much about anything at all.

So, you are not alone.

This is a walk we make together through the darkness. Together, yet alone.

With Love,

Your Brother

Thank you for your encouraging words.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HalluciNevermind

Thank you for taking the time to post, very helpful.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
no problem.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Princeguy - you are not alone. Many many people on planet Earth are waking up to the manufactured lies and deceit we live in on a daily basis. We walk through every day and we keep learning. Keep asking questions and keep on learning - it will give you a focus.

Knowing the truth can set you free but because we cannot undo the damage overnight we then feel helpless, afraid, confused and unable to keep going. That is the part where you tell yourself - waking up is the easy part and can be relatively fast for some people - the other part - waiting for the rest of humanity to wake up - that is the difficult part.

Whatever your belief system - hang on to it. I believe I have a Creator, a God - I call for help when I am feeling unsure or overwhelmed. I burn incense - I pat my Cats - I read to keep my mind learning and stimulated.

When other people want to learn with you - they will. Waking up is unique and an individual experience - for some people it is lightening speed, other people it is a back and forth experience - be there for them and share their journey just as you are sharing with us.

I am unshakable - unmoveable on one aspect of this journey - evil will not win. I do not exactly know what the journey holds all I know is that evil does not win. Much Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

That! is what I was needing. Thank you very much.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Princeguy - I would encourage you to keep posting - or continue this thread. This thread can be an outlet for you and there will be others who will share what they are going through.

My theory is that we are all on this website and others for the express purpose of learning how to get along. We are sharing information and exchanging ideas and experiences. See - this is why I know the cabal/illuminati/whatever will not win - they did not think of everything and will have left themselves open to failure. We must utilise the internet while we have it - when we all get a lot deeper into ourselves and our understanding of what has transpired all through our convoluted history - we will become deeper thinkers - our capacity to empathise will grow and no matter what pain there is - we will - collectively all be connected - that is why we must keep moving forward.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

I talk to my family about the truth that I have found and some listen and fully agree. Most turn and look the other way. I feel like we are at a tipping point, and that something life changing is about to occur, but the other side of me is trying to reason, telling me that this is all make believe. That I should pull my head out of the clouds, but I don't want to. I feel as though I am loosing my mind.

I need support, I need guidance and I need advice from those that can help.

Nobody other than yourself can really "help" you anymore than you can help yourself. Seeking support, guidance and advice can be very helpful, but I would support, guide and advice you by merely suggesting you to take some time off, sit alone with yourself, relax a bit... and meditate on your predicament. Do this for as long as you need. The answers will come, your mental confusion will be lifted and you will feel much alleviated afterwards.

Just try it.

Despite all the lies and falsehood ruling this world, this is a wonderful planet still, rich with catalysts and opportunities for incredible personal growth and development (whether that be negatively-oriented or positively so). Terra is a wonderful schoolhouse for the evolution of consciousness and "souls".

You should be excited enough for being incarnated on this planetary sphere at this particular space/time nexus! These are transcendental times after all.

(And you can always smile, you know, specially when everything seems so bleak and hopeless!)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Very true, I will try what you suggested. and you are absolutely right, these are wonderful times to be a part of.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
You need to remain calm and centred. Meditate. Relax. Accept. Flow. Beleive in yourself. Old ideas, (both your own personal ones and society's) are dying and they are fighting back, but losing, as the new world and new ideas grow.

There are many people who say the world is ending, they are wrong. It's just that the old world is ending. Life is cyclical, not linear. People who come out with such negativity are still thinking in a physical and material way and cannot see the bigger picture.

Like I said, stay calm.Your calmness will help keep everything else calmer. PM me if you need further help.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
Princeguy - I would encourage you to keep posting - or continue this thread. This thread can be an outlet for you and there will be others who will share what they are going through.

My theory is that we are all on this website and others for the express purpose of learning how to get along. We are sharing information and exchanging ideas and experiences. See - this is why I know the cabal/illuminati/whatever will not win - they did not think of everything and will have left themselves open to failure. We must utilise the internet while we have it - when we all get a lot deeper into ourselves and our understanding of what has transpired all through our convoluted history - we will become deeper thinkers - our capacity to empathise will grow and no matter what pain there is - we will - collectively all be connected - that is why we must keep moving forward.

Much Peace...

That's the first time I've ever seen that werd used, by anyone other than myself but I find it very interesting what your use of it means:

en.wikipedia.org...

"A cabal is a group of people united in some close design together, usually to promote their private views and/or interests in a church, state, or other community, often by intrigue. Cabals are sometimes secret societies composed of a few designing persons, and at other times are manifestations of emergent behavior in society or governance on the part of a community of persons who have well established public affiliation or kinship. The term can also be used to refer to the designs of such persons or to the practical consequences of their emergent behavior, and also holds a general meaning of intrigue and conspiracy. The use of this term usually carries strong connotations of shadowy corners, back rooms and insidious influence; a cabal is more evil and selective than, say, a faction, which is simply selfish; because of this negative connotation, few organizations use the term to refer to themselves or their internal subdivisions. Amongst the exceptions is Discordianism, in which the term is used to refer to an identifiable group within the Discordian religion.

The term cabal derives from Kabbalah (a word that has numerous spelling variations), the mystical interpretation of the Hebrew scripture, and originally meant either an occult doctrine or a secret.
"

I never kNew it was an actual werd.

CaBaL = CArbon BAsed Lifeform

Very interesting who the CaBaLs really are.

Ribbit

Ps: I totally agree with the rest of your message, including your earlier one.

You also said:

"we will become deeper thinkers - . . . . . - that is why we must keep moving forward."

Time is ever moving forward and the product of Universal Thought so Time is on your side as long as you are riding it, instead of letting it ride you.

A rolling Coin tethers kNOw boss.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I hate it when the world gets me down, I can relate.

When you feel like the reality you live in is slipping away and you are falling into a void of emotional chaos,
it may be time to rethink your reality.

Where your attention goes, so does your emotional state. Turn off the TV for a while, stop reading about how messed up the world is, and go outside, find a pathway in the woods, and reconnect with yourself.

When we begin to disconnect from our surroundings and lose sight of who we are, we become confused. You simply need some grounding. You need to reconnect with who you are.

Overall, to me that is the greatest metaphysical teachings ever spoken anywhere, BE yourself! And I don't even know who said it.......

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
contrastreply to post by princeguy

Since it's a "psy-op" or a war for you mind, and now you see it clearly, then you are no longer a prisoner of it.

Therefore, welcome to the REAL WORLD!

They say people incarnate here (whether true or not is irrelevant) to experience the contrast.

So now you have all the contrast you could ever need, now that you've differentiated between what's real, and what's just BS to herd the "mass man" (Carl Jung).

Now, if you can somehow develop or discover for yourself an authentic theological framework by which to enter the fray with your entire being, and without losing any integrity in the process, then my young friend, you then are the very change we seek and require, and that is an honor and a privildge.

Context and framing means everything.

Welcome!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Great advice, I couldn't have said it better myself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join