It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sky is a hologram?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by kwell

Considering i regularly skydive(352 jumps highest was 18,200 feet i wish i could do a HALO jump), i can tell you right now the sky is real. Life itself is another question...

Did you not see my earlier post? If you are far away from a city with smog you can see it, it looks grey and ugly. But when you get there and are in the middle of it you think the air is clear. I also showed the holograms at the airport and the boy stuck his hand through one...go back and look and you will see what I mean.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

cool

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat
From all the videos posted in OP, I would love if someone can explain this rainbow:

I mean it, without sarcasm and smart a$$ replies. What is that rainbow?
edit on 2-10-2011 by WhiteHat because: youtube embeding

They are Illuminati chemtrail rainbow clouds. Really. They have to spray the chemtrails and keep barium and aluminum in the air for their use of HAARP and Holograms to work. So when the light shines on what is left of their chemical cloud it looks like a rainbow. And I am not saying all the sky is a hologram, I am just saying they are putting up holograms and covering up certain parts of the sky. Putting up hologram moons and who knows what else.
Some more rainbow clouds.... www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 2-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
watched all the vids, but everything looked normal to me. Wisps of clouds that are not dense enough to obscure the moon as they pass in FRONT of it, moon being covered by clouds, etc. All is well, the sky is not a hologram.
edit on 2-10-2011 by chrissiel123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

The only strange thing is this thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by fg45rr1
Buddy I don't think project blue beam would work if the "steps of the project" were all over the internet, wouldn't they take off the pages ? -.0

IF there is a project blue beam it will work simply because its so incredibly "unbelievable" that everyone will REFUSE to accept it. Just as you and many others here refuse to believe it. IF they were to test out small measures of holograms in the atmosphere....everyone would rationalize them...again as many here have.

The bigger the lie, the easier the sell...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
When are they going to play the original Star Wars Trilogy on the sky?

Most of those YouTube videos are ridiculous. Actually, all of them are.

"OH MY GOD I SAW SOMETHING I CANNOT EXPLAIN IT MUST BE HAARP/ALIENS/CONSPIRACY/GHOSTS/HOLOGRAMS/SOMEONE SLIPPED ME SOME '___'!"

This failed logic is behind so many human errors. When will we finally learn?

And your failed logic is the reason the majority of our population do what they are told, like good little sheeple.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This is the peak of silliness.

"I saw a few odd atmospheric phenomena. The sky must be a hologram and the government must be behind it!"

.... Alright. Let's presume the sky -is- a hologram for no reason other than you have a weird feeling.

Why?

All the things we could be doing with that technology, and it's the government's "big secret" and "big plan" to turn the sky into a hologram.

Just to # with our heads. They don't do anything useful with it - just make weird cloud-moon interactions, then browse internet forums to see who was bright enough to catch on and go "Hah! Look at those guys go at it!"

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

u

Kwell, didn`t you write about this a few weeks ago? I remember reading all about this before....

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
They are blocking us from seeing Elenin, and maybe the thousands of UFO's hovering up there every day.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I witnessed a phony moon one morning while camping in Malibu about two years ago. It looked as if there was a star pulling it up and it rose way too fast. I always study the sky especially while camping and I had been out there for almost two weeks at that time. The moon also came over the mountain in a different place and time than usual. I took video but it didnt really do any justice..think i erased most of the vids cause they were just takin up space and no one cared to believe me. If I find one I will post it. Gotta go look on my other computer. Think i probably saved 1 or 2

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
oh I also saw dozens of stars fall out of the Malibu sky in November of 98' but they turned out to be flying craft..but thats a WHOLE OTHER STORY! Maybe I should find that and post it too...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

What school is to blame for this?

edit on 3-10-2011 by smileypants because: edit to emphasize...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I've had the same idea:

Revelation 6:14
The sky was split apart like a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Originally posted by fg45rr1
Buddy I don't think project blue beam would work if the "steps of the project" were all over the internet, wouldn't they take off the pages ? -.0

IF there is a project blue beam it will work simply because its so incredibly "unbelievable" that everyone will REFUSE to accept it. Just as you and many others here refuse to believe it. IF they were to test out small measures of holograms in the atmosphere....everyone would rationalize them...again as many here have.

The bigger the lie, the easier the sell...

Since it a slow night you could catch up on this
You may need it very soon

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Memember Profile

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

When exactly did theyimplement this fascinating technology?

Before or after they inveted a bloomin time machine to go back in time to before huimans existed and fool the cavemen?

Really?

Stupid... just stupid...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Well when you see the fake alien invasion with UFO's coming right at you...don't say I didn't warn you.

Don't worry the government has been doing genetic mutation experiments on Plum Island...they will have some really good aliens for you.

Man with long fingers with 5 holes drilled in his head found dead on Plum Island
The montok monster....When you refuse to see what is going on....these freaks are doing anything they please........OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 2-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

You are right dude, exactly...

Look at this proof, undeniable evidence that it's all a been a trick all along!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I once drank a cup of tea full of mushrooms and the night sky turned light blue and every star in the sky was the size the moon was before the cup of mushrooms.

Theres more chance somebody did this to you than the chance of every government on earth cooperating (ha) to pull a massive blag about a natural cycle

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
As an amateur astronomer I can tell you the sky is certainly NOT a hologram. Clouds that appear to pass behind the moon is an illusion caused by the light of the moon shining through the clouds causing them to appear to pass behind the moon.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Haha, I never said I believed it.

Only that IF anything is a hologram, then it all could be. From their you follow that line of thought.

You can discount David Icke but you cannot discount Akhenaten. You cannot discount all the religions that have been brought about by trying to help people understand there is one creator. Not the creator of Humans. The creator of this Universe.

You cannot discount ANYTHING of our hidden history.

I don't believe it is a hologram though. I do believe we are multi-dimensional though. IF we are, then if God isn't a being existing in a Higher Dimension then it is an over-all creator that we are but a thought of.
edit on 3-10-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4 >>

join