It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sky is a hologram?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

If you believe in aliens, it pronounced U-F-O. Okay? Do we have an understanding now?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Not a hologram it was an ecilpse I have provided a link
adventofdeception.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

I have never seen any such effects in the sky at all.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissCoyote
reply to post by kwell

Not a hologram it was an ecilpse I have provided a link
adventofdeception.com...

Can you explain what I saw...the moon breaking down and moving fast across the sky at 4am in the morning?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Here is a thread about project bluebeam and them using the sky as a holographic projection screen... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
guys , alert now..www.thejakartapost.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I can sum up everything you posted with one word.

HOAX.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sabalsis1972

This probably deserves its own thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Sigh. Look at the edges of the moon in the video. They blur. They blur because the thin wispy clouds are in front of them. The clouds are the right thickness to be visible in full, bright moonlight, but still not obscure the moon itself.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Well when you see the fake alien invasion with UFO's coming right at you...don't say I didn't warn you.

Don't worry the government has been doing genetic mutation experiments on Plum Island...they will have some really good aliens for you.

Man with long fingers with 5 holes drilled in his head found dead on Plum Island
The montok monster....When you refuse to see what is going on....these freaks are doing anything they please........OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 2-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

It's called sun dogs. And why would you trust something just because it was on the news?
aukiman.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
reply to post by kwell

It's called sun dogs. And why would you trust something just because it was on the news?
aukiman.blogspot.com...

Why do I trust somethings on the news?...that actually made me laugh. No, I usually don't trust anything on the mainstream media. The reason I am bringing it up is I saw this in real life with my own eyes and it was stranger than any of the videos I posted. No. They are messing with you all with holographics....I have known this was there plan but now I am starting to see them play it out.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

If anything is a hologram, it is our entire Universe.

One thought. Of which we are all part of.

Law of One.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sabalsis1972

That article is dated 11th January this year

Oyos Saroso H.N., The Jakarta Post, Bandarlampung | Tue, 01/11/2011 10:55 AM

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Funny, about a month back i was convinced the night sky was different, something about it was just odd, it seemed to have no depth or endlessness like it should have.

Anyway in terms of possibility of the sky being a hologram? To those who would just say "nope" clearly have no idea what a hologram is or how it works.

I'd be more inclined to say that space is a hologram, or the hologram is local to space, outsize of our atmosphere.

Do you have any proof that sky is a hologram?
Do you have any proof that the sky is not a hologram?
Do you have any proof our universe is a hologram?
Do you have any proof our universe is not a hologram?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by kwell

If anything is a hologram, it is our entire Universe.

One thought. Of which we are all part of.

Law of One.

That is Bull and it is being pushed by the new age David Icke. He is one of them that is leading you into this deception along with their one world government.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Well when you see the fake alien invasion with UFO's coming right at you...don't say I didn't warn you.

Don't worry the government has been doing genetic mutation experiments on Plum Island...they will have some really good aliens for you.

Man with long fingers with 5 holes drilled in his head found dead on Plum Island
The montok monster....When you refuse to see what is going on....these freaks are doing anything they please........OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

www.youtube.com...

What makes you think the invasion will be fake? Take a look up at the sky and imagine all the people, some good some bad. Imagine what it was like for the American Indians to finally learn the truth, that they are not alone on this planet. It will be like that.

If they are holograms, then you have nothing to worry about. By all means, stay outside and watch the light show, don't seek shelter or try to protect your family.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
From all the videos posted in OP, I would love if someone can explain this rainbow:

I mean it, without sarcasm and smart a$$ replies. What is that rainbow?
edit on 2-10-2011 by WhiteHat because: youtube embeding

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Considering i regularly skydive(352 jumps highest was 18,200 feet i wish i could do a HALO jump), i can tell you right now the sky is real. Life itself is another question...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

Originally posted by kwell
reply to post by BIGPoJo

www.youtube.com...

What makes you think the invasion will be fake? Take a look up at the sky and imagine all the people, some good some bad. Imagine what it was like for the American Indians to finally learn the truth, that they are not alone on this planet. It will be like that.

If they are holograms, then you have nothing to worry about. By all means, stay outside and watch the light show, don't seek shelter or try to protect your family.

Because the Bible tells us exactly what is going on and how it is going to end. I think the alien invasion is part of the endtime deception talked about in the Bible. This is all an Illuminati plan and the Bible tells us they are not aliens but fallen angels(demons).

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join