It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous - Occupy The Planet

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nihonjindesu08
reply to post by reallywow

Just noticed you created an account solely for the purpose of knocking people who are actually trying to do something down.

Congrats. How about getting up and actually doing something yourself instead of complaining about those who are, eh?

Ummm... everyone has a starting point, eh? If you think I started an account to be critical, that's your perogative.

All I am saying is be careful what you wish for. My cynicism runs high with these protesters. Obama was a community organizer...no? Who's to say the same damn corporate/government complex ruining this country isn't behind this?

Again - to me - these protesters WOULD impress me if this spread to China, Iran and Russia. This is a GLOBAL crisis... no?

Sorry.... to me this whole thing stinks.

edit on 3-10-2011 by reallywow because: Oh, because I wanted to add a little more... is that ok? :-)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLastStand

That's my point. Did you miss 'tool for trolls'?

I just told you there are sickos doing all of this that WANT to see their heads get cracked in. Myself included.

Reread my post and learn what I'm getting at here.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Droolmouth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nihonjindesu08
reply to post by reallywow

Just noticed you created an account solely for the purpose of knocking people who are actually trying to do something down.

Congrats. How about getting up and actually doing something yourself instead of complaining about those who are, eh?

I just read that these protests are the radical left's answser to the Tea Party.

If I told you I'm active in the Tea Party/Libertarian... would that be acceptable to you...??

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
You Are The Resistance!

"Expect Us"

Resistance is Futile

see my sig for the reason why.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Just a bunch of noobs jumping on the band wagon for publicity sake.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Archie1879

DING DING DING

We have a winner. If it wasn't the V for Vendetta mask that gave it away, it was the vague terminology. This movement is still just a joke that was birthed from the scummy worthless social media movement, anyone and everyone who wants to pretend to be important is welcome to join. People who otherwise accomplish nothing in their lives finally have something to cling on to. It's painfully obvious.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
There must be something to this protest movement that has the powers a little nervous; otherwise there wouldn't be the growing heavy assault of insults from the naysayers.

If only it weren't so obvious.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelmcclen

Awesome!

Think I'll tuck the kid up in bed. Kiss the missus goodbye and begin my Journey the day before. I want a good spot! 1hr 15mins I'll be in Belfast.

Can't friggin' wait!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

At any rate, this is all very dramatic. Its like something out of a movie.
edit on 2-10-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

yeah... "hack the planet" aka "hackers" angelina jolie, 1995... silly movie about hackers being framed by corporate america for an embezzlement scheme and the hackers join together as a counter-culture and prevail in the end

its hokie... corny... relevant

i mentioned it a while back on an anon thread, one about anon being the government

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

They are not anonymous because they are exposing there identity out in the street that is not being anonymous by any definition
not sat on a pc or lap top wearing a mask like i said they are not afraid of repercussions
edit on 3/10/2011 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
There must be something to this protest movement that has the powers a little nervous; otherwise there wouldn't be the growing heavy assault of insults from the naysayers.

I honestly think those in power are having a good ole' time making fun of this whole thing. I would to if I were them.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousVan
Dear readers
We're comming soon with more surprises

keep your eyes peeled kids

Keep it up. Resistance is always needed in war and peace. Change is inevitable and swimming against the current achieves nothing (unless your a salmon)

Good Work. Keep it peaceful.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Yes this video was already posted on ATS, and I replied to it that I hoping Anon prevails, and my posts were banned and I lost ATS points

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberLegit

Originally posted by wayno

I honestly think those in power are having a good ole' time making fun of this whole thing. I would to if I were them.

And who will be the first with their backs against the wall when the revolution comes? Look at all of the most succsesful revolutions (unlike my spelling) of the past. the ones being revolted against are always arrogant to the tidal wave building outside the palace gates. People are angry and this gives them a voice and a chance to do something to better their lives. Adopting capatilisim and, indeed changes to rights, were all ways in which people tried to better their lot. These things only made things worse and this makes people angry. This won't end and the more the (I don't like this term but...) PTB take aggressive action against it the more emboldened people will become. The more drastic action on behalf of the PTB the more non active people will recognize things and get off of the fence, lines will be drawn and only one side can promise equal membership to all persons.
We are legion.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Just found out there is a PEACEFUL protest 'To be announced' in my home town down here in Oz.
I will be in attendance (if possible)
I just sincerely hope that this doesn't black list me with the civilian sector of my community.
I will, at the very least, be there to observe.
Hope there is a good turn out.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
I can't help it. I like what they stand for. Instead of fighting fire with fire, they're fighting the Machine with a machine.

Anon, if you see this, please add words to the bottom of your videos. The music was a bit too loud and it was hard to understand (at least for me) what exactly was being said. Plus, we don't want to alienate the people who have actual hearing problems or are deaf.

I agree sir, and to the poster in another thread, anonymous are not a bunch of "script kiddies" they know the inner core of the internet and how it works. My thought is that it is hackers from back in the day? Yeah, I saw people they arrested claiming to be anonymous, they were wannabes. The true hackers will NOT be caught, trust me on this one, I speak from experience............

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

I'm sorry but i'm confused. I really have failed to see how this protest will accomplish anything. Someone enlighten me?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by moonzoo7

No, media spin on the TET offensive ended the Vietnam War. Sorry but its true, the protesting was just a thorn in the side.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Anon are cool but I'm just confused about their motives. Like some are hackers and then some are freedom fighters like that guy said earlier... Its weird
edit on 4-10-2011 by KingUsbeorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

May I come with you please?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join