It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Reilly doesn't like the way his own Poll turned out

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by Weathermen

That is so messed up. What the hell man? Openly manipulating the masses like this has got to be illegal. Or something. I'm emailing Fox and expressing my unbridled distaste for this whole thing.

Yes, it's utterly absurd. Crazy!

What country does OReilly think he lives in anyway!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
that was shocking, it certainly should give a lot more people reason not watch that show or listen to that channel every again. obviously they just tell you what they want you to think reality is rather than telling truthfully what reality is

how can people not see the media have a agenda to keep to now? and the agenda does not involve truth or anything that is supportive of peoples freedom. infact they go on like freedom and anything promoting it = very bad.
edit on 2-10-2011 by lifeform11 because: typo

Sadly the neocon fans of Sean Hannity Still watch O'Reilly i guess they dont have a mind of there own.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Ok, that got to me. Just go ahead and throw out all Ron Paul supporters. I haven't voted in years, but I just went to my state department to see if I'm registered to vote. It said I'm active, and my polling place is basically right across the street. I can walk there in about five minutes if that.

This Ron Paul supporter is coming out to vote. Can someone U2U me when the primaries are suppose to be held?

O'Reilly, I'm a little more than ticked, so I'm going to do something about it. VOTE!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
LMAO over here because he said Anything can happen on the Internet, of course!!! OMG.. Free Speech!! Unheard of before the Internet!! Or maybe he knows about all the others things going on in the Internet.. Hmm! He couldn't be talking about free speech... lol

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The man could be posting on this very site for all we know.
Just incase...HI BILL !!! HI PAL !!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Fox news just ran a story about gov christy saying its not my time to run but they only showed Ron Paul not gov. christy.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weathermen

www.billoreilly.com...

"If we take Paul and McCain out, what we have to do"

Cool story O'Rly.

I for one was watching the O'Reilly show when he asked us to go onto his site and vote in the poll. I did so within 2 minutes of him saying that, on my own free will ofc. I voted for Ron Paul. But O'Rly seems to think that Ron Paul paid me or asked me to go and vote for him. O'Rly thinks that me and a group of Ron Paul supporters got together and conspired to skew his poll. Let me assure you, that's not the case. I voted for Ron Paul on my own free will.

And what does he mean 'the Ron Paul people'? Isn't this a democratic society where you can choose whichever candidate you want without scrutiny? Do we call him the 'Conservative guy that is only biased to conservative politicians only'?

I know the media stooped to a all time low by ignoring Ron Pauls candidacy, when the media should be the one promoting the different candidate choices, but this has gotten a little disturbing. There's NO reason why the media shouldn't report on Ron Paul. The excuse "He's not going to win, so lets not even bother" is the poorest excuse I've ever heard.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Weathermen because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2011 by Weathermen because: (no reason given)

That's hilarious... He apologizes for...?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by Weathermen

That is so messed up. What the hell man? Openly manipulating the masses like this has got to be illegal. Or something. I'm emailing Fox and expressing my unbridled distaste for this whole thing.

Yes, it's utterly absurd. Crazy!

What country does OReilly think he lives in anyway!

Sorry to say but watching American politics is funny at best. It's quite sad because politics has such great influence in daily lives. We even heared one of the candidates proudly reply to an accusation of being bribed that a bribe of 5,000 dollars was way too low for him to be bribed... OMG it's pretty concerning if such words come from a wannabe US president and even more concerning he still has a chance to win it...
edit on 5-10-2011 by BlueSkies because: spelling

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
There's only one type of poll that O'Reilly should get.
And it's spelled with an "E" at the end.
He almost makes a good example for the abolition of free speech.
Almost.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
New version of O'Reilly poll:

Vote for:

Romney ............................

One of the other losers .......................

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This is disgusting. O'Rielly is nothing but a yes man robot. He's a fence sitter. His media tycoon overlords tell him what to think and say. Those bottomfeeders are losing control through the power and freedom of the Internet. Fox News is the biggest propaganda machine 2nd only to C.ommunist N.ews N.etwork. ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Welcome to the no-spin zone where news is fair and balanced.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join