It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Reilly doesn't like the way his own Poll turned out

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I see that my 10 years of boycotting the "No spin zone" have done nothing to slow O'Reilly's tornado of spinning jagged BS.

I used to be a hardcore FOX watcher back in the early 9/11 days,........Then....Well, you know it's the timeless story.
Now my skin physically burns every time I look at the two D-WAD, Douche bag, ass hatted SOBs known as O'Reilly and Hannity.

I guess that makes me just a silly little "Pin Head"...Okay O'Reilly, you whore you, I will no longer "opine" in your direction.
This was a pointless ranting post........Sorry OP for wasting your thread space. But I sincerely hope I can hire King Leonidas from the 300 movie to rape O'Reilly while screaming NO SPIN ZONE, NO SPIN ZONE, PIN HEAD PIN HEAD!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

thats good that you boycott, I do too but too bad what we do doesn't count because it is the 25,000 or so people with set-top boxes in their homes that decide what America watches, that is how they come up with their ratings for a nation of 300 million...pathetic...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by g0dhims3lf

Courious they have Mitt Romney at the top of the poll.

Fox News has an agenda to get Romney elected for their personal and corporate gain.

The Justice Department really should I think wiretap and tape Romney and his camp and all News Corp communications using the Patriot Act Then if they find anything shut them all down for good. The entire lot of them.

They remind me of how Oliver Stone portrayed these type folks in his movie Nixon

I absolutely loath big money politics!!!!!

edit on 3-10-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: of spelling error.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I find this pretty entertaining.

Having despised Fox News for as long as I can remember (I'm a registered Independent), I think it's interesting watching some of the Ron Paul supporters crying foul for Fox News' lack of "balanced" reporting.

Now you understand the, for lack of a better term, fury, I experience when listening to my "Dittohead and Proud!" Uncle at family dinners repeat his "opinion" verbatim of what the thumping point of the day was on Hannity or O'Feely.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weathermen

www.billoreilly.com...

"If we take Paul and McCain out, what we have to do"

Cool story O'Rly.

I for one was watching the O'Reilly show when he asked us to go onto his site and vote in the poll. I did so within 2 minutes of him saying that, on my own free will ofc. I voted for Ron Paul. But O'Rly seems to think that Ron Paul paid me or asked me to go and vote for him. O'Rly thinks that me and a group of Ron Paul supporters got together and conspired to skew his poll. Let me assure you, that's not the case. I voted for Ron Paul on my own free will.

And what does he mean 'the Ron Paul people'? Isn't this a democratic society where you can choose whichever candidate you want without scrutiny? Do we call him the 'Conservative guy that is only biased to conservative politicians only'?

I know the media stooped to a all time low by ignoring Ron Pauls candidacy, when the media should be the one promoting the different candidate choices, but this has gotten a little disturbing. There's NO reason why the media shouldn't report on Ron Paul. The excuse "He's not going to win, so lets not even bother" is the poorest excuse I've ever heard.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Weathermen because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2011 by Weathermen because: (no reason given)

Well he should have noted that his poll was totally unscientific to begin with. But given that it is totally unscientific, the results are pretty much meaningless. Instead the goofy TV spin guy decides he can arbitrarily declare the "winners". Typical FOX News propaganda.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Thanks, Snow. First off, while in no way would I ever condone rape, seeing something along those lines done to O'reilly makes me smile. His days are numbered, because his complete lack of humility coupled with the manipulation of facts, will spell doom for the 'factor'. Anybody with half of a brain can see thru this phony windbag. I can see it now, Bilbo down on all fours looking back in complete terror, while an angry group of horny homosexual 'pinheads'' salivate. This guy is bad for our country, and I wish nothing good for him.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

Unfortunately some people do believe this stuff and some ATS members will back up O'Reilly. We can definitely count on the Ron Paul haters to side with anything that puts RP in a negative light, just a fact of life.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Fox Loose..."THE SPIN STARTS HERE" Bill is a GOOF! I stopped watching him quite some time ago. I come here, RT, Mox, or INFOWARS to get my news. They are trying to have us beleive that they are all knowing...BS!!!
I actually like that he said this.Its " In Your FACE Proof" of their Skewed ways!!!. This guy is a prefect example of the ones we need to be aware of.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Every candidate had the same opportunity to have their supporters participate. To
throw out part of the results based on the fact that you don't like the results is so prejudicial
that it renders the survey null and void.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
Bill O'Reilly, pinhead or patriot? What do you think America?

Pinhead.

brainless lap dog, oh and pinhead

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
Anything I type on his facebook is pulled..

www.facebook.com...

Honest to god, this is unreal. Why have a facebook if you dont want to talk.
I asked a normal question.
edit on 3/10/2011 by shauny because: (no reason given)

lmao, they still havent pulled mine from his FB page, and I wasn't very nice, lol
edit on 10/3/2011 by Shaade because: typo

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
i liked jon stewards "daily show" episode where he pointed out how the media is ignoring ron paul. here it is if anyone wants to watch:
www.thedailyshow.com...

i found it humorous and enlightening.

Rofl, that gave me a good laugh. "Ron Paul has become the 13th floor in a hotel!!" lmao

Thanks for that

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Bill O'Reilly has always been a piece of human garbage and a talking head full of his own feces. I wouldn't watch his show, and this is the reason why.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Wow. This is unbelievable. You do realize that most internet polls are utterly meaningless and are as common as blades of grass in a huge lawn? And also, whomever administers and creates the poll (that can be you, me, or, as in this case, Bill O'Reilly) can do with it as he/she sees fit? In addition, O'Reilly is a commentator and his content is not part of the news itself. The only people who are voting are those who watch the show (and perhaps a few who have come to the poll from sites like ATS), as would be the case if a similar poll was posted on the site of a left-wing commentator.

This is much ado about absolutely nothing. It was never presented as a scientific poll or actual news, and therefore is just one of millions of useless polls to be found online. If you don't like Bill O'Reilly, then don't watch his show. It's as simple as that.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Schrecken Licht

So you're saying we're not entitled to give our opinion of his rigged polling? Because this is a clear and blatant show of how the media (in general) can be biased. And it's important people know that.

And Bill did attack the credibility of those who voted for Ron Paul (which was the majority). I think that deserves some recognition and discussion.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Weathermen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
"If you take herman cain and ron paul out--which you have to do..."

LMAO!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I don't get this. I, a big fan of Ron Paul, knew nothing of this poll. I don't watch O'Reilly, nor was there anything on RPs Facebook or Twitter that said anything in regards to the poll. Not even a "GO VOTE FOR ME MY MINIONS".
So what I'm not understanding is how they can "assume" that Paul supporters are on constant vigil for a poll to vote on. Anyone that wants to argue that it's unscientific can be correct in that regard, but also think about who is going to see that poll - people watching O'Reilly. Which means even the derps at home still watching Faux news are digging Ron Paul enough to vote for him.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Schrecken Licht

Yeah but this poll had 100,000 votes which is more than some, not to mention in a majority of the polls Paul had a pretty high percentage, so even if you averaged a bunch of the polls with a high participation he wouldnt be at the bottom. I also like watching his show for the fact that I dont like him or agree with most of what he says, it gives a new perspective on topics and ammo for arguing points against people with similar ideals. If people only stuck to what they know or like then the bias would not get pointed out
edit on 3-10-2011 by g0dhims3lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schrecken Licht
This is much ado about absolutely nothing. It was never presented as a scientific poll or actual news, and therefore is just one of millions of useless polls to be found online. If you don't like Bill O'Reilly, then don't watch his show. It's as simple as that.

But, see, the problem is that quite a large (apparently) audience watches this show and they will be a significant force in the election. Even if this poll is informal or unscientific, an agenda is clear. They seem adamant that Ron Paul or even Herman Cain is ignored by this audience...as fringe, etc, and hopefully therefore, will not vote for them. So they appear to be blatantly using their high following to try to influence an election with spun coverage.
Welcome to the SPIN Zone.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Quibbler

What, didn't you get the memo? Funny that, as a long time RP supporter, I didn't get one either.

Know why? Because there isn't one. We go and vote of our own freewill. If a poll is put up, we will vote. Why else put up the bloody poll? Don't ask the bloody question if you cannot handle the answer.

Anyone who pulls this crap that BO is pulling is a child. If Ron Paul supporters can vote, then so can anyone else and this absurd idea of spamming the polls is just that. Absurd.

O'Reilly has been proven to be a punk and a liar numerous times and it truly astounds me that anyone still pays him any attention. His whining like a baby about how he doesn't like the results of his own polls is actually quite humorous. He is so sad he looks like he needs his binky and to go suck his thumb in the corner.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join