It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Los Angeles!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Occupy La

It's taking off big time in many places. Lets hope that it can progress and spill through to neighbouring states and cities until everyone is forced to listen keep it real US of A!!

Peace

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tigermountain

forced to listen

Do you mean this or is it just a figure of speach?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Way to go L.A., way to go !

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

No no, just a figure of speech! I mean the people at the top should be forced to listen as well as the media and the like!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Afternoon ATS...
Anyone in the Los Angeles area wanna get an independent "occupy" LA going? Apart from all the anonymous nonsense. I can only applaud anonymous for trying to do something but at the same time, I just don't trust them. I don't know, something about camping out with your ridiculously expensive macbook that propagates pollution and cheap slave labor isn't exactly going against the status quo. I believe technology is definitely necessary but our phones are capable of everything we need to get the word out and post videos of any wrong doings on the hands of LAPD (and we all know how much LAPD loves a good power trip). Posting cops or bankers addresses won't ever work to our benefit either. I'd like to get something along the lines of a Los Angeles for peace march goin. Peace, equality and freedom for all man which means that our current system of governance and finance have to go because I think it's been pretty apparent over the last 40 or so years that this system does not favor anyone but those on the top. A protest free of any connection we have to any organization or group. Leave all the baggage aside and come to together as one people, can we do that? I know we can. Let's come to together solely as human beings who see the wrong in our world and want it to change for the better. I'd really like to get this going. Anonymous being the face of all this just gives me the creeps and I think it will only serve to make things worse for all of us, not just those down there protesting. PLEAASSEEE!!!!! For the sake of anonymous hijacking what could be a good and powerful show of "force".

EDIT: I forgot the most important part, NO FRECKIN VIOLENCE!!!!!!
edit on 2-10-2011 by conspiracy88 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join