It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB love you unless you are a terrorist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by sacgamer25

You are playing the Devils advocate right? The only people that aren't terrorists according to the US government who determine who the terroists are iss Al-Quada. You know those people who got accused of blowing up the twin towers. You know the people who are an arm of the CIA. You know the people who were just given Libya. While we are being told the Patriot Act is there to protect us from Al-Quada they are being given their own embassy and writing articles for the UK newspapers. According to the US government we everyone is a terroist except the terrorists.

Exactly. I don't know where I stand on this point exactly but if you thought the best answer was a radical change in thinking that would lead to Globalism how would you go about this. It is true that many of the countries we recently invaded are (were
) completely against Globalism. The problem is you have to give the sheeple something to rally behind. It’s going to cost a lot of money and lives and Globalism just doesn't have the same ring to it as terrorism. So what would you do?
edit on 2-10-2011 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2011 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
You should read this book called "Die, Sheeple, Die" by this guy named dj hives. It's actually downloadable for free as an app on the Android market if you have an Android phone, although whoever converted it to an app left out the final chapter, which is probably the most important. The title of the missing final chapter is called "Love"...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

You just don't get it do you ?

Click where it says you tube link.

edit on 3-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
who is TPTB?

some have ideas amid paranoid delusions but there has been no proof of such entities.

sometimes i wonder if people actually believe this stuff or just like to play the game.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
who is TPTB?

some have ideas amid paranoid delusions but there has been no proof of such entities.

sometimes i wonder if people actually believe this stuff or just like to play the game.

If you don't believe in TPTB you must be living under a rock. If you own nothing, you can’t live anywhere for free. Google boondocking if you want to know how little freedom you really have. Then you are a slave. Who are you a slave too? TPTB, not a hard of a conclusion to come to. The conspiracies that give these people names can be completely disregarded in this thread but the existence of TPTB cannot be denied. The point of the thread, which no one has answered, is what would you do differently?

You can disagree with me but they won't care what you say unless you can show them a better way.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sacgamer25

Originally posted by juleol

The thing is that a lot of the proponents are also pro eugenics. They put poisons in our water, vaccines, food and so on that has been shown to both damage our health and lower our fertility/sperm rates.

We are also getting close to the point where robots could take over the low class jobs that they use us for.

Also just look at how average joe is treated these days, how our rights and freedoms are slowly being removed. These sick people don't care about our well being at all.

I think they are so removed from normal reality that they think of us as subhumans or animals.
History shows that they even us as lab rats even if they know it will kill us, like for example injecting children and pregnant with radioactive chemicals just to see how their bodies will deteriorate or what kind of effects it has on the fetus.
edit on 2-10-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

Most of the conspiracy theories about what is in our water point to making us more docile and lower our reproductive capabilities. If you were TPTB would you think this was a bad thing? Calmer people and population control sound good to me.

Most of the conspiracy theories about humans as lab rats usually end with TPTB looking for ways to control population without genocide, or simply researching the effectiveness of drugs on our diseases. Again if you were TPTB would you test this stuff on your kids or someone without the money to seek any other form of treatment? How else do you expect TPTB to determine the long term effect on radiation to humans?

A robot being able to do my job does not mean that TPTB won’t find new work for me to do. TPTB are great and finding work for us to do.

Do you think the soviet union, US,China are experimental state models for the One World Government Inc. ?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Personally I believe Russia and China are the biggest threats to the NWO. I believe that the rest of the world is too weak to even have a voice. I do believe that somehow they have or will come to some sort of compromise that is beneficial to TPTB that rule those countries. Everyone can be persuaded if the price is right and the wealthiest really don’t want an uncontrolled WW3.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
So Sac, what would I do? Hmmm...get to play God with the fate of PTBers....Mwooohahahaha!

OK, no really. Assuming that there was some great social upheaval, and assuming of course that the hungry mobs left any of the fat cats alive, I would try and set a new, humane standard of punishment. What I have in mind would be IMO the worst thing they could imagine for themselves, but the key is that if they truly change in their hearts their punishment loses it's power.

I would strip them of all money and power forever.

Imagine if you will living your entire life in a state of opulence, being preened to be one of the next lords of the economic world. Wars would be fought at your bidding, countries built or toppled. Laws won't apply to you. You can kill, rape, run your kingdom as wickedly or decadently as you wish because you are a king; No, higher than a king, because you have no country to answer to, you hold the vast power without the accountability.

Now take your reality and do the most unthinkable thing: Throw it to the ground, shattering every comfort and perception you have ever known. Do some menial job, for menial wages, just to get by. If you do too well at it you hit the ceiling imposed by your sentence.

I bet for most of em that would end up as a death sentence. A self-inflicted one at that.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

Yes you get it exactly. TPTB have essentially made Gods of themselves. And you are correct even if a moral family member exists they would simply be to week to stand up for what is right. That would be suicide or at least they would be cut off from the wealth. They would even go as far as to make you look crazy and possibly frame you for crimes that you didn't commit. They can do what they want and they would like to keep it that way. Is there any way out or any other way for them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join