It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB love you unless you are a terrorist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I haven’t found any post supporting the NWO so I wanted to know if anyone supports this view.

What if there is a push to a NWO or World Government? Is this bad? Do TPTB want this so they can become wealthier? Or is this the natural progression of an intelligent peaceful life form? We continue to fight wars country vs. country. Wouldn’t a One World Government be the only logical solution to this?
If one is opposed to this NWO aren’t they really the bad guy? What is the reason for fighting against the NWO, selfishness and greed?

Do you believe the NWO somehow is looking to depopulate? Lack of food, water, and Global Warming are all scare tactics to keep us in line sure, but most of the educated realize these are more fiction than fact. If you had 6 billion slaves working to make you wealthier would you really want to kill off 50% or more of them? Who would mine the gold, grow the food, and build the cars. What would be the benefit to TPTB. I might believe the argument for population control but depopulation does not seem to benefit TPTB. We all realize that humans are placing a big imprint on the earth but at 6.5 billion people this imprint appears to be sustainable, especially as we begin the transformation to greener more sustainable energy.

We have the current technology to grow mass amounts of food through various greenhouse projects with minimal environmental impact. We can desalinate water for drinking and irrigation purposes. We have the technology to go to 100% green, renewable energy. If there was a true crisis that TPTB foresaw wouldn’t they find away to take more of the wealth and use it to rapidly increase the expansion of the existing technology and not wait for the consumer to change his habits?

I hear about DUMBS all the time and how TPTB wouldn’t tell us of an impending ELE. Well of course not. But in no way do I see this as any proof that TPTB don’t have mankind’s best interest in mind. If you were TPTB wouldn’t you believe it was best for mankind if you survived? I know I think it’s best for mankind if I survive but that is just my selfish opinion. If the earth does experience an ELE then TPTB are putting together the only logical plan. Ensure mankind’s continued existence and unfortunately for most of us this does not include us. But is this a conspiracy or just a simple fact. Would you tell everyone where your DUMB is? Would you even tell them you built it? Do you think we could all be saved? Would you really want to know, knowing that if you know everyone else has to know?

This brings us to the most questionable tactic for TPTB. But you have to ask yourself who questions this and why? Invasion of privacy and the stripping of all of our rights. Well you know there are a lot of bad people in this world. If you were TPTB wouldn’t you see all these people as harm to all the wealth you have accumulated? How would you take care of this? Wouldn’t you be inclined to watch over the world? They have the technology to do that now. They can listen to every phone conversation, track every internet post or page visited, and they can track you with satellite tracking once they locate you. And this is just what they admit to; imagine how far they can really go to keep track of you. If you had all the wealth and all this ability wouldn’t you be tempted to use it? If you suspected that someone was a terrorist with a plot to blow up the WTC wouldn’t you arrest them and detain them without due process? So who is afraid of this? If you aren’t a terrorist and your not a bad person what do you care if TPTB know what you are doing 24/7?

Is any of this truly a conspiracy or just the process of mankind evolving into a more peaceful open society where we are for the greater good? Sure TPTB want to stay TPTB but wouldn’t you? How many of you would want to give up your billions for the greater good? Are they asking us to give up anything other than what they taught us? Isn’t it TPTB that taught us nationalism and now are trying to convince us globalism is better? Sure they want to monitor everything you do but it’s for the good of everyone right?

This post is to get you to put yourself in TPTB’s shoes and determine the best way to protect yourself and your wealth. Do you see a better way to ensure TPTB stay TPTB?

After all you are with them or you are a terrorist? Are you a terrorist?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 2-10-2011 by sacgamer25 because: punctuation

edit on 2-10-2011 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
By their definition everyone who breathes is a terrorist. Have you read the Patriot act?

patriot act

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Yes I agree with you the patriot act does appear to be so broad that it does in fact give the government the ability to monitor everything we do. But the question is, if you were one of the world’s elite to what extent would you go to protect your wealth? Is what they are doing that outrageous and unexpected?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Terrorizing the World to protect its own interests (for the time being only, Us)

how is that not the epitome of terror?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant

Terrorizing the World to protect its own interests (for the time being only, Us)

how is that not the epitome of terror?

Are you sure it’s just us? Maybe we are just the most forward with our people. All of the ways to monitor mankind could be used without telling anyone. So what makes you think it’s just us. Don't you think that other world leaders might be more afraid of disclosure? Or is it just American arrogance that makes our leaders feel that they can do what they want?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sacgamer25

Yes I agree with you the patriot act does appear to be so broad that it does in fact give the government the ability to monitor everything we do. But the question is, if you were one of the world’s elite to what extent would you go to protect your wealth? Is what they are doing that outrageous and unexpected?

I would be as ruthless as they are and the eaters would die. This is what they want.Smaller population would benefit them. Enough people to serve them, but not so many that they can't be controlled. Read up on these people ,there are many threads on them here. they are ruthless and power mad.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha

I would be as ruthless as they are and the eaters would die. This is what they want.Smaller population would benefit them. Enough people to serve them, but not so many that they can't be controlled. Read up on these people ,there are many threads on them here. they are ruthless and power mad.

Thank you for helping me make my point, I’m not sure if I would be able to make different choices myself. Sometimes I think not being part of TPTB is a good thing. I have read many of the NWO posts which is exactly why I posted this. The difficult part for me is determining what is fact and what is unproven conspiracy. So I tried to keep my post concentrated on things that most of us believe beyond conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Are you sure it’s just us? Maybe we are just the most forward with our people. All of the ways to monitor mankind could be used without telling anyone. So what makes you think it’s just us. Don't you think that other world leaders might be more afraid of disclosure? Or is it just American arrogance that makes our leaders feel that they can do what they want?

lets see, its not the more or less MILLIONS of dead civilians killed since installment directed by Us Govt:

NativeAms
Hiro & Naga
Cambodia
Laos
Vietnam
Guatemala
Afghanistan
Iraq
in progress:
New York ?
Libya
Syria
Iran

of course there was always false flags (coverups) & apologetics (excuses) such as self defense, established for each genocide

as for who else we may be protected, i guess there are a few other domains left to protect, but they are inclusive since they are governned by the TPTB, or temporary/long term alliances

ie, the Vatican?

so yeaah, you're either with us, or against us, terrorists worldwide!

especially when considering TPTB lead NATO on nuclear crackdown yet only ones so far to have terrorized the Earth by nuking it - the most times.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

The Vatican is one of my favorite conspiracies. Is it possible the US and Vatican are the NWO tools used to ensure Globalism? Yes, It’s even possible the US was always intended to be this tool. And all of the groups you mention were against it and therefore by definition were in fact terrorist. The question remains if you were TPTB what would you do differently? Would you risk all of your wealth or would you protect it at all cost?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Thank you for helping me make my point, I’m not sure if I would be able to make different choices myself. Sometimes I think not being part of TPTB is a good thing. I have read many of the NWO posts which is exactly why I posted this. The difficult part for me is determining what is fact and what is unproven conspiracy. So I tried to keep my post concentrated on things that most of us believe beyond conspiracy.
reply to post by sacgamer25

At first I wasn't really sure exactly what you were getting at. Now I see. The trouble with these people is that they are self centered and have no compassion for anyone but themselves. They want to live as kings and have everyone else subservient to them.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The thing is that a lot of the proponents are also pro eugenics. They put poisons in our water, vaccines, food and so on that has been shown to both damage our health and lower our fertility/sperm rates.

We are also getting close to the point where robots could take over the low class jobs that they use us for.

Also just look at how average joe is treated these days, how our rights and freedoms are slowly being removed. These sick people don't care about our well being at all.

I think they are so removed from normal reality that they think of us as subhumans or animals.
History shows that they even us as lab rats even if they know it will kill us, like for example injecting children and pregnant with radioactive chemicals just to see how their bodies will deteriorate or what kind of effects it has on the fetus.
edit on 2-10-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

We continue to fight wars country vs. country. Wouldn’t a One World Government be the only logical solution to this?
Hypothetically, IF there actually was 1 government all around the world, I doubt that the violence itself would be much different. The main difference would most likely just be with the terminology used. Instead of being a war between country Vs. country, it would be gangland wars: The Mexican Drug Cartels Vs. The Saudi Crips......
(example ↑ only
)

I hear about DUMBS all the time and how TPTB wouldn’t tell us of an impending ELE.

If you were TPTB wouldn’t you believe it was best for mankind if you survived? I know I think it’s best for mankind if I survive but that is just my selfish opinion.
I don't follow most of the 'Doom-Prophesizing Threads' on here, but here is the way I see it: IF somebody knows THINKS, that there is a comet coming our way, that very well may impact the Earth, they still wouldn't know for sure.

All of it is a guess. For the most part, a well educated guess, but a guess nonetheless. While trying to determine the objects trajectory, there are just too many unknown variables, throughout the millions or billions, of miles(light years,), between the object and us.

[color=99C9FF]Just imagine what it would be like, if there was an open warning declaring that an enormous object is definitely going to impact the Earth. Mass chaos!!. Then, after that initial erupting of chaos and violence, someone realized that they accidentally subtracted, when they should have divided.

"[color=A8F6FF]Woops. My bad.. Sorry about all of that. False alarm. Go on back home now. Get back into your usual daily routines. Try to forget that this ever happened. mmkk?"

I don't necessarily agree with everything that you mentioned. Regardless, I applaud you for the idea and for stepping out of the box.

P.S. I know for a fact that they have never kept an 'Extinction Level Event' from us in the past. If there had been one, I wouldn't be here.

edit on 10/2/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

The thing is that a lot of the proponents are also pro eugenics. They put poisons in our water, vaccines, food and so on that has been shown to both damage our health and lower our fertility/sperm rates.

We are also getting close to the point where robots could take over the low class jobs that they use us for.

Also just look at how average joe is treated these days, how our rights and freedoms are slowly being removed. These sick people don't care about our well being at all.

I think they are so removed from normal reality that they think of us as subhumans or animals.
History shows that they even us as lab rats even if they know it will kill us, like for example injecting children and pregnant with radioactive chemicals just to see how their bodies will deteriorate or what kind of effects it has on the fetus.
edit on 2-10-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

Most of the conspiracy theories about what is in our water point to making us more docile and lower our reproductive capabilities. If you were TPTB would you think this was a bad thing? Calmer people and population control sound good to me.

Most of the conspiracy theories about humans as lab rats usually end with TPTB looking for ways to control population without genocide, or simply researching the effectiveness of drugs on our diseases. Again if you were TPTB would you test this stuff on your kids or someone without the money to seek any other form of treatment? How else do you expect TPTB to determine the long term effect on radiation to humans?

A robot being able to do my job does not mean that TPTB won’t find new work for me to do. TPTB are great and finding work for us to do.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
My Universal Theory of Everything, in a nutshell:

When you are so rich money is meaningless, your drive to conquer moves to another arena: power and control of others.

TPTB love terrorists, in the sense that they are the latest useful tool to manipulate the masses with.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys
My Universal Theory of Everything, in a nutshell:

When you are so rich money is meaningless, your drive to conquer moves to another arena: power and control of others.

TPTB love terrorists, in the sense that they are the latest useful tool to manipulate the masses with.

Agreed but what would you do differently?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The FBI and CIA, NSA are all creating and propagating home grown terrorists where they do not exist.

That guy they supposedly just killed, was also killed in 2009 or so they said/propagandized..

This to keep the agenda going... It is probably on par with some of the subterfuge that Hitler conducted on Germany....

Our own government is so foul now, and so corrupt, that I could be targeted just for saying this stuff..

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Just to clarify the point of this thread a little. Assume that I am TPTB and you want to condemn me for all the wrong things that I have done. I say all your conspiracies are worthless to me. Being that I am TPTB and you are not tends to favor my decisions over yours in any argument. My question to you is what would you do differently? Bashing me for what I have done without expressing to me how to do it differently leaves you with an invalid argument. Therefore I must assume that my way is still the best way.

Personally I am not sure what I would do differently.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
The FBI and CIA, NSA are all creating and propagating home grown terrorists where they do not exist.

That guy they supposedly just killed, was also killed in 2009 or so they said/propagandized..

This to keep the agenda going... It is probably on par with some of the subterfuge that Hitler conducted on Germany....

Our own government is so foul now, and so corrupt, that I could be targeted just for saying this stuff..

I agree. I was also on the side completely opposed to TPTB and I also wondered does that make me a target. So I started thinking what I would do differently. And sure I imagine some of the things done are extreme and unnecessary but still what would I do differently. And I don't have that answer. So if I can't give TPTB a better way than by that very conclusion it is best if I go along. I am not saying this will always be my stance, but if I’m going to stand up I will make sure my voice is heard and that my opposition will be intelligently and logically thought out.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

We continue to fight wars country vs. country. Wouldn’t a One World Government be the only logical solution to this?
Hypothetically, IF there actually was 1 government all around the world, I doubt that the violence itself would be much different. The main difference would most likely just be with the terminology used. Instead of being a war between country Vs. country, it would be gangland wars: The Mexican Drug Cartels Vs. The Saudi Crips......
(example ↑ only
)

Doesn’t that fact give TPTB even more fuel to continue what they are doing? We really are an evil species. Thank you for the compliment.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

You are playing the Devils advocate right? The only people that aren't terrorists according to the US government who determine who the terroists are iss Al-Quada. You know those people who got accused of blowing up the twin towers. You know the people who are an arm of the CIA. You know the people who were just given Libya. While we are being told the Patriot Act is there to protect us from Al-Quada they are being given their own embassy and writing articles for the UK newspapers. According to the US government we everyone is a terroist except the terrorists.

<<   2 >>

join