It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look into my eyes. See the truth.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Look into my eyes. See you.

If you look into my eyes and see me, are you seeing the me that I see or the me that you see?

If you see the me that I see, then you are seeing yourself. If you are seeing the me that I see and you are seeing yourself, then you are also seeing yourself as everything. You are witnessing cosmic intelligence in my eyes which are also yours.

Identity does not belong to you. Your identity is the result of the input of your environment's influence. You are the product of us. Identity is a non-physical self-proclaimed falsehood. Everything is everything.

Now look into my eyes and see the truth. Do not see my identity because that is a lie. See the truth. See past my identity from a perspective of beyond your own. See us for what we really are and not what we have conditioned ourselves, and been conditioned, to believe we are. Our conditioning will lie to us everytime unless your conditioning comes from a place of truth.

See the truth. The truth is everything is everything. All is one.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Are you supposed to be God or the Illuminati ? Right now you sound like the Illuminati dude......

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Murky reflections mirrored in the muddy stagnant pond water where we play. What means this to your typical struggling non-spiritual human entity wondering about messing their beds? May I venture to inquire this?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by redstorm
Murky reflections mirrored in the muddy stagnant pond water where we play. What means this to your typical struggling non-spiritual human entity wondering about messing their beds? May I venture to inquire this?

This isn't spirituality. This is psychology. This truth is redemption for the struggler.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Why ask us to see past this illusion to which we have dedicated so much to create? Just ride with it. You'll see the truth sooner or later.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Are you supposed to be God or the Illuminati ? Right now you sound like the Illuminati dude......

I am both. I am also you. I am also my dog. I am also a summer breeze and a winter frost. I am children playing. I am hitler killing jews. I am the war in the middle east. I am a flower blooming in the spring. I am a birth of a star. I am a supernova. I just crossed into the event horizon of a black hole. I just developed interstellar space travel. I am everything and so are you.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Maybe. But. On one hand, one can flourish. Yet, at the same time, on another hand, one can be the complete opposite of flourishing. Both can be true, given the amount of vastly different experiences one can have.
Where is the 'redemption' from your struggles coming from?
edit on 2-10-2011 by redstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Truth is my middle name.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

I am both. I am also you. I am also my dog. I am also a summer breeze and a winter frost. I am children playing. I am hitler killing jews. I am the war in the middle east. I am a flower blooming in the spring. I am a birth of a star. I am a supernova. I just crossed into the event horizon of a black hole. I just developed interstellar space travel. I am everything and so are you.

Yeah.........you must have me mistaken
I'm worthless as a mountain of garbage.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Yeah.........you must have me mistaken
I'm worthless as a mountain of garbage.

You are everything. Everything is what you make it. You are only as worthless as you allow yourself to believe. Everything is everything.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Maybe. But. On one hand, one can flourish. Yet, at the same time, on another hand, one can be the complete opposite of flourishing. Both can be true, given the amount of vastly different experiences one can have.
Where is the 'redemption' from your struggles coming from?
edit on 2-10-2011 by redstorm because: (no reason given)

One is simultaneously the flourishing and the destruction. Your struggle is not yours, it is ours. The majority rules. Is there more struggle, or more redemption? Is the struggle just a birth pang?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
OK i'll bite.

What if you only have one eye or you are blind?

Your perception of the world would be through sound, touch and smell.

The only thing we all share is thought so therefore i would say:

"You are what you think you are....... You see, hear, smell and feel only what you think you see, hear, smell and feel."

edit on 10/2/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: to make it less confusing for you mere mortals

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
OK i'll bite.

What if you only have one eye or you are blind?

Your perception of the world would be through sound, touch and smell.

The only thing we all share is thought so therefore i would say:

"You are what you think you are....... You see, hear, smell and feel only what you think you see, hear, smell and feel."

edit on 10/2/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: to make it less confusing for you mere mortals

I'll go further on to say there is a subjective identity and an objective identity. The subjective identity is the one that you think you are while the objective identity is what you actually are; beyond relative perspective and approximation.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinbThe majority rules.

And what exactly does 'the majority "rule"? -Nothing.

Is there more struggle, or more redemption?

-In the world? Much struggle, unaccounted for. Although, both are only weak illusions.

Originally posted by smithjustinbIs the struggle just a birth pang?

Of sorts, but your words do not do the idea you are attempting to convey any justice at all.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

you are god in your universe... but, you are not god in god's universe!
and that is what i see.
do you see?
me.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinbThe majority rules.

And what exactly does 'the majority "rule"? -Nothing.

The majority of whatever variable is in question. What color is your room? Now from a vantage point of outerspace looking down on the earth, the earth is green and blue. Had the earth been made entirely of your room, then it would be whatever color your room is. Majority rules. If the majority of us are struggling, then we all are struggling accordingly, even the ones who aren't. If the majority of us are happy, then we all are happy, even the ones who are struggling.

Originally posted by smithjustinbIs the struggle just a birth pang?

Of sorts, but your words do not do the idea you are attempting to convey any justice at all.

Well I didn't see you add much to it; oh omniscient one.
edit on 2-10-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmilNomel

you are god in your universe... but, you are not god in god's universe!
and that is what i see.
do you see?
me.

If everything is everything, then why not?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Now you are just doing a grand job at making me chuckle, though, no harm there I suppose.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I don't see your eyes and it isn't because of truth.

It just is the truth.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
All that exists within each contextual environment (reality confine) is one within that sum of the complete whole, but there's delineation within that whole. The term "holon" was coined to describe this concept. The cells in your body are a good example of what "holon" refers to. Each cell is an identifiable whole, even as they gather in common "expression" to form the corporeal whole that is reading this post right now.

What is critical, is that this necessary delineation be acknowledged, since it is integral to the true nature of what exists as real. In fact, each holon has a redundancy (at the sub-structural level) that allows everything that exists to have the most efficient physical design possible. Kind of like the "engineering for part reduction" product design movement that swept through the discrete manufacturing world during the 1990s. It cut manufacturing costs more than even shipping the jobs to China (in the overall, of course). Reality's been relying on that very specific design/development default since the dawn of everything, and it's the best evidence that exists that the holon concept is central to the way reality is structured.

Reality is efficient by default, and the idea that everything is one big indivisible thing suggests that reality emerges whole each instant as it destroys the iteration that's just become obsolete. That clashes with what's been well established about every level of the entire value chain, perceived and/or imagined. If you are suggesting that we are eventually all ONE with one another, in the same sense that your cells are eventually represented in logical Identity proxy by the whole that you are, then I'm okay with that. But if you're asserting that reality is an indivisible whole that contains each of us as full representations of that indivisible whole, while we are all - together - the very same representation of that whole - then you've got some logical issues that need to be addressed and worked out.

Reality is what it is, regardless of the quality of the arguments we can build against it.
edit on 10/2/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join