It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(BIG) Water Fluoridation Revolution! - (Hidden Camera report on Fluoride Treatment Facility)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Yes I suppose all the (other) information that is against Fluoride is just bunk.

What information. It's never been studied for efficacy or safety, according to anti-fluoride activists.

You can't have your cake and eat it, too.

Something that is amazing to me,. is how an many a skulls have been found in history that were thousands of years old and many have a great set of teeth.. Hmm dont think they were drinking fluoride or using crest toothpaste.

They weren't exactly chugging down Pepsi and eating sugar-laced breads, either. Few of them lived past the age of 25-35 to boot.

also Sucralose? umm yes another chemical the body can do with out..and what does that have to do with prozac?

Everything prozac has to do with the fluoride present in water.

Do people drink Mouthwash,. not suppose to but who really rinses their mouth afterwards
and just a dime sized ingestion of toothpaste can make people sick,
it is an accumulation over time..

No, many things in the body do NOT accumulate over time. We have very powerful chemical processing facilities in our bodies - not just our cells, but also in the form of our liver and kidneys - both of which are some of the most capable in the world of the animal kingdom (half the stuff we ingest on a daily basis will knock out a horse - our bodies are capable of metabolizing and/or filtering out most of what we ingest).

Fluoride accumulation over time is only going to occur in the bones - where it can cause them to harden and become inflexible (thus, brittle). This requires copious amounts of fluoride - far in excess of what the average person will ever consume. Further - fluoride concentrations in the body/blood are not going to greatly exceed the concentration it is consumed in. Since it is filtered out mostly in our urine, continued consumption of fluoridated water will never result in concentrations in the body greater than 1 miligram per liter of water - spare for the skeletal system, where it bond to some of the calcium in amounts that are not of a concern at such concentrations (your skeletal system is constantly renewing itself - so it's not a big deal unless you are drinking much more concentrated sources).

It doesn't matter if you drink a dozen gallons of fluoridated water a day - you will never see greater than 1 miligram per liter concentrations in the body - as that is the concentration in the water.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

your argument about this topic is pointless to me and your answers to my reasons are not facts.
look up health hazards of fluoride,. and debate them..

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
reply to post by Aim64C

your argument about this topic is pointless to me and your answers to my reasons are not facts.
look up health hazards of fluoride,. and debate them..

Quite simply, citations were not required to counter.

All that is required is an explanation of chemistry and stated observations about the real world to demonstrate the inherent flaws in the points you have made (if you want to call them that).

Fluoride does not accumulate over time - nor do its health risks. The exception to this is in the skeletal system - which is, however, continually being broken down by special enzymes and rebuilt about every seven years. This process is not affected to a significant degree by Fluoride.

Of course - Fluoride is a little slippery in terms of chemistry. Fluoride is, basically, anything with a Fluorine atom as an anion in an ionic bond.

Which is why saying Prozac is a fluoride and, thus, all fluorides must behave like Prozac is just silly. Our stomach uses hydrofluoric acid, for example - which is a Fluoride (that will eat through glass... and your teeth).

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes - it's wikipedia. I am giving you a link to their page on Fluoride because the subjects like chemistry tend to be fairly well maintained and because I don't really care to go through constructing my own explanations and siting sources.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
One has to wonder what true reason you have to defend fluoride.
You can have this thread,.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Factual information doesn't cut it with you? So how exactly do you form your opinions?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Who said I was defending Fluoride?

I am not really all that wild about the idea of the government going around and adding things to food and water supplies out of the notion that it's good for everyone's health. But that is a political issue and philosophy that is separate.

What I am against, however, is hype and misdirection. There are massive sums of money to be made off of panic and fear - look at the "organic" food market, where you have inflated prices on top of increased production costs. When people go around scaring each other into a life-style that is going to run with about a 30% increased cost of living, I tend to get a little annoyed.

Now - I'm an advocate of gardening. I think everyone should have a garden or should help someone who has the land space maintain one large enough for those involved. It teaches many things about life that you can't learn from school, and may not pick up on from work (because others will compensate to get the job done). Patience is one of the biggest, and one of the most lacking in today's world of microwave-speed gratification.

I think it's a good idea for people to use plants in those gardens that will produce viable seeds (saying "non-hybrid" is not very descriptive, as many hybrids and GM varieties come in both generational and terminating varieties).

However, I'm not a "the food you buy in the store is going to kill you!" type of person. I figure that any risk of exposure to pesticides and the like pales in comparison to the lack of nutrition I would, otherwise, face. I also look at water much the same way - dehydration is not preferable to choking down chlorinated water (and the presence/lack of fluoride is a rather non-issue at that point).

.... I wasn't aware this was some kind of competition for ownership of the thread...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Not a competition,. I'm just not going to continue an argument about a chemical
that I feel strongly against, I understand wiki is a great source but there are others that
still have plenty of information with published results to prove it is unhealthy.
You feel the need to defend against what you may feel is an untruth, You talk about health food
but still will not believe that this chemical is bad for you,.. very contradicting.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

You talk about health food but still will not believe that this chemical is bad for you,.. very contradicting.

You don't seem to have a concept of context.

I am not a "health food" person. I am a "real food" person. I grew up on cooked meals and real food (as opposed to microwave food and rubberized food). Don't get me wrong - I can demolish a box of dream-bars in a single sitting and similarly wreak havoc on any junk food out there (I have a metabolism that must be responsible for fueling the fires of hell, or something - because I will not gain a pound regardless of my calorie intake). I just don't consider a meal that does not include some vegetables, meats, and starches to really be a meal.

However, I also understand chemistry to a fairly substantial degree. The world is full of chemicals. As I pointed out - Fluoride is in tea in much greater concentrations than in your drinking water.

Life is full of all kinds of chemicals and health concerns. For example, the Solanaceae family (Nightshade) is known for its many alkaloids that are irritating and, in some cases, lethal.

"Well, duh, Aim - "Deadly Nightshade" kind of implies you shouldn't eat it."

True. However; Tomatoes, eggplant, pepper, potatoes, mandrake, and tobacco are also part of the nightshade family.

victoria-anisman-reiner.suite101.com...

As a group, nightshades have a bad reputation in alternative health circles and many practitioners recommend avoiding tomatoes, potatoes, peppers and eggplant, or eliminating them from the diet entirely – especially if you are seeking to eliminate chronic pain symptoms or headaches.

However, tomatoes are known to have some very powerful antioxidants - and they taste pretty damned good, too.

Potatoes are also a fairly good source of a number of vitamins and minerals (as well as a very good source of carbohydrates).

However - all of these plants have the potential to be toxic. Any green part of a potato or tomato is toxic to humans. Fried green tomatoes are not an uncommon dish - but they do contain toxic alkaloids (granted, you would have to eat a completely implausible amount of them over a short period of time to put you in any danger).

With this knowledge of the world - I put it all into perspective. I do not agree with water fluoridation from a political perspective. I really don't see the biochemical argument against it as having any relevance.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I am so glad I started to come to this site and get this kind of information and watching Alex Jones online. This is a big big problem with the government and companies these days. They just go along with whatever tells them is safe and good. I can remember when I was younger hearing about how these companies were going to start putting fluoride in water and at the time I had no clue what that even meant.

Now it comes out that there is no benefit from doing this. It was a big scam to brain dead American citizens. I have recently started a petition to stop this and try to get the government to understand the people will not stand for this anymore. Please everyone sign it if you agree.

www.change.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join