It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: The Matrix Singularity !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I introduce this thread to you to begin a discussion about our approach into Singularity and what it means for us between now and then(singularity)

A little bit about what a Singularity is:

Singularities are zones which defy our current understanding of physics. They are thought to exist at the core of "black holes." Black holes are areas of intense gravitational pressure. The pressure is thought to be so intense that finite matter is actually squished into infinite density (a mathematical concept which truly boggles the mind). These zones of infinite density are called "singularities".

This is the source in which we are all coming back to. Here is the other source

The following video link is part of a Singularity seminar instructed by David Bruce Hughes, a spiritual Guru and Esoteric teacher, who has spent years of extensive studies on the Vedic culture and their way of life. If you don't believe in any teaching of Esoterics or spirituality, then don't even bother coming in here to try and disprove or troll believers please, unless you are here to talk about the Singularity ofcourse
. People who may want to learn more about this, then please feel welcome to join the discussion

Here is the link to part 1 of the Singularity seminar, I advise you watch all parts of the seminar in order to fully grasp the idea of what is happening right now on a universal scale as well as on a global scale, and pay very close attention
, some of it may go over your head
, if so just play it back and really concentrate on what is being explained

2012: Matrix Singularity Seminar

Hope you enjoy this informative and very important seminar, Thanks for your time and let the discussions begin !
edit on 2-10-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: grammar

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Umm, what exactly black holes have to do with esoteric?
I believe we are heading to Singularity, but in Ray Kurzweil's term of this word.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stainlesssteelrat

Well it's just that David Bruce Hughes is an Esoteric teacher so I thought I would throw that in there. In case someone in this thread were to start talking about DBH and his beliefs, I wouldn't mind if people started having a discussion about Esoterics and Spirituality, as the Singularity now happening does have a connection with spirituality of human beings, so Esoterics, Spirituality, and ofcourse Singularity is all open for discussion

edit on 2-10-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: grammar

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This is the singularity I know...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xxnibiruxx

singularity = infinity yes?
===========================
lets think about it with our 3D minds:
average human life span (3D life) = lets say 80 earth years.

death = infinity (the ultimate truth in 3D reality)
80 + ∞ = ∞
life + death = death
--------------------------------------------------
lets ascend to higher dimensions through the matrix...
--------------------------------------------------
and try to look at it with our new 5D minds:

5D life = infinity (the ultimate truth in 5D reality)
5D death = 3D life
death = 80 earth years
∞ + 80 = ∞
life + death = life
============================

i would love to ascend to 5D reality through the matrix...
would you?
edit on 2-10-2011 by EmilNomel because:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EmilNomel

HD (Higher Dimensions) have an HD (Higher Definition) of reality, and our dimensional frequencies are on the rise as we approach the Singularity that is occurring right at this very moment all the way up to that Zero Point

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
People that want to pretend that they are spouting something with scientific backing steal scientific words and use them for their own purpose. This can be traced back a long way to the usurping of the word ectoplasm and probably even earlier.

Others may use a word correctly, but that is rare - extremely rare. Here we see the term singularity used correctly and then used incorrectly, i.e. in a scientific sense.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Here we see the term singularity used correctly and then used incorrectly, i.e. in a scientific sense.

Why
Am I not allowed to use the term singularity in a scientific sense as to simply explain it from another vantage point? (A point from which something is overseen; where you can have a panoramic view to see all of a situation)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by xxnibiruxx

The question is why are you mixing the scientific or mathematical use of the term with your use of the term.

A singularity in science is not a place from which you obtain a "panoramic view to see all of a situation." That might be a local maximum. That might be a point of reference. It might offer an overview, or bird's eye view, or a perspective, but is not a singularity.

When you ask people why they use the term singularity you expect to hear a statement that is similar to what people are thinking. The word singularity is being used here in a way in which probably everyone using it has a different thought as to what is meant. I certainly had no idea that the meaning was something like a lookout tower.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

The question is why are you mixing the scientific or mathematical use of the term with your use of the term.

The point is why are you getting so technical about this? The meaning of the thread is to share with everyone the Singularity that is happening in the world today, bottom line. If I want to say that we are also transcending into higher dimensions whilst the singularity is happening, then I can, because I believe we are
. If you choose not to believe in a singularity or the transcendence into higher dimensions (which are actually separate events occuring in the same time frame) then you don't have to believe it.

I'm not pushing anyone to do so, I am just presenting what I believe about singularity and other events that, once again, I "believe" are happening, and if you watch the original video I posted (which I am guessing you didn't watch all parts of) you will have a greater understanding of this
. No one should be asking me why I am mixing the event of singularity with science and mathematics, when a majority of this has to do with
exactly that

A singularity in science is not a place from which you obtain a "panoramic view to see all of a situation."

I was describing what a vantage point was, not what a singularity was by the way

edit on 3-10-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: grammar

top topics

join