It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney: Obama owes apology for security criticism of Bush administration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Former VP Dick Cheney says Obama should apologize for criticizing the Bush administration's anti-terror techniques

And get this

Cheney says the drone strike which killed Anwar al-Awlaki shows Obama is embracing Bush's anti-terror tactics

Source

I Think its time arrest the real war criminal which is Cheney, i am not sure why the media is giving him the media treatment, Bush an apology? thats qutie pure nonsense i haerd yet. Whats your thought on this ats?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
this should read
bush owes world apology

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I Think its time arrest the real war criminal which is Cheney, i am not sure why the media is giving him the media treatment, Bush an apology? thats qutie pure nonsense i haerd yet. Whats your thought on this ats?

Hallelujah, for once I agree with 100%. Cheney is a war criminal and a traitor to the US constitution.

It's Bush that owes the US and world an apology. 100's of thousands of Iraqi civilians dead, Afghanistan, and the permanent domination of the military industrial complex running our government (at least the part not taken over by the big banks, but then those two are peas in a pod).

I think the drone attacks are now a permanent part of the Pentagon's war machine. This is how the new Army kills. I don't see Obama or any president in the future having any say in how the Pentagon operates. It has literllay grown beyond their control. Ron Paul himself couldn't stop it. Blaming Obama for not being able to dismantle the war machine Cheney and Bush helped usher in is disingenuous for Cheney. Demanding an apology for it's continuation is the height of hubris.

I wish to God Obama would stop it, but I don't see him having anywhere near the power or capability and he seems to be buying into it - and I'm sure the Pentagon spoon feeds him enough BS to get him to agree to whatever they want to do.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
What do you expect from the likes of Dick Cheney? Hell, his artificial heart batteries are probably low and he's not getting enough blood to his brain. The man is a war criminal and the only argument for not prosecuting him is that if convicted, or should I say "when" convicted, we might be held responsible for the cost keeping the robot alive.

Personally, I wouldn't purchase the man so much as a pair of duracells, I would however be more than happy to plug him into a wall socket.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I am a democrat and a liberal but when you are right you are right. I can't stand Dick Cheney but I have to say in this case he does not tell a lie. Obama gave everyone the distinct and deliberate impression he was a dove when he is as big a hawk as anyone, perhaps worse than a few republicans. I can already see Chris Christy is a bigger liberal Democrat than Obama although he too will shift his position to "better suit" his party. At least he will be doing what his party requires. Obama seems to be saying "tough luck, you voted for me" to his own electorate.

Not to say I am not glad these people are dead.
It is the principal of the thing.
If you don't have your principals - you have nothing.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
What do you expect from the likes of Dick Cheney? Hell, his artificial heart batteries are probably low and he's not getting enough blood to his brain. The man is a war criminal and the only argument for not prosecuting him is that if convicted, or should I say "when" convicted, we might be held responsible for the cost keeping the robot alive.

Personally, I wouldn't purchase the man so much as a pair of duracells, I would however be more than happy to plug him into a wall socket.

Yeah...And this too.

True.

He's pure and unadulterated EVIL
but even evil speaks the truth sometimes.

Obama HAS started more wars than he ended.
edit on 2-10-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

I wish to God Obama would stop it, but I don't see him having anywhere near the power or capability and he seems to be buying into it - and I'm sure the Pentagon spoon feeds him enough BS to get him to agree to whatever they want to do.

like my signature says politicans are only PR reps..
you wouldnt expect a pr rep for a big company to go against what the company says would you..
why would a political party be any different?
obama doesnt have to agree, he just has to smile to the camera

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think Obama (or any other pres) has very little say in what goes on in the military anyway.

Like saying the assistant manager at wendys can control the hi up corporate leaders.
Look at the security clearance levels. . he dont control anything ! string puppets !

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice and Powell, all need to be behind bars.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Cheney demanding an apology? You've got to be kidding me.

He is just a little kid who is Anti American and I WILL NEVER APOLOGIZE TO CHENEY OR ANYONE OF HIS THUGS OR GOONS!

Cheney and Co would've embraced and protected al-Awlaki just like how they protected bin-Ladin. They needed bin Ladin to kep the populous in fear. They choose to entre Iraq.

They are just irked because their boggymen are being capped off left and right.

As far as I'm concerned they owe the entire world an apology for messing it up.
edit on 2-10-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join