It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone who has true proof, contact me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
HOW DO WE REALLY KNOW THIS IS TRUE OR JUST DISINFORMATION? I want names and facts that can be truly verified.

"The Secret Government cloned humans by a process perfected in the world's largest and most advanced bio-genetic research facility, Los Alamos. The elite humans now have their own disposable slave-race. Like the alien Greys, the US Government secretly impregnated females, then removed the hybrid fetus after a three month time period, before accelerating their growth in laboratories. Biogenetic (DNA Manipulation) programming is then instilled - they are implanted and controlled at a distance through RF (Radio Frequency) transmissions.

Many Humans are also being implanted with brain tranceivers. These act as telepathic communication "channels" and telemetric brain manipulation devices. This network was developed and initiated by DARPA. Two of the procedures were RHIC (Radio-Hypnotic Intercerebral Control) and EDOM (Electronic Dissolution of Memory).

They also developed ELF and EM wave propagation equipment which affect the nerves and can cause nausea, fatigue, irritability, even death. This research into biodynamic relationships within organisms has produced a technology that can change the genetic structure and heal."

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
good luck. let us know if u ever find anything out.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I am on of the elite humans. I order you to cease all discussion of things you were never meant to know or understand. Do not anger my outworld ancestors.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Either thats a joke or we have another crazy.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
At the risk of seeming gullible, I believe what you have posted to be true.
However, you left out some important facts. It is common knowledge within certain circles that Los Alamos is actually the headquarters of a secretive devil-worshipping cult known to be founded by Davy "Satanicus" Crockett, and Daniel "Boonster" Boone. The goal of this organization is to bring about the complete and utter destruction of the Amish via an army of remote-controlled clones. They also believe that I, JonestownRed, am God. If you do any research at all you will find disturbing coincidences that prove this to be true. If anyone has any information to dispute these claims, I invite you to bring it on

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Doesn't anyone recognize Art Bell's late night ramblings when they see it?

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Guess somebody over dosed on the X-Files again.

Seriously do you really think if you are right and somebody could prove this there going to contact you and tell you everything.How stupid could one person be

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
How stupid one must be to actually think this is possible. Scientists all over the world research in those fields but a few secret US scientists handled that stuff all on their own

Fool.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
People with access to these types of research are not about to spill it all over the net because they believe in what they are doing assuming this kinda research is being done, of course you don`t give clearance to somebody that cannot keep secrets.
The funny thing about this and other sites is they claim to be Above Top Secret but every post is based on peoples theories than actual hard provable evidance.I bet 0.01% of the posts on this site come close to factual events or reasearch.The rest pretty much been covered by Hollywood.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by weirdo

I don't know if anyone cares or even believes me, but back in the 1970's I took my girlfriend home late one night. I stopped to take a piss and just happened to look up at the sky, when I noticed a large orange ball directly over the car, I asked her if she saw this object and she said she did too. I got back in the car and as we started off I heard a strange buzzing thru the radio. The next thing we knew it was 5AM and we were at her house. We had lost about 4 hours of our lives. Decades later I hear about RHIC/EDOM, and I am wondering if anyone has heard of a way to break thru the barrier that was placed in our heads. The only reason I was able to remember this event at all was, 2 years later I watched an old movie about Barney and Betty Hill and heard the same buzzing, and it was as if a balloon popped in my head. So at least a part of the event was transmitted via analog radio and later analog TV. But I still cannot break thru and remember the rest of the 4 hours. However I did discover 2 holes in my body, one on my chest and one on my back, they are still there. Please spare the joke about holes in my head because I still get massive headaches trying to remember this.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonestownRed
At the risk of seeming gullible, I believe what you have posted to be true.
However, you left out some important facts. It is common knowledge within certain circles that Los Alamos is actually the headquarters of a secretive devil-worshipping cult known to be founded by Davy "Satanicus" Crockett, and Daniel "Boonster" Boone. The goal of this organization is to bring about the complete and utter destruction of the Amish via an army of remote-controlled clones. They also believe that I, JonestownRed, am God. If you do any research at all you will find disturbing coincidences that prove this to be true. If anyone has any information to dispute these claims, I invite you to bring it on

Oh, so close, but not quite. It was Remote control "CLOWNS" not "clones".
Big difference. Red nose, big red shoes. A flower that squirts water. Please get your history correct next time.

top topics

join