It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On 9Nania and the wearing of tin foil hats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Firstly, let me apologise for giving this crackpot more attention but for some reason I'm fascinated by her. Not in the sort of way she would appreciate, mind you, but because this is the first time I've been able to follow the predictions of someone who is clearly not all there mentally and then see those predictions crash and burn. I think what's gotten me most interested is her belligerence and insistence on clinging to nonsense theories that are based on nothing but delusions and possible mental illness, even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Please tell me I'm not the only one.

I've been hugely entertained following her videos and viewers' responses to them. I was even lucky enough to spot the changes she made to her video titles when her predictions failed on the specified dates -- I tend not to pay that much attention to things like this so was awfully pleased with myself for noticing.

I see that all comments and ratings have now been disabled on her videos following the spectacular failure of her Comet Elenin fearmongering and the passage of the month of September without so much as a single death from comet dust. I secretly hoped she'd start to see sense, admit she got it all massively wrong and move on. But no. Her latest video is interesting to me for a number of reasons. Firstly, she seems to provide details of bizarre behaviour on her part, in public and in private, which she then blames on shadowy military mind control chips. The video goes on to claim that her dreams and visions have been caused by this mind control and infers that none of it came from God and angels as she previous claimed. I take this to be 9Nania's way of brushing off the failure of her predictions by saying she was misled by evil mind control agents. Not a single word of apology and no direct references to her previous predictions but it's not that difficult to read between the lines and see what she's getting at.

Nania also mentions children being targetted. This assertion really makes me feel concerned -- if you've watched her previous videos you'll be aware that she is the mother of a toddler and you can hear the child in the background in a few of them while she's whispering to the camera. Given that she talks about her weird behaviour earlier in the video, it makes me wonder if she's somehow harming the child in some way and then blaming it on mind control. I sincerely hope not; I have a wonderful niece (aged 11) and nephew (aged 3) and can't bear the thought of kids being harmed by adults in any way. I'm not accusing her of doing so but I can't help thinking that there's a possibility of it.

Now onto the tin foil hats. We all know the running joke about conspiracy extremists wearing tin foil hats -- if you've seen the video by YouTube user eh7ful here debunking the video that was jumped on by her followers as proof of her amazing psychic powers, you'll know that she has tin foil on her walls. Her new video talks about what a good deflector tin foil is. Obviously she means it's good for deflecting evil mind control rays but what made me snort more than anything is the appearance of her being a card-carrying CT stereotype.

To be perfectly honest, I don't have a particular angle in mind for this thread, I really just wanted to discuss her in general and find out if anyone in the huge ATS community actually knows her personally. Most of all, I'd love to have confirmation that her kid is OK and not in any danger.

Here's the latest video. It's worth watching (or not, depending on how you feel about her) to see how she vaguely dismisses her previous predictions and for strong evidence that she is simply mentally not right (as if further confirmation was needed). The tin foil hat talk starts around 6:10 but if you're interested, I suggest watching the whole thing.

SNARK: I'm glad she doesn't do much talking in her videos anymore because her voice is like nails down a blackboard to me.

Thoughts?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Amadeo

She is a perfect case of what Crack impacts onto a person....
Her words are slurred, And she never seams "With It".
She is deluded and misguided.

She's proven wrong again and again, Se shouldn't even be discussed about.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by YoungMind92

I know a lot of people have called her a crackhead and referred to the appearance of her eyes in some of her videos, but she uses some sort of (crappy) effect and I think it's purely to make her videos seem more creepy. See also: the use of dramatic music. I can honestly say I haven't noticed her slurring her words although I do think her way of speaking is irritating and slow to the point of lazy at times.

I want to know if anyone has actually intervened with her and tried to do something about the madness.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
How can someone even watch that stuff?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
How can someone even watch that stuff?

I couldn't watch her videos for a long time but the ones containing only text aren't quite so bad. When she got carried away with herself after the Japanese earthquake and attracted thousands of cultish followers, I became seriously fascinated with her and waited with baited breath for her response when her doomsday dates passed without incident.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Amadeo

Actually, if you watched her from right back, you already knew she was a crackpot because she was going on about mind control chips long long ago.

Then she had weird dreams which seemed different to her. If you don't believe me go to her channel and watch the vids pre March 11.

She's either a crackpot or she really is under mind control and a hell of a lot of people got sucked into a CIA psy-op?!?!?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
That woman is crazy, I thought the tin foil thing was a joke.......until I heard the a few of the people on (David) Icke's website tried it. I don't know what to say about this woman, I thought we were done talking about her. Her dates passed without incident, she is old doom but hell, that's the GLPer in me talking loudly.

To tell you the truth, she sounds drunk or on something. Are y'all sure MK--ultra isn't being used ?
She really sounds crazy, even the mentally ill don't talk about this #. I should know, there is something wrong with that woman.

Did you see this video of hers ? I'll you decide for yourselves what her problem is, my aunt told me this growing up "You can tell somebody ain't right by the crazy, glazed look in their eyes.

Here you go.

edit on 2-10-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Eh? I never said I watched her from right back. I've been watching SOME of her videos (mostly the text-based ones, for obvious reasons) since not long after the Japanese earthquake when she came to my attention. And no, I don't believe for a minute she's under CIA control. Not for a minute.

What are you trying to insinuate?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I personally suspect that 9nania might be a fiction created by another YouTuber. I won't say whom.

If this isn't the case, we have a pitiful young woman with too much time, some issues and baggage. The mind is a treacherous place strewn with emotional pitfalls, ego issues, delusions and stress. Access to the internet can bring out the strangest things in people; ATS is validating proof of that. Probably the worst thing that could have happened to 9nania was to have that March 11th hit, that appears more or less serendipitous in nature, but was perceived as divine confirmation of some sort of knowing by 9nania.

At best, 9nania is a cute fiction. At worst, she's a young women with some problems... not unlike many others here in the blogosphere.

Aside, the Bible talks of the end times being filled with such deceptions. It is a sign of spiritual conflict. That said, 9nania can be considered a battleground in that conflict, fiction or not.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

I actually don't know anything about MK Ultra so I couldn't comment on that, but I do know she's quite the loony. I have seen a couple of those videos where she's actually on camera and she really does have crazed eyes but I tend to avoid them because I can't stand how she speaks.

My interest is in finding out if anyone knows her personally and whether she's actually been tackled about all this stuff offline, as well as getting confirmation that her child is safe.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RighteousDude

Probably the worst thing that could have happened to 9nania was to have that March 11th hit, that appears more or less serendipitous in nature, but was perceived as divine confirmation of some sort of knowing by 9nania.

I absolutely agree with this. She got vaguely lucky and then got carried away with herself. What astounds me is the sheer amount of people hanging on her every word. It goes to show that there are a lot more crazy people out there than you might suspect.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Amadeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Amadeo

I know a lot of people have called her a crackhead and referred to the appearance of her eyes in some of her videos, but she uses some sort of (crappy) effect and I think it's purely to make her videos seem more creepy. See also: the use of dramatic music. I can honestly say I haven't noticed her slurring her words although I do think her way of speaking is irritating and slow to the point of lazy at times.

That's not crack, which is a stimulant, that's cannabis. She expresses herself in the slow, meandering but intense fashion of a chronic "pothead." This would also account for her progressive paranoid delusions. I, too, find the use of visual effects and electronic music curious; it suggests a level of post-production at odds with the seemingly unfocused presenter. The whole thing is extremely reminiscent of the "lonelygirl" hoax. But why would anyone go through all that effort? "lonelygirl" was an experiment in viral marketing by CAA, and they have no doubt profited from the lessons learned. If "9nania" is a hoax, towards what end? If she's for real, I agree: someone she still trusts needs to look in on her.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I knew she was a nutjob and a fraud when she suddenly was back on YouTube after claiming (back in the spring) that she was shutting down her YT channel and heading to the mountains to await the apocalyptic pole-shift she said was coming (I don't recall the date she was saying it was going to happen) and that thousands and thousands of people were going to die.Well, the date came and went, no pole-shift, no thousands dead, and here she is back at it again....

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Amadeo

To be perfectly honest, I don't have a particular angle in mind for this thread,

It's quite clear you made this thread to mock a crazy person.
Good for you!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by Amadeo

To be perfectly honest, I don't have a particular angle in mind for this thread,

It's quite clear you made this thread to mock a crazy person.
Good for you!

YAY me! Don't put words in my mouth. My reasons for posting the thread are quite clearly stated above. Don't be dishonest.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Amadeo

OK, well you accused her of blaming the visions, as an excuse/cover, on CIA mind control chip and that it was convenient when if you had done some research and watched her previous videos you would already know about the mind control thing.

I am insinuating that:

1. She's either a crackpot and I find it humorous that you have continued to watch her without doing any research on her.

2. She could be under CIA mind control and has been given false dreams, and if so then maybe the 'bigger picture' was in fact a CIA Psy-op.

I generally do research into people who I choose to watch on youtube. If you had spent a little more time on her history you may not have dedicated so much time to in the present and future.

Personally, I stopped watching after she got the LA quake prediction wrong. I still found her analysis of the Revelations interesting though, and I still feel something big is going to happen. It's a gut feeling I have had, and I cannot shake it.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I think she's pretty cool.

Haters gonna hate though.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

1. She's either a crackpot and I find it humorous that you have continued to watch her without doing any research on her.

2. She could be under CIA mind control and has been given false dreams, and if so then maybe the 'bigger picture' was in fact a CIA Psy-op.

You left out an extremely important possibility: that she is part of a conspiracy on the part of Neo-Luddites to discredit the scientific establishment. Note how closely she followed the official Elenin-earthquake line. Rather than just claim that her spirit guides warned he about the earthquakes, she made it a point to use the JPL browser and a video of Michio Kaku, taken out of context. She actually said: "What is he trying to tell you?" as though it were Kaku and NASA that were predicting earthquakes, not a small group of on-line hoaxers. The intent may have been to "frame" NASA, Cornell University, Michio Kaku and other members of the "establishment."

ELEnin is a NASA psy-ops conspiracy. NASA is trying to cause panic. NASA is releasing videos urging its employees to prepare for a disaster. NASA shut down WISE. Google is hiding something on GoogleSky. Two Cornell scientists confirm the earthquake effect.

The planners made a mistake, however. They thought they could control the story by spamming it across the internet and positioning themselves as the leading "research team." Unfortunately, they couldn't. Since most of the people who swallowed the hoax were already Neo-Luddites, they tended to play the NASA angle down, preferring to focus on the "Ancient Sumerian, "Ancient Mayan" and "Hopi" angles, as well as good old fashioned Bible interpretation. They also didn't expect that Elenin would disappear completely before Doomsday, causing the excitement to die down and people to lose interest.

They had hoped to be able to say: "See, NASA was lying all this time, trying to frighten you for their own evil purposes." Instead, people are arguing over Bible verses and having the whole "Nibiru" myth ridicules. The whole thing back-fired.

Where does the tin foil come in? Now 9Nania can claim that all those doomsday visions were planted in her head by the government.

top topics

join