It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what's the best internet browser?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I decided after hearing so much about Firefox, and after having read this thread that I would give it a try....I have to admit that coming from IE6, it does offer a lot of new and useful features that I would have otherwise missed out on...Now a few questions for those who use it on a regular basis:

1. If you have two or three windows tabbed, is there a quick way to switch between windows, like alt+tab....
  2. Is there any way to fix that huge space I have above my posts? It's not quite as large in IE6...
  3. What themes are you all using?

4. Is there any way to speed up the page scrolling when depressing the wheel button...it's way faster in IE 6....

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun

1. If you have two or three windows tabbed, is there a quick way to switch between windows, like alt+tab....An Extension called Mouse Gestures can do that...but theres no way to do it by default
  2. Is there any way to fix that huge space I have above my posts? It's not quite as large in IE6...Nope
  3. What themes are you all using?
    ATS

4. Is there any way to speed up the page scrolling when depressing the wheel button...it's way faster in IE 6....[shrugs]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by phyto
naw, dream, it's just my suggestion, i was just out of suggestions, so that's the one i could say. but it's fast to do like that tho

Why say anything then? Its not fast. If you dont have any help, dont try. Thanks and have a good day.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hey SC...don't give him too hard of a time...he probablly works for Compaq or something

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Yeah...Internet Explorer sucks. In fact, IE is technically not a real web browser. It doesn't support many standards it should. If you ever wonder why some pages don't look quite right when not using IE, it's due to the fact that IE interprets some web coding strangely...webmasters have to use odd coding sometimes however, as IE is currently used by all the 'net newbies. Damn IE monopoly...

D

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Yeah, I use Firefox as well. Best broweser I've ever used. Much faster than the IE POS.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join