It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does biblical "prophecy" not imply there's a conspiracy behind Christianity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
If I went around town telling people that the post office will blow up in the near future, wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that I'm planning to make this happen? All I see in the bible is a riddle. It seems to me like its being preached in an obscure context so people can't comprehend the real-world implications of the conspiracy yet they are still being conditioned to support it. It's nothing more than a conspiracy to stereotype the world's population as either "demonic" or Christian. The Christian elite are struggling to gain control of natural resources so they can cast out the "sinners" and leave them to die.

Once the Christian elite have the proper authority, they will elect someone to play the role of the "Antichrist". The prophecies described in your Book of Revelation are written to throw you off. The people who accept the "mark of the beast" are the ones who will be denied access from "God's kingdom" and left to starve. These people will a new leader under the identity of "Satan"...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

I suppose if you are on The Devil's side then yes there is a conspiracy in Heaven. There is a clear plan to take the earth back from the clutches of The Serpent. It is a Battle! The Battle is The LORD'S!

There is real Christianity and there is twisted dogma. Take it from the horse's mouth I say; read the Bible instead of allowing some other guy to tell you what it says. He likely has his own agenda and represents a group that has been infiltrated by Old Nick.

I think you are dealing with that pseudo Christianity Christ warned of. So you are right on that score.

St John tells us all you have to do to inherit The Kingdom is to accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour (as in a Teacher who is trying to save you). You just have to believe that He came in the flesh, suffered and died for human sins and rose again on the third day (the sign of Jonah). If you believe this you are the real thing and all else will follow. It works, I assure you.

I'm looking for the real thing, not a second hand distorted version. I read the Scriptures for myself. I chose this because it helps me. Before I chose this I was a mess. I got healed in my soul.

edit on 2-10-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
So what about the native americans. they lived more intuned with nature and were alot healthier. They never read the bible or heard about Jesus. so are they all evil and going to hell? i think thats just stupid. The bible really is a tool for control. It plays on peoples fears of death and controls them. Men wrote that book, men are evil... sure as hell probably alot more evil back in the day it was made

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Bible prophesy a conspiracy...OK.

So who is manipulating Turkey to turn against Israel? Who is manipulating the Russians to ally with Iran? Who is pushing the Muslim countries to form a loose alliance that parallels the one in Ezekiel 38-39? Gog, Tagomarh and all his bands, Persia, Lybia, Egypt, Put....

Who forced China to form an army equal in size to the "Kings of the East" of Revelation...200,000,000. And who strategically placed China or the Kings of the East so they could tactically and strategically maneuver their armies westward through Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, across the Euphrates and onto Israel?

Who is drying up the Euphrates River as prophesised?

Who manipulated the landscape so that Israel would be re-established and the barren waste land given to them would flourish so... so much that the US imports produce from Israel.

Who manipulated the geo-political enviroment so that a crisis would form over Jerusalem and the West Bank, caused the 1967 invasion of Israel by Jordan, Syria, and Egypt.. and set the current political stage in the Mid east?

Who placed one of the largest fresh water aquifers in the world under Israel and who placed one of the largest oil deposits in the world under Israel...setting the stage for a conflict over dwindling regional resources.... as prophesied in the Bible.

Yup, you are right...it must be a conspiracy by the elite. It couldn't actually be prophesy.. now could it?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Men wrote that book, men are evil...

Not so my friend. I don't think I'm evil. You don't seem to be evil from what I see in your post. I would say most men/women are good people. Only wanting good for themselves and others.

So I would say truly evil men/women are in the minority. Unfortunately, they always seem to end up in seats of power in the world. And then, they do their best to exert influence on the rest of us to be as evil as they are.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
Bible prophesy a conspiracy...OK.

So who is manipulating Turkey to turn against Israel? Who is manipulating the Russians to ally with Iran? Who is pushing the Muslim countries to form a loose alliance that parallels the one in Ezekiel 38-39? Gog, Tagomarh and all his bands, Persia, Lybia, Egypt, Put....

Who forced China to form an army equal in size to the "Kings of the East" of Revelation...200,000,000. And who strategically placed China or the Kings of the East so they could tactically and strategically maneuver their armies westward through Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, across the Euphrates and onto Israel?

Who is drying up the Euphrates River as prophesised?

Who manipulated the landscape so that Israel would be re-established and the barren waste land given to them would flourish so... so much that the US imports produce from Israel.

Who manipulated the geo-political enviroment so that a crisis would form over Jerusalem and the West Bank, caused the 1967 invasion of Israel by Jordan, Syria, and Egypt.. and set the current political stage in the Mid east?

Who placed one of the largest fresh water aquifers in the world under Israel and who placed one of the largest oil deposits in the world under Israel...setting the stage for a conflict over dwindling regional resources.... as prophesied in the Bible.

Yup, you are right...it must be a conspiracy by the elite. It couldn't actually be prophesy.. now could it?

Wow! That is so very true what you have observed about the Prophesy of Revelations coming true before our very eyes. Indeed it is happening just as St John saw way back! I also view China as the "Kings of The East". Scary because we both know what happens as a result of that.

You are very astute and have a great understanding of true Scripture.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyancat
So what about the native americans. they lived more intuned with nature and were alot healthier. They never read the bible or heard about Jesus. so are they all evil and going to hell? i think thats just stupid. The bible really is a tool for control. It plays on peoples fears of death and controls them. Men wrote that book, men are evil... sure as hell probably alot more evil back in the day it was made

I know what you are saying here. It has often been a severe issue with me, too. I love The Native Americans very much. You understood so well the natural way.

Your people experienced the same kind of persecution (extermination) as the early Christians did at the brutal hands of the Roman Emperors (who slaughtered them for sport).

It was not spiritual people who conducted this genocide. No true Christian would take another's life for any reason. I can only love Indigenous People for their lifestyle and sense of nature.

However, before Christ did what He did there was a constant requirement of blood. The people of old all had customs of Human Sacrifice. This happened all over the earth. Christ gave His life in ransom for this so that there is no longer any need to shed blood, human or animal.

Evil men cut you down. They were in it for colonization. They used their pseudo Bible pushing as a means of control.

I read Dee Brown's "Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee". I cried on every page and it is one huge book full of all the genocide of the Tribes. I had a big wolf tattoo engraved on my chest as a reminder.

I could never harm anyone. True Christianity teaches only love, even for our enemies. It is the sin not the sinner I hate. I write letters still for Survival International (charity representing Indigenous People against the land grab by corporations).

It is the best I can do, my friend. But please know I hate what has happened to the Indigenous People of the earth.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nyancat

No... the Native Americans are not going to Hell. As a matter of fact and with a little research...or a lot of research, you will find that most Native Americans were mono-theistic. Further, many of the ideas and theologies of the Indians parallel Christianity... Cherokee, Hopi, etc...

In my mind...they like the Greeks Paul addressed were worshipping the unknown or un-named God... a rose by any other name is still a rose...and God by any other name is still God...Lord, Master, Jehovah, Yahweh, Yahaveh, Creator, Great Spirit...even the Chrokee called their God... Yawah.
edit on 2-10-2011 by AlreadyGone because: fat fingered spelling

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The bible has been rewritten,edited,and changed soooo many times its hard to really believe any of it.There is really only one thing I think should be remembered and never forgotten,"Treat thy neighbor as thyself",If everyone would live by those words,It would be a perfect world

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Sorry I kinda kept the original post vague. My friend came over and I was in a hurry to post it and leave.

Anyway, I meant to say that "Satan" was an actual guy who was conspiring with the other people who were the catalyst for Christianity. He saw that the doctrine was going to inevitably end up in genocide. Just like the conspirators pushing the bible, he secured his own legacy to turn future generations of people away from the church. Just how the Pope practically reincarnates into essentially the same person with every succession, I really believe there are organizations who have aligned themselves with "Satan". They are just people who can see the end result of religious brainwashing and are preparing to give the outcasts a means of vengeance... weapons of mass destruction.

I know this all sounds bat# insane when you first think about it, but just read between the lines and it'll all start to make sense. The bible is a riddle to a game we've all been conned into playing. It's all about the church "disciplining" their people so they can inherit earth and murder the heathens who won't conform. The concept of an afterlife has been distorted way out of context. Heaven and Hell are the potential outcomes of the world in the future. Its what your children and grandchildren will have to face after YOUR life has ended in the war. Either they will be accepted into a totalitarian Christian empire and be in the presence of "God", the tyrant, or they will join the fight to annihilate mankind with nuclear fire.

Now go back and read the critical parts of the bible and think about how someone could sugar-coat this plan. How can I believe this is happening? Its seen as a noble legacy by kings and governments. Of course they would play along. The desire for power is stronger than the desire for money. The Crusades raped everything and wiped the slate clean. We are delusional to think these religious doctrines have been abandoned in the modern era.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone

Why would I assume that a handful of people had some divine deity telepathically communicating with them to let them know what would happen in the future? All I see in this world is people, manipulation, and lies.

Christians tell me they "believe" because they just sense that there's something big going on. That's your instinct telling you that there IS something big going on. What's scary is that you're being told how to react if a series of prophetic events were to happen in your lifetime.
edit on 10/2/2011 by BirdOfillOmen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join