It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous: The Bankers are the Problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Looks like Anonymous wants a french style revolution against the banksters.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Autodidactic

Well its good to see this group are quick on the ball!!

They are god damn idiots. Everyone has been preaching this about the bankers for a couple of years now.

Anonymous has done nothing and will do nothing to help. They are kids playing a mans game.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectbane

They are god damn idiots. Everyone has been preaching this about the bankers for a couple of years now.

Anonymous has done nothing and will do nothing to help. They are kids playing a mans game.

You forgot to tell what you are doing, I mean sense you are preaching "do something" I would assume that you are right?

So what are you doing?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Idiots and god damn ones at that wow why such harsh judgments?

Did they cause harm by any chance? Or is your righteous judgement based upon your armchair observations and the MSM distortions?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

You forgot to tell what you are doing, I mean sense you are preaching "do something" I would assume that you are right?

So what are you doing?

Well I am not a banker so that is something right there. Isn't that enough?
After all, if EVERYONE followed my example there would be NO bankers.
Problem solved.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

So what are you doing?

Well I am not a banker so that is something right there. Isn't that enough?
After all, if EVERYONE followed my example there would be NO bankers.
Problem solved.

By no means would that solve the problem, inaction does not help the issue, only by action does change happen.

You refuse to see that there are institutions of concern, by ignoring the fact that they exist. The fact that you take no action against them simply allows then to continue to operate as they have been, which is the exact issue Anon is trying to stop.
edit on 2-10-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Did they cause harm by any chance? Or is your righteous judgement based upon your armchair observations and the MSM distortions?

Well just to humor you little outburst. I will bite. But next time you will sit in the corner for 5 mins.

Anonymous are acting in a manner that is only supporting one side. Government.
The more they play their little internet games the more OUR freedoms will be impacted.

There will always be a reaction to an action. I know that this will be beyond your grasp but shutting down the odd website will only cause the enemy a slight annoyance. However, they will fight back by imposing more regulation and governance on the interwebs as they are only looking for excuses to do so.

So please do use your "brain" before you engage your mouth. And armchair observations? No little girl I am afraid you are wrong. Our very freedoms are on the line. It takes sensible decisions and rightful action to correct the wrongs that have been done. Kids running around DOS attacking websites is not the way forward. Just a quicker way to KILL the internet for us normal people.
edit on 2-10-2011 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Not to stir up some kind of religious trouble... But, i am pretty sure that is Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan the great Muslim qawwali singer in the background. An odd choice of music to use doncha you think?...

[on a side note to most western ears because of Hollywood and TV, Muslim music often represents impending doom and evil - Nusrat took offense at the way his Devotional singing was used in the movie "Natural Born Killers"]

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I think many people have a distorted idea of what anonymous is. Anyone can be anonymous because there is no official member system, all it takes is saying "i am anonymous" there, done, that's all it takes..so whenever I see one of these youtube videos of a person claiming to represent anonymous in any form I can't help but laugh, it's impossible to represent anonymous because anonymous is anyone and everyone, anonymous is not a group or organization, it's anyone on the net that uses the name or tag anon or anonymous, or simply claims they are anonymous.
edit on 2-10-2011 by TruthWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Perhaps, but all kids do grow up.
Let's consider the future, and what impact can be had in 10 years, not just tomorrow.

Remember, Remember the Fifth of November,
Fiction or Prophetic?

edit on 2-10-2011 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Banksters aren't the problem. They are symptomatic of the problem.
They didn't create the greed in the world. They didn't create the social problem of "success at all costs".
They didn't create "materialism worship", they didn't remove God's will that the poor be taken care of.
They were there to profit insanely from the greed which was encouraged in the world. They were used as the tool. Society allowed it to happen. Society went right along with the Illuminat Satanic plan to destroy the world.
Yes, this group created the banks as a tool, but the lowly bankers succumbed to greed.

Gotta get people to worship their money, bank accounts, house and possessions more than God before the old magic trick of pulling the carpet out from under feet can work effectively.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Well just to humor you little outburst. I will bite. But next time you will sit in the corner for 5 mins.

The more they play their little internet games the more OUR freedoms will be impacted.

There will always be a reaction to an action. I know that this will be beyond your grasp but shutting down the odd website will only cause the enemy a slight annoyance. However, they will fight back by imposing more regulation and governance on the interwebs as they are only looking for excuses to do so.

So please do use your "brain" before you engage your mouth. And armchair observations? No little girl I am afraid you are wrong. Our very freedoms are on the line. It takes sensible decisions and rightful action to correct the wrongs that have been done. Kids running around DOS attacking websites is not the way forward. Just a quicker way to KILL the internet for us normal people.
edit on 2-10-2011 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

Text book scare-tactic. The internet will not be shut down; there is too much at stake for the fat cats.

Stop the fear-mongering propaganda. There is NOTHING to lose hear for the good folks. All to lose for the bad folks though. You have identified who you roll with...

Fear mongering propaganda. Elementary level too.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
All banks are not the problem, but the banks who control Wall-street certainly are. The banks who live there has been responsible for the economic crisis and countless acts of injustice around the world. I don't have any sympathy for the banks of Wall-street. The protests are right to be protesting. That being said, be careful and smart if you do protest.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by projectbane

[...]
Our very freedoms are on the line. It takes sensible decisions and rightful action to correct the wrongs that have been done. Kids running around DOS attacking websites is not the way forward. Just a quicker way to KILL the internet for us normal people.

Im sorry but your freedoms are already under attack.

This form of (cyber)protest IS a reaction to "their" previous actions.
Even though a rather impulsive reaction, but its still a reaction.
What are those "sensible decisions and rightful actions" you are talking about?
Where is your reaction?
If you want to criticize, do it in a constructive manner.

One thing is for sure... it takes the "united" people to make real change happen.
Dont devide, unite!
edit on 2-10-2011 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by trika3000
Not to stir up some kind of religious trouble... But, i am pretty sure that is Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan the great Muslim qawwali singer in the background. An odd choice of music to use doncha you think?...

You're spot on, on the vocalist. It's the track Passion, from Peter Gabriel's soundtrack for The Last Temptation of Christ. I've been wracking my brain for an hour trying to figure it out, because I knew I owned that music somewhere!

ETA: I feel compelled to add; while the film may have been wildly controversial, Gabriel's soundtrack is truly a stroke of musical genius that is well worth giving a listen. It's playlisted on youtube, here
edit on 2-10-2011 by ProvehitoInAltum because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join