It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need a break from the doom and gloom? A moment of humorous relief.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

imgur.com...

And now a kid who knows what he likes in music - stay with it for the first minute because that sets up the rest.

So add your comical interlude pics/videos. It's intermission, we'll get back to the serious stuff in a bit.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Okay.

Yes I do.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

I think I prefer the doom and gloom.

Sometimes I notice the world "out there" isn't falling into chaos as fast as life on ATS.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

ok I apologize. There is no place for humor on ATS. So I will move along because I believe, if you can't laugh at it, it laughs at you.

Seriously. Lighten up.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

I know a joke about three race horses...but its a bit of a long joke and you sort of need to be a bit weird to like it.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

Thank you for the humor break.....the little girl is adorable......and she does look like a little female Chris F....hey maybe that is him...reincarnated...it could be!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Petrov62

I know a joke about three race horses...but its a bit of a long joke and you sort of need to be a bit weird to like it.

Well I am a bit weird but I have the attention span of a gnat so if you could condense it somehow I'd love to hear it.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Yes the resemblance is uncanny, in a cute baby fat kind of way. Hopefully she outgrows that! The video of the kid is amazing too - He clearly knows what he likes in music.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia

ok I apologize. There is no place for humor on ATS. So I will move along because I believe, if you can't laugh at it, it laughs at you.

Seriously. Lighten up.

How many
emoticons does it take to convey humor to you?
I mean for next time, crabby appleton? Might I add you should be grateful anyone replies at all?

edit on 2-10-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Sorry, I was tired and crabby and misread your reply - missed the emoticon. Thanks for your contribution.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia

imgur.com...

And now a kid who knows what he likes in music - stay with it for the first minute because that sets up the rest.

So add your comical interlude pics/videos. It's intermission, we'll get back to the serious stuff in a bit.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

Fair enough. Loved the video by the way and that kid does look eerily like Chris Farley..poor little thing.

I thought this kid was super too...See if we can keep your thread alive here.

This is one of my favorite videos.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

That's awesome. I love his facial expressions when he really gets into it. Too funny!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This always makes me smile (and is annoyingly catchy)
***contains swear words***

edit on 2-10-2011 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

Condensed as much as possible:
Three race horses standing in stables.
First horse looks at his friends and says," Guys, whenever I win a race I get this warm tingly sort of feeling in my back legs".
Second horse looks up and says, " Funny you say that, whenever I win a race I also get a really nice warm feeling in my back legs".
Third hose comments," Well I'm glad it's not just me then, I also get these warm strange feelings"
Just then a Greyhound walks into the stable and looks up at the horses.
"Guys, I overheard you talking about THE FEELING when you win races, wanna know what it's all about??"
The horses all look at each other, they look at the Greyhound, they look at each other again, after a few minutes silence, the first horse finally says, " Well bugger me guys, It's a talking dog!"

new topics

top topics

join