It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Ron Paul Supporters Should Hi-Jack The Occupy Wall St Protest?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I was thinking, if the civil unrest is part of the NWO plan of Order Out Of Chaos, why not do the old switcharoo on them? Some say that this is part of TPTB's plan, and some say Ron Paul is The One to save our country. Why don't Ron Paul supporters go downtown Manhatten with picket signs, and banners, showing support by spreading awareness on abolishing the Fed, and all other messed up things in our country?

I think they can make all those that are againts the "Big Banks" go againts "The Big Fed" the Godfather of the banking cartels. These people are just fed up with the way the country is going, they just want some change, they have the right aim, they just need to change the target. Lift your voice, protest peacefully againts the Fed, raise awareness and take our country back! Ron Paul hasnt have a shot in the world the way the media is doing him dirty. But if RP supporters take over the protest, everyone else would follow suite, and the media can no longer avoid Ron Paul.

Thats just my $0.02. I'm not well versed in politics, I'm just speaking from the lil I think I know. Peace

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

It certainly is an interesting idea....so when are you going?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

sounds like a plan!

that should really help him out, maybe pick up more votes, too.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I'll smear his name across the internet and make sure that his campaign is undermined. I will let people know of this plan. Try me. Find your own support elsewhere. Let what is occurring run its course. Let it be.
edit on 2-10-2011 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join