Explosions heard in the NJ sky, again...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Andre Neves

I have heard there were bombs set off in the underground bunker in Washington DC and Colorado. Could it be an underground war or are you sure it is coming from the sky?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Yes, I asked a question of where did ATS get their funding. I also happened upon an document telling me they are getting tons of money from an undisclosed investor....Illuminati??? That was shut down really quick and anywhere I post this info it is deleted...just like my response will soon be. Try talking about holographic planes...look up ATS on wikipedia....they do not allow talk of holographic planes because the Illuminati is planning a holographic deception and they work for the Illuminati. There will be someone that comes on and shows proof of threads to holographic planes....closely look at them....they all have 1, 2, or 3 flags at the most and there is only a handful and they seem to get shipped into oblivion.
edit on 2-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

Now hang on, just a minute here!
If you had Followed the Wiki links to the 23rd foot note regarding the holographic planes, you would have come here," www.abovetopsecret.com... "
Bill specifically states," From this point forward, ONE TV FAKERY THREAD WILL REMAIN OPEN. This one: SEPTEMBER CLUES exposes 911 TV Fakery The opening posts of all "TV Fakery" threads will be modified to direct users to this thread. And likewise, this remaining open thread's first post will contain links to important questions raised by our members. For now, new "TV Fakery" or "No Planes" threads based on the work of this group will be deleted. Please use the existing thread indicated above to add any new material to the discussion. Repeated attempts to start new threads may result in account termination."

Bill got tired of all the holographic BS threads that discussed the same topic, time after time, after time.
Like anything new, you can post it, discuss it, or COINTELPRO it

But these rumblings heard through out the Eastern USA, do have the unique character of being diverse. I hope some one with a Sony night mode camcorder and IR filter can capture something in the sky.
BTW, SnF
edit on 2-10-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Here is my thoughts about what you are hearing,

It is possible that what you are hearing is Positive Lightning. I have had recent experiences with this near my home. It is quite rare and very loud and scary when it strikes close by.

My subdivision had strikes at 4am that woke me like a bomb hit my house. It happened 4 times that morning and scared both my wife and I so much that we could not go back to sleep. It sounds like rolling rumbles for about 30-45 seconds after the strike too.

Wiki

positive lightning strikes typically carry six to ten times the charge and voltage difference of a negative bolt and last around ten times longer.

Positive lightning is a rare form of lightning which carries a positive charge to the ground, rather than the negative charge which is typically associated with lightning. This type of lightning can strike across very long distances, and with formidable power, making it extremely dangerous. It is often much more powerful than regular lightning, striking with as much as one billion volts of power. As you might imagine, positive lightning is not something you want to tangle with.

In the case of positive lightning, the charge comes from the positively charged top of a storm cloud, and it connects with a negatively charged streamer. Positive lightning can travel across ten miles (16 kilometers) to meet a negatively charged streamer, releasing a burst of positively charged energy to the Earth. Positive lightning is often associated with human activities, especially rocket launches and the testing of nuclear devices.

Because positive lightning can travel across great distances, it is not as predictable as other forms of lightning, and this makes it more dangerous. Positive lightning can also travel from cloud to cloud, also across great distances, and it may sometimes make a connection with the ground after traveling from cloud to cloud. The result can be a so-called “bolt from the blue,” a lightning bolt which strikes in seemingly fair weather.

Recent weather forecasters have stated that the number of Positive lightning strikes have increased it the last 6 months.

Hope this helps you to find the cause.

Sirric

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

That is strange because I got an email from a moderator of this site telling me that ATS does NOT allow talk of holographic planes. He got tired of the BS??? How about all the other BS that's talked about on here. BULL!!!! The Illuminati is planning a holographic deception with bluebeam....look it up people.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
reply to post by Violater1

That is strange because I got an email from a moderator of this site telling me that ATS does NOT allow talk of holographic planes. He got tired of the BS??? How about all the other BS that's talked about on here. BULL!!!! The Illuminati is planning a holographic deception with bluebeam....look it up people.

Look, I think we are on the same page when it comes to "Blue Beam, TPTB, and the Illuminati."
I could be wrong (
), but the Dos Amigos's want the 911, holographic plane comments here," www.abovetopsecret.com... ."
Can you copy and past your message from the MOD?

As for the explosions heard in the sky's of Flordia, there is an excellent and very creepy Youtube vid out there.
My thoughts are, that maybe this can be recorded on a Sony camcorder with Night Shot and maybe even with an IR filter.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

By all means... grab your camera and try to take a picture of the *Boom*...rme

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
probably just the Big Cities practicing the new anti aircraft weapons the have .
And maybe even have extra money from JP Morgan 4.6 mill to do more testing?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hbarker
probably just the Big Cities practicing the new anti aircraft weapons the have .
And maybe even have extra money from JP Morgan 4.6 mill to do more testing?

Well if they are they have been practicing over central New Brunswick Canada for over a week and lasting for for approximately 30 mins straight. Literally keeps me awake around 3 am....

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Cameras have the ability to record sound and video
edit on 10/2/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

what part of new jersey?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Some people think that there is a NO $**T Alien war going on right Above our heads/under our noses
and it may be heating up.

At this point I am not ruling ANYTHING out!!!

Obviously you are touching on a subject SOMEONE at the top doesn't want discussed here on ATS.
It is one thing to shut down a thread but quite another to do it and not even have the balls to tell you why.
I have seen this first hand several times.
You are not the only one my friend.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

So there's a unexplained loud noise, and people are jumping to conclusions shouting "alien war"? What?

Oh, by the way, for all the natural disasters like tornadoes and floods we can explain today, people of old days used to have superstitions over too. "The gods did it to punish us!", etc.

It's like the god thing...if you can't offer an explanation based on observations and data, why make things worse by fabricating bizarre guesses? You only confuse yourself.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The date you have posted is Oct. 2nd which is today. Did you mean Oct. 1st? I apologize if someone already pointed this out. I didn't read the whole thread, I got all excited because my wife and I heard similar noises around 1am on Oct. 2nd, last night, in Southeastern PA. We blew it off as thunder, but we wern't convinced it was...we know what thunder sounds like.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I actually heared explosion-like soundss last night as well, nothing massivly loud or anything though.
The annoying thing is.. I live all the way in Belgium.
I just pushed it to the side as firework, altough there should be no firework around this time of the year, and random firework is illegal.
I live quite some km from the harbor (near Antwerp) but there should be no if any sound from there, especially at that time of the day (somewher between 11pm and 1am).
No clue what it was and I'm still fairly sure that there's some logic explanation for it.. but seeing this thread, I slightly start to wonder.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Its called thunder

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
You said it was like a constant explosion. Like multiple explosions are one big one? I know I might sound crazy to some people but do you think it could have been a REALLY REALLY large cloaked ship drifting above? It would seem that something that large moving could produce a sound of a constant explosion.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonicUFO
Its called thunder

Wow dont be stupid, every one on ATS has heard thunder multiple times in their life. He would know if it was thunder as well as the people that commented about it on the internet.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonicUFO
Its called thunder

Clear sky for nights and days now, no reports on it on weather sites at all... ye, sounds totally right

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I haven't heard about this recently...
I do know that there was something that sounded like explosions in New York last summer though...
Pretty much the same situation, too.
If you go to see what's going on,
The noise disappears.
Strange...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I haven't heard about this recently...
I do know that there was something that sounded like explosions in New York last summer though...
Pretty much the same situation, too.
If you go to see what's going on,
The noise disappears.
Strange...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
My dad said there was fireworks going off. Maybe that was what the sound was from.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join