It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advise on How to Make Money... Not Asking for a Hand Out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
raise chickens and sell eggs. sell some for meat. you could even fry them with 11 herbs and spices.

without a car its tough.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Explanation: Maybe you could rent some land in a deal with the neighbour and make ca$h for both of you and bring business into the area ... you would need game marshals etc. [airsoft is also big in the usa] ... its a big project and it seems it might be outa reach if there isnt the support for that ... so again OL recommends the tanning of deer hides for guitar straps and learning some woodwork and making custom made acoustic guitars etc for sale over ebay. I would also see what i could do about doing your own recordings and putting them on youtube.

Personal Disclosure: Good luck and please keep us updated ok!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thanks for all the help my friend!

I will try my hand at the tanning

and I may get brave and bold and turn out a guitar or two lol

I'll do a thread about it... once I figure out how to do it myself lol

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Customer service rep from home computer. This company seems to be legit, was featured on Good Morning America, and seems to have good reviews

www.alpineaccess.com...

and www.liveops.com...

I actually was hired by Alpine Access at the same time I was offered my current job 4 years ago so declined them gracefully, but I felt it was legit.
edit on 2-10-2011 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
Just watch the videos.

www.get48hourcashmachine.com...
edit on 2-10-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

That's a very interesting idea, but wow, the guy on the videos is so boring....blah, blah, blah...........never stops talking.................

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Any way you could get better internet?
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I had a talk with my father about this type of situation on Sunday. He said I should tell people to get a Google phoneline (I believe it's a part of Google email (@gmail.com)), and to start contacting Offshore jobs and welding/fitting jobs in Louisiana. Our governor is cracking down on illegal aliens, and that means that a lot of the rigs and shipyards NEED AMERICANS. The thing is that it's a killer job out here, but they'll train you in the field.

Middle bro is a foreman on a rig and he's asked me point blank to tell him of ANYONE who has fitting and welding experience.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join