It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

most boring Doomsday Scenario Ever: AGW and GWOT related

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Well! do you know the most boring Doomsday Scenario is: Humans are perished from Global Warming where the last things that Humans ever do is Fighting War on Terrorism

what do you think?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Well! do you know the most boring Doomsday Scenario is???? THIS MEANS WHAT ???

This makes absolutely no sense ????

name-calling edited out by moderator
edit on 3-10-2011 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Boring meaning what? No earth shattering explosions, thrown into the sun, vaporized by aliens? Yes I highly doubt those will happen, because that is not the state of our world today and likely wont be. Besides, I wouldnt consider constant wars boring. If I were in one, it would be downright terrifying.

What would you like to be a possible end of the world scenario? I dont know, whats going on now is plenty 'exciting' enough for me.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandelbrot2012
reply to post by masonicon

Well! do you know the most boring Doomsday Scenario is???? THIS MEANS WHAT ???

This makes absolutely no sense ????

I think you are an IDIOT Sorry But I do anyone else agree ???
edit on 2-10-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: (no reason given)

Humans are existing(as only Sapients in the universe) only to perish from Global Warming where fighting Muslims in the name of Democracy is the last things that they ever did

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattime
Boring meaning what? No earth shattering explosions, thrown into the sun, vaporized by aliens? Yes I highly doubt those will happen, because that is not the state of our world today and likely wont be. Besides, I wouldnt consider constant wars boring. If I were in one, it would be downright terrifying.

What would you like to be a possible end of the world scenario? I dont know, whats going on now is plenty 'exciting' enough for me.

the most boring, yet possible according to the Political Correctness is: Humans are exists only to perish from Global Warming whilst fighting War on Terrorism
edit on 2/10/2011 by masonicon because: (no reason given)

top topics

join