It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOUTH watch this before you support ANONYMOUS - OCCUPY WALL STREET

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I Support the rights for humanity, the planet and all life around us. I just have to put this out there because the elite do try to think ahead of us. Watch this video and just second think that the elite may have a plan of trying to think we can make a change with this anonymous group which the(elite) may have created and we may have be two step ahead in their way of thinking.

For the YOUTH that have shown up at OCCUPY WALL STREET look for any thing suspicious like strange people who are not really fighting for what we are really there for.WE ARE ALL ONE AND DESERVE A GOOD LIFE AND BY GOOD LIFE I DONT MEAN MATERIAL THINGS I AM TALKING ABOUT ORGANIC FOOD, CLEAN WATER, CLEAN ENVIRONMENT, AND SHELTER. WE MUST REALIZE THAT WE ARE FIGHTING NOT FOR JUST US AS A COUNTRY BUT FOR THE WORLD. THE ELITE( ILLUMINATI, FREEMASONS, QUEEN ELIZABETH, ETC) SEE US AS WORKING SLAVES FOR THIER WEALTH. LIKE I A SAID WE ALL DESERVE A GOOD QUALITY OF LIFE AND AGAIN I DONT MEAN MANSIONS AND ALL THIS NON SENSE WE DONT NEED IM JUST SAYING THE ESSENTIALS AS LISTED ABOVE. THESE ELITE ARE HOLDING US OFF AS A SPECIES AND DESTROYING THE PLANET. WE NEED TO STOP THINKING THIS LIFE IS WHAT IT IS. WE CAN NOT SETTLE FOR LESS. WE DESERVE THE BEST.

THIS WOMEN JUST THROWS OUT AN OPINION ON THIS WHOLE ANONYMOUS GROUP JUST THINK ABOUT IT. I KNOW THEIR ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO ARE THERE THAT ARE THIER TO PROTEST FOR THE BEST I JUST GIVE YOU MY PRAYERS TO REALLY STAND OUT BECAUSE THIS MAY IN FACT BE A SET UP. SHUT OUT PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO EDIT THE TRUTH TO THE FACTS. THEY WILL HAVE THIER ON UNDER COVERS WITH IN THE PROTESTERS JUST SEEK OUT THE FAKE. MAY ALL THE TRUE REVOLUTIONS OUT THERE BE SAFE IN THIER FIGHT FOR WHATS RIGHT AND THE FAKE BE SHOWN THIER TRUE COLORS.

BELOW IS THE LINK OF THE WOMEN SPEAKING ON JUST A VIEW SHE HAS NOT SAYING I BELIEVE HER BUT JUST THINK ABOUT IT. I WANT TO ADD THAT I AM NOT ADDING THIS TO SAY THAT WE NEED TO BE SILENT BECAUSE THAT IS FAR FROM WHERE IM COMING FROM IM JUST SAYING WE NEED TO DO THIS SMART AND THINK AHEAD OF THE ELITE .

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Easy on those caps!

Wow first time I haven't been able to embed.

edit on 1-10-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

lol sorry i just did that so people can see that that part was important to read

link   
It's like this, we can all engage in circular logic and believe that it always comes back to THEM being smarter than us, but SO WHAT- say we are all out in the streets so they can implement martial law.

Well, snakes eating their tails can go both ways- IF THEY DO implement martial law, well, the PEOPLE will already be in the streets, ready.

In anything, you do the best you can and you keep your eyes open.

link   
reply to post by Domo1

try it again or post the link

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Listening, she states in the beginning that Youtube has been tweaking with her channel.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

You forgot the last 8

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

ah ty. I was wondernig what was up.

I am seeing multiple screens at the moment.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Yea i understand where your coming from. I just want the youth to know what may be out there so they are ready. Just want them to keep those eyes and ears open so they have views at the whole picture and understanding of what they are apart of. I wish the best for the people who are out their for the truth of the whole picture of things.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Don't be surprised the are probably motoring this. lol jk i dunno ( just a lil humor)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Easy on those caps!

Wow first time I haven't been able to embed.

There's an 8 at the end of the yvid code.

lol guy at the end of the thread thuis far, got it.

Bloody nora, you edited as I posted.

Time shifts... Wooo!!

edit on 1/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I live in NYC and know some of the guys who shoot for some of the channels. They are shooting tons of people and only showing the idiots.

Don't know if the idiots are plants or whatever, but the news are definitely looking for the "crazies".

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I also think, as weird as this may sound, they should just tell everyone not to talk to the press and say that anyone that speaks to the press doesn't represent them. That would mess up the press so bad.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lellomackin

I know i noticed that! Man we have to do this right I hope the people that are at wall street see this so they can start to look at the real reason why they are their and make a stance above the fake if that makes sense

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lellomackin

hmmmm maybe that sounds like a good plan. I think that people should follow the main stream media with huge signs so people can read the truth in background.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Look...we can continue to look at every single resistance movement and say they've been infiltrated and are being directed (which they very well may be) blah de blah...

But the inevitable fact is that whether it's now or later history indicates that conflict is inevitable..."they" will have their martial law whether or not we give them a good reason or not.

Once that happens the real resistance will inevitably emerge from the oppressed just like in the middle east.

"They" will promptly label them terrorists and take the opportunity to take the rest of the few freedoms they left for the zombies who are still on their couches glued to their TVs

Etc. etc....blood in the street and then...the people either eventually "win" which may buy us a few decades or they lose and we all become prisoners...

Oh...wait...we already are...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

I fell you i just hope and send positive energy that it happens the way you say it does. I just wanted the youth the see this to see what they are fighting for out there and not feel lost. I want them to know we give them support but they must also have the support within.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
There were fake protesters in Dallas for the 1984 Republican Convention.. They were actors from California brought in by way of luxurious motor homes that roamed the streets saying aggravating things to the people there for the convention but the scheduled laying in the street and stopping traffic spectacle that camera crews were sent to cover was unsuccessful.. The asphalt was way too hot to lay on and always is in August.... My son was talking to a guy in front of city hall who told him he was waiting to burn an American Flag... My son asked him how long before he'd do it and at about that time TV camera crews arrived.... The guy with the flag who my son said was a nice guy walked to the top of the staircase, started ranting and a bunch of the contracted actors showed up and they started screaming cursing and the guy on the stairs pulled the flag out of a bag and was yelling and carrying on and set the flag on fire... That act was the cause of the flag burning law that was pushed by George H.W.Bush and passed... There is going to be people that are hired from central casting and placed at locations of these peaceful demonstrations to create violent situations to give the police a reason to bust heads after they have been videoed by mainstream media stations...The actors will be jailed but released to be picked up by their handlers in the early hours of the morning before sunrise.... I witnessed it happen... Watch out for people that look too much like a stereotypical protester, especially ones with Flags to burn.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by hypervigilant

I believe this same thing happened in Canada a year or so ago (g20 maybe). Cops dressed as civilians inciting violence in the protestors.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by hypervigilant

Thank you for adding that

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join