It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are U.F.O sightings and spirits connected in some way?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The reason i ask is because spirit and ufo sightings have a few things in common. The things they both have in common is the lights people see, the speed of the lights, and the sudden dissappearance of the lights. A spirit is at times seen as an orb which floats across the room at a sprt of fast speed and then vanishes. A ufo pretty much the same thing except it is in the sky and not close by. Could all the sightings just be spirits confusing people and not aliens from other worlds?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

I have seen some interesting pics and vid of "spirits" that are not easily debunked, but to answer your question i would need to have seen a UFO vid or pic that isnt utter and obvious bs, and they are very hard to come by!! Not saying they arent out there, but 75% of them are either chinese lanterns or airplanes, and 25%CGI. I can't say there have been any genuine, at least not that can be authenticated.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Sure!

Spirits can indeed cause people to see UFO's.
1 bottle of jacks, and I'm seeing things, I know that!

*boomtish*

I honestly cannot say, but I think not. If I were to apply a reason to the plethora of things people see in the sky, that are not obviosly the workd of tricksters as with the various similar sightings from historical records, I'd opt for a less supernatural explanation, and one that involves an as yet unknown lifeform.. Life exists in some pretty bizarre places ON this planet, in environments that simply blow the mind - at the deepest depths of the oceans in sulfur rich boiling waters, thrive certain life. It is only with advancing technology that we can venture that far down and witness these things...

In the deepest caves, in toxic, oxygenless darkness, thrive certain lifeforms.. We just have no idea what can exist and where, so I do not count out the upper atmosphere, or indeed low orbit.

We have creatures that glow in the dark, that can absorb sunlight as energy and it radiates from them.

Why not up there.

I dont believe there are any supernatural beings hovering about acting like pollen in the wind.

But I could easily go for a form of life, so adapted to that environment that it is only fleetingly that we glimpse them, and with the inability to comprehend the possibility, 99% of the time people would ignore it.

"Sureee.. you saw a floating glob of light...Off with your head!"

new topics

join