It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are U.F.O sightings and spirits connected in some way?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The reason i ask is because spirit and ufo sightings have a few things in common. The things they both have in common is the lights people see, the speed of the lights, and the sudden dissappearance of the lights. A spirit is at times seen as an orb which floats across the room at a sprt of fast speed and then vanishes. A ufo pretty much the same thing except it is in the sky and not close by. Could all the sightings just be spirits confusing people and not aliens from other worlds?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
i dont know.

werent you the guy asking for vampire spells?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
The reason i ask is because spirit and ufo sightings have a few things in common. The things they both have in common is the lights people see, the speed of the lights, and the sudden dissappearance of the lights. A spirit is at times seen as an orb which floats across the room at a sprt of fast speed and then vanishes. A ufo pretty much the same thing except it is in the sky and not close by. Could all the sightings just be spirits confusing people and not aliens from other worlds?

Well Nick Redfern makes several links of the real Men In Black,
from the Mothman Prophecies (not lame as movie).

This video series also touches on the nature of MIB and "demons"

If not this video it is in one of the Hollywood insiders videos, there are many

Enjoy
edit on 1-10-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

If that video above was not it I have a link here, sorry no imbed on this one

NWO,Illuminati Men in Black movies
www.veoh.com...
edit on 1-10-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

No offense man,but I think you're gonna have to do better then that to prove they are related.. Two totally different things in my opinion. First off,ghosts,if you believe they exist,were people.Which obviously are real. Ufo's on the other hand,are largely proved to be false.And they're just not related.
edit on 2-10-2011 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I personally think it is a valid question. I have wondered it a lot myself, simply because of some experiences I had.

For example, the first time I saw a UFO, it was in broad daylight, a typical metalic saucer-shaped craft, that was hovering over the road and making some very strange manouvers. My car, as well as all the others on the road, all stalled. So we were forced to sit there and watch it.

I was feeling a communication coming from it, in my head. But one of the presences "speaking" to me was- my mother! She had been dead for approx. two years at that time. So it didn't make sense to me, because as I watched this thing that was doing manouvers no craft on earth can yet do, I was of course, thinking aliens of some sort......the spirits of dead people was far from my mind! -uh..... except obviously not.

I am quite aware that this experience could have been totally a self induced illusion, coming from my own imagination- in which case imagining "aliens" as speaking to me in this manner would make sense- I expect it to be "aliens" so my mind creates that...... but I did not expect the soul of a passed away human at all, was not thinking of that person at all.... so why was that weird element present???

Obviously, as I recognized that unexpected part of the communication, my confusion and question was acknowledged as soon as it appeared in my head...... and the response was a "thought packet" (that's the best way I can describe that experience- ideas and thoughts arrive not in a linear fashion, but in a large clump of information, which your own mind must unravel, like a ZIP file). It was a pretty complex explanation and so far from anything I had ever imagined at that time that I had trouble interpretting it. These things come through clearer when it is a structure or concept that you have already at least become conscious aware of or heard before.

It was concerning the whole concept of ET's as being something so different from ourselves being mistaken. Our true being as "souls" which change containers- and that we even use the containers of non-earth-based forms!
There's more to it..... a whole spiritual evolution process, in which a planetary body gives birth to "souls", and they evolve upon it, feed off it, (like a mother with her children) and eventually they graduate to leaving that planet.....exactly like our kids leave home, and continue to grow and learn, and eventually become fathers and mothers themselves. In this case, they continue on and eventually become "seeders" of new life on other planets, or nurturers of that life who settle and become bonded on that planet to aid in the upbringing of the souls......

Eh..... I know this is getting wierder and weirder.....it sounds lile crazy talk! The wierd thing about those "thought packets" is that once you have them, and you refer to them again, they start to re-open and all the info starts to pour out. I will stop now. But it just hit me that that is in fact a very useful thing that happens, because at the time you recieve the "file" you might not have the knowledge yet to be able to interpret and understand some of it. But with time, as you gather awareness of more concepts, you can open it again and re-read it with increased comprehension!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Aliens, Ghost, Demons, Satan, Annunaki, Fallen Angels...... THEY COME FROM THE SAME PLACE.

They use technology and use dimensions to travel or transport they do things on this planet our God of creation Yahweh condemned. They use the dimensions of this earth, not! the dimensions of the heavens, is been prohibited by God for them to do so, our planet is alive and like the bible says the planet have power and it could do miracles. Our planet remember and records things in the past and in some dimensions shows the future, this is what some call "mystical powers of the earth".

This Aliens know this and has been using this sinse they got here in the first place thats why they have been tricking mankind since the beginning, all antient pyramids specialy the ones in Egypt use these technologies to call their gods and evil spirits, AND GUESS WHO WERE THEIR GODS?
The Annunaki

edit on 2-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Ok..how many here work in video shops and live with their mom

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
uh..... we're only five responders so far, I'm one, so I'll answer:
No, I do not work in a video store (do those still exist????)
I have been a speciality grocery store and bakery owner for quite a while and just recently sold my business for a healthy profit and time to enjoy life a bit more. I am 43, married, mother of three kids, ages 23, 19, and 16. Two of those are off at college, one is still at home, going to high school.
My mother is dead, and has been for 18 years. I left home at 18, and left my country to live in Europe 20 years ago.

Perhaps your hypothesis about people who have experiences pertaining to this area of thought is faulty??

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

How did this get so off subject? Every thread i have seen about 90 percent of the replies are no where near even close to what the real thread is. How would this be faulty? Maybe do a little reasearch on the thread so you will know the point i am trying to get across. When someone says UFO UFO UFO IN THE SKY A LIGHT CAME OUT OF NO WHERE AND VANISHED. It seems similar to orbs which are spirits. Orbs are also lighted objects except they are not in the sky. I only think that orbs could be possibly what a lot of people are seeing in the sky and claiming it to be a ufo with aliens from another planet. Yes i may be wrong it is just a question. Where did faulty come from? There is no such thing for this thread. That is the whole point in asking the question on ats.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by patternchek

What the hell does that have to do with op? Seriously..way to assume there buddy

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
i saw a ufo that was orb like. perfect brite white circle. it was a craft though that I am sure of. a vessel a way to travel. perhaps orbs and some ufo's are one and the same but clearly not all UFO's are orbs and such.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Bluesma

How did this get so off subject? Every thread i have seen about 90 percent of the replies are no where near even close to what the real thread is. How would this be faulty? Maybe do a little reasearch on the thread so you will know the point i am trying to get across. When someone says UFO UFO UFO IN THE SKY A LIGHT CAME OUT OF NO WHERE AND VANISHED. It seems similar to orbs which are spirits. Orbs are also lighted objects except they are not in the sky. I only think that orbs could be possibly what a lot of people are seeing in the sky and claiming it to be a ufo with aliens from another planet. Yes i may be wrong it is just a question. Where did faulty come from? There is no such thing for this thread. That is the whole point in asking the question on ats.

I was responding to "patternchek" and his hypothesis that the people posting in this thread probably work at a video store and live with their mom. I suspect he might be mistaken, (his hypothesis faulty).

Now, if the experience I shared here is off topic, I apologize. For me, it raised some real questions about a possible connection between "spirits" or "souls" and so called UFO phenomena, which I guess I misunderstood the topic to be about?
I see now what you are trying to discuss is the possibility the people might mistake an orb for a UFO?
I guess the title was misleading.

edit on 2-10-2011 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Here have a look at one of my recent photographs. I have captured Orbs and they are up in the night sky. I photograph them all the time. I thought I was looking at comet elenin awhile ago but I was looking at Venus. I don't know much about the sky but I am learning fast. Orbs - I have my theory but would welcome all opinions, theories and thoughts. Much Peace...

[img][pic]km4e8863b7.JPG[pic][/img]

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Woops - here comes the photograph.
Much Peace...

[pic]km4e8863b7.JPG[pic]

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Crikey I will get it right eventually!

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Orbs, there alot of them and all are diferent, Who pilots these things, are they biological flying enteties?

www.youtube.com...
can someone post this video? I think it goes with the thread.

edit on 2-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

Here you go sir....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join