It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry Questioned about Bilderberg

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I was waiting for somebody to ask him this question right to his face, and as I presumed he completely ignored it; instead ranting on about the Constitution. Rick Perry and 'Constitution' should never be uttered in the same sentence, nor affiliated in any way.

The ending is just great; he walks away and smiles as if he never even heard the guys question. Looks like he's been programmed.

edit on 1-10-2011 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

The fact that he ignored the question....and pretended it was never asked....says a lot....don't you think?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Awesome to watch that slimeball squirm under the questions.

Where did Jesse Ventura go when you need him, eh?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Absolutely. That's why I mentioned it appeared as if he's programmed to just ignore any question with the word 'Bilderberg' in it. Probably for a few reasons, one being that he doesn't want to piss any of his puppet-masters off. Because they can pull a few strings and he's "done"; although some argue he already is, with his disastrous performance at the recent debates.

His non-response is one born of fear.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I think many of the current political figures know exactly who their masters are, and exhibit a similar kind of fear. But the fear they display reminds me of an addict. They are addicted to the affirmation of the masses, a constant feeding of the ego. A great majority of politicians have been accused of narcissism.

They cannot get the drug that they crave if they do not play by the rules of the establishment; therefore, at the mention of the puppet-masters, Perry instantly feels the fear that if he speaks out of line the fuel supply for his insatiable ego might be at risk. Or worse yet, those he seeks to serve will ruin him with public humiliation at the drop of a hat.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Lets get a movement going and just keep asking him the same question over and over and over, until he answers it.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Why that guy tell him to go back to Texas? We don't want him take him back or throw him in ditch or something.

OT: Yeah he totally dogged the question, tried telling my uncle to not even consider this guy. He's more corrupt than wall street on Wednesdays.

EDIT: What gets me is how the other "journalist" just sat there eating up the bullsh*t he was spouting off.
edit on 10/2/2011 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Wow, he asked him about Bilderburg like 5 times! Why didn't he at least say SOMETHING?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by graphuto

Perry has a kill switch installed, as soon as he says the word Bilderberg.... BOOM! His head explodes.
In reality i don't know, most people don't care about bilderberg and he wants to appeal to the majority, so the only questions he would prefer to answer are ones most people ask.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Rick Perry is scum. He is nothing more than a say-what-makes-people-support-me, lying corporate Bilderberg puppet. This two-faced phony is quite possibly going to be the president as he is leading the polls.

"I support the Constitution", says the guy that also supports the Patriot Act, a violation of the 4th amendment.

:shk: WTF is wrong with Americans?

edit on 2-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
100 guests, then why did this guy make that list? I am highly suspicious of his success now. How many other governors got invited?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Perry attending Bilderberg is bad news for p[eople who hate his guts......this will mean what it meant for many of those other US politicians that went there.........a serious promotion somewhere in the future.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Well, first of all, I have to say kudos to that news source for even reporting this. LMAO!

Secondly, the simple fact that he completely ignored the question should speak volumes to the voters. What a dolt. Bye, bye Perry!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

if there were only 50 true americans in the US this whole money grabbing, corrupt, secret society BS would have ended a long time ago. Unfortunately there are some 300 million true americans....

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I like rick Perry. Are you people even watching the same videos i did. He answered the question nicely and was being interrupted and hounded. God bless perry

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Ron Paul supports the same views as the bilderberg group and by that i obviously mean globalization of government and one global currency. A nwo

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

He keeps digging a deeper and deeper hole for himself. He might as well drop out now because he can't handle questions under pressure. Ignoring the question about Bilderberg does raise a pretty large red flag in my book.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

like rick Perry. Are you people even watching the same videos i did. He answered the question nicely and was being interrupted and hounded. God bless perry

oh no..not another Perry Fairy

new topics

top topics

join