It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Terral know how to be wrong about Elenin? By yourmamaknows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Terral always came across as an honest person. He gave it his best without any help. Elenin was a small object, not a dark star or gas giant. Terral had no super telescope to help him.

Is there something coming in behind Elenin? I briefly communicated with the creators of "Nibiru Final Update". They are not liars. Their assumptions could be incorrect, but they are not being deceptive. Take care -------------

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
terral post here under a different name, which alot of folks already know. he is smart and seemed to be honest. when this nibiru stuff started he went south fast in post quality, and not to mention terral likes to throw up that paypal donation link in his vids.

decide from that.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
terral post here under a different name, which alot of folks already know. he is smart and seemed to be honest. when this nibiru stuff started he went south fast in post quality, and not to mention terral likes to throw up that paypal donation link in his vids.

decide from that.

If I saw a planet heading towards Earth, I think my post quality would slip quite a bit. And I'd probably start to sound like a raving loon.
And a paypal donation link is nothing. We all have to make money somehow.

A paypal donation link is the same as giving away money, when compared to Alex Jones' sites.
edit on 1-10-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Wait! He has posted here under another name or you think I am Terral posting under another name?

If you meant he posted here under another name, please tell me which one. I would like to document that on my site.

new topics

top topics

join