It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some are damned to hell from the beginning?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Are u serious?
What I see is self fulfilling prophecy. Everything that supposedly predicts something was written after those things happened.

The entire book, from cover to cover is prophetic. For every OT prophecy concerning Christ' 1st coming, there are 7 describing His 2nd coming.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

i think you are confused. in my world if you ask a question based on biblical theology, your gonna get a biblical answer. was this not the answer you were looking for? or was your purpose to instigate religious argument?
if you are asking this question with no prior understanding of the gospels then of course you gotta crawl before you walk,and you have much more deeper things to understand before you get to questions like these.
this is a serious question and i gave you a serious answer based on believes i will defend with my own life
edit on 5-10-2011 by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

ok if you are not a theologian why waste your time replying to this post? this is clearly a biblical post you want me to prove you wrong on your view of the scriptures? i don't have time to throw my pearls at....................
(why cant we have a biblical argument without some unbeliever, putting their two cents in? we are not gonna change our views no matter what you say because our views are divine, you are the one trying to argue on a topic you have not been allowed to understand, with views that make no sense in my mind. im sure you feel the same way about me. but stick to the metaphysics or paranormal post if you really oppose religion, obviously your not comfortable with something you believe, or you have something against us who are close to GOD.)
edit on 5-10-2011 by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join