It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protests On Wall Street!! Where's The MSM?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I have been trying to follow the protests on Wall Street and I can't be the only one to notice
that it seems to be a little hard to do. I am following all of the links I can, watching all of the youtube videos I can, and all I can say is THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNET!!!!
Also, thank GOD for independant media and yes.....even.....FACEBOOK!

Is it just me or is there a staggering neglect of coverage on this VERY important event????

I usually get what little Mainstream news I consume from CNN and Drudge.
Am I just missing it?
I am watching CNN right now and all I have seen all day is coverage on MICHAELMOTHERFRIGGINJACKSONS
MOTHERFRIGGINDOCTOR!!!!

All I have seen for the past 3 months is one court case after another!
I have to doublecheck sometimes to makes sure my wife didn't turn the channel to Court T.V.!!

If you were ever in doubt about whether or not our Media has been bought and paid for,
this should wake your ass up a little.
This is just blatant.
I personally feel that the MSM has finally outed themselves for what they truely are.
Money grubbing,mass appeal,fodder for the masses,Corporate owned, Government controlled WHORES!

If I am missing all of the MSM coverage on this will somebody throw a brutha a link??
Please share all the links you have.
Let this thread be a clearing house for links on this subject!!
I am linking every link I find on FB and I would ask you to do the same if you have a FB account.
If you don't.....Who can blame you?
But I will say it has been one of the sources I have had to keep current on this.
edit on 1-10-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

"Very Important Event"? Hardly!

Maybe these protesters should spend more time looking for a job, instead of a handout.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Wow!
One of the most profoundly ignorant posts I have ever read.
I am going to have to assume you are either

A. Joking
B. Trolling
C. 14 yrs old
D. Mentally Retarded
E. An A-hole

I have my suspicions.
I am really not even going to enter into a debate with you on this comment because it will
produce nothing and only waste my time. I would encourage you to do some soul searching and some growing up but somehow I get the feeling that you are already an adult and you have no soul to search.
Let me know if I am wrong.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ARealandTrueAmerican

Yes, actually public sentiment went a very long way in stopping the Viet Nam War. And though there are some other differences, such as the issue of the draft, the difference and major, significant factor in stopping that war of choice versus the ones we're in now, were the protests. The protests also made significant inroads into uniting people of diverse backgrounds for a common goal. To call that movement insignificant is an ignorant denial of history, which y are either not remembering clearly or perhaps were not around to see. We will agree to disagree,

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

It's comments like these on ATS that make me wish that this forum had the ability to give out negative stars or minus flags.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The MSM doesn't want to upset Wall Street...because if they do, those people won't come on their shows as "advisors" anymore. The irony is, those advisors aren't really giving advice, they're merely manipulating the dumb money and take bets in the opposite direction...and the MSM are helping them

The only 2 channels properly covering it are the Young Turks on Youtube and Current TV...really quite sad.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You have no clue what you're talking about: LINK

Without Wall Street speculation, you'd pay 40% less for your gas...but who cares about that, right? Oh...wait

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

www.businessweek.com...

March 1 (Bloomberg) -- JPMorgan Chase & Co. has invested in a fund that has bought about $400 million in Twitter Inc. shares, valuing the blogging service at as much as $4.5 billion, three people with knowledge of the matter said.

The fund, which has more than $1 billion, is being run by Twitter investor Chris Sacca, said two of the people, who declined to be identified because the arrangement isn’t public. JPMorgan is committing the bulk of the financing for the fund, the people said.

Don't you guys use twitter a lot?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join