It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas: 'Resistance' against Israel is only option left for Palestinians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by backinblack

You tell half a story..

They always tell the half for they are diss-info agents.

They always try to manipulate.

And yet everything I have posted comes directly from the people who said it.

Are you and the others stating Hamas and the Irannian government arent calling for the destruction of ISrael?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hate to agree with the terrorist organization, but unfortunately Israel and the United States leaves no other option but an armed struggle for self determination. That's how Israel was founded, that's how America was founded, that's how the modern France was founded, that's how every nation that's gained independence was founded. And Palestine tried seeking the peaceful resolve (well the peaceful resolve would be negotiations but Israel doesn't want that no matter how much they try and lie saying they do).

Everyone has the right to self determination. Every person has the right to be ruled by the person they choose. You cannot stop the will power of the people, therefore you cannot stop Palestine from inevitably becoming the 194th member of the United Nations. It's truly a double standard when the United States talks about democracy and peoples right to govern themselves, but turn a blind eye to Palestine. What about Libya? South Sudan? There are just as many radicals fighting for the rebels in those countries, rebels that we helped. Why is there a double standard for Palestine?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
he others stating Hamas and the Irannian government arent calling for the destruction of ISrael?

That's funny.

You apologists always like to point out Irans threats to destroy Israel. What about Israels threats to destroy Iran? ANOTHER double standard.

I've come up with a conclusion. Israelis are known for their double standards.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by backinblack

You tell half a story..

They always tell the half for they are diss-info agents.

They always try to manipulate.

Oddly I see nowhere that they say they don't want a state of Palestine and I linked to the same website as you used to show the world is condemning Israel for the new settlement announcements..

Still NO COMMENT on those settlements mate????????????

Yet you and the others in your merry band of misrule offer nothing to support your claims while constantly stating the information is wrong.

Ironic.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weathermen

he others stating Hamas and the Irannian government arent calling for the destruction of ISrael?

That's funny.

You apologists always like to point out Irans threats to destroy Israel. What about Israels threats to destroy Iran? ANOTHER double standard.

I've come up with a conclusion. Israelis are known for their double standards.

Not a double standard at all, and attempting to excuse Ahmadenijad and the Ayatollah by trying to shift blame is just funny. When Iran continually talks about wiping ISrael off the map, Israel should be concerned since their security is being threatened.

Please provide a source that shows Israel threatening to wipe Iran off the map please.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join