It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Andromedans and Reptilians are at war

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Is this battle causing all the weird stuff that has been going on in the states, the weird noises, the flashing lights, the booming and the ground shaking?

edit on 1-10-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
you mean at " WAR"

right? just asking...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
So it begins...

I always wanted to say that.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Which one of them are driving Elenin?

They seem to do a lot of online research too, is there wifi in space?

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hey, I was under the impression that the Andromedans and the Reptilians had settled this conflict eons ago. The Andromedans wanted trade access to various systems within the Flanderainian Alliance and the Wonkdoodle Federation, but the Reptilians were claiming limited access with high tariffs because of agreements made before The Rewrite of 45,997 and the Shuffle of the Fooons. I definitely recall that there were talks after the destruction, relocation, and dimensional shift of the Crendis, Ploopalian, and Vfississiniss Systems.

But I guess it's just politics as usual, huh guys?

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
Hey, I was under the impression that the Andromedans and the Reptilians had settled this conflict eons ago. The Andromedans wanted trade access to various systems within the Flanderainian Alliance and the Wonkdoodle Federation, but the Reptilians were claiming limited access with high tariffs because of agreements made before The Rewrite of 45,997 and the Shuffle of the Fooons. I definitely recall that there were talks after the destruction, relocation, and dimensional shift of the Crendis, Ploopalian, and Vfississiniss Systems.

But I guess it's just politics as usual, huh guys?

you're mistaken. the rewrite of 45,997 was nullified when the reptilians quarantined the wonkdoodle federation, causing an emergency session of all the members.

the andromedans retaliated by boycotting the galactic games, which caused a stir among planets because the reptilians took 157 granite medals, granite being more valuable and rare than gold in the wonkdoodle federation.

get your facts straight and stop quoting wikipedia.

edit on 1-10-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
But let us not forget that the Lordess Lartharogon with her Powerful sword of Ghalgahmaaaarh said that when the Mountains of Flathuraaaah would crumble, The Dark seed of Plathooonagoon shall be planted.

But thats what she said.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Can I ask why you guys even come to this website? Is it self adoration?

Anyways, thanks for the post, I have not yet seen this video.. I am not sure as to what I believe right now, other than the fact that things are starting to change. Evil runs rampant.. So, yeah. Thanks OP.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I have the funny feeling that people are not taking this seriously?

I wonder why?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP

I would say that's probably about 23 percent of it. Another 31 percent is boredom. Truth seeking (a bit of a sucker's game) accounts for only about 5 percent, tops, so that leaves about 41 percent at just plain old entertainment. Of course, it varies from day to day.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP

No, sometimes I use ATS as a drink holder.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This is the kind of topic that has my associates LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF! LOL!

The most obvious stupidity is the name...ANDROMEDANS. Andromeda....is a constellation in the night sky named after the love interest of Perseus. The key word here is CONSTELLATION. A popular misconception is that a specific Galaxy that can be located in the night sky in the CONSTELLATION of Andromeda....is named ANDROMEDA. It's actual designation is M-31.

So if by some remote chance...an Alien race gave information to Humans that detailed where they came from....they would possibly give us their coordinants....or even if they had acess to our Universal Galactic designations...they would say...we come from a planet in the M-31 Galaxy.

There is no reason that they would say they were Andromedans....or even use a Human Languare reference for their names.

Dumb...Dumber. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

M31 is its catalogue name, just like triangulum's is M33, but their names are still the andromeda and triangulum galaxies. The M stands for messier, its how they are classified, the andromeda galaxy is messier object 31, as in objects found and listed by charles messier. These classifications are not their "names".

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I don't want to be disrespectful, but all this seems to be a total bullsh*t to me. I could record a video saying "Dogs and elephants at war - we are all gonan die!" and I could make as much sense out of it as these guys. Now I know that people take his stuff seriously because I can see he is quite 'popular', but for me he seems to be one of those who want more attention. I have nothing to back it it, but common sense. There is another guy called "Bashar" and even he makes more sense.

About 4th dimension... According to physics 4th dimension is time, so apparently you could not step into it? - I'm not sure.

The point is: I saw at least 3 people speaking for some aliens, and all f them have different stories. It is rather obvious that only 1 of them can be right. (if any of them is)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

HAHA now that I can understand.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt
I have the funny feeling that people are not taking this seriously?

I wonder why?

Quite possibly because it "IS-REAL"...

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

I, for one, take this very seriously. I have it from some of my own contacts that seven Draconian ships are inbound, but keep stopping trying to contact their counterparts here on Terra Firma. These communication are being blocked. The Pleiadians are in on this also, as are the Acturians, and several other groups that have been warring with the Draco for hundreds, if not thousands of years now. Pay no attention to the trolls and debunkers, they always come to these threads to do their stuff.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
THis video is a great cure for my insomnia. Thanks

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join