It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry's 'A New Soldier' Free - download now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I don't know, this may be illegal for the person to be doing...
but for those who have wanted to read John Kerry's book
'The New Soldier' ... it is available here at no cost. Download
quick. I'm sure once the Kerry Camp finds it available, they'll
want it off the internet.

Why would John Kerry not want his book reprinted? Isn't he
proud of what he wrote? Is he concerned about it's content?
He said NO to a reprint that would have brought tons of $$$.

What ever side of the politics you are on, you may be interested
to read it.

BTW - IS this illegal? Does it infringe on copyrights? Are the
copyrights up and it's a free for all as long as you say what the
source is? Anyone know for sure?

freekerrybook.com...

Since its publication in 1971, John Kerry's book "The New Soldier" has acquired almost legendary status. Rumors abound of political operatives scrambling to locate and suppress stray copies during Kerry's House campaign in 1972. Copies now sell on Ebay for upwards of $750!

John F. Kerry has made his Vietnam service the cornerstone of his campaign for President. But he has said virtually nothing about what he did when he came home. His activities and statements at the time painted our veterans with an undeserved bloody brush. Many believe that the activities of John Kerry, Jane Fonda and others actually prolonged the war, resulting in the unnecessary deaths of hundreds of our soldiers, and thousands of Vietnamese.

Before you decide how to vote in the forthcoming election, I urge you to consider all the information you can find in order to make an informed decision. To make this book widely available, I am providing completely FREE access to a PDF version.The PDF version does not include photos, but does include all of the text of the original book. You can read it, print it, send a copy to others, or save a copy to your PC. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader, also free, to display this book.

I am doing this as a private citizen at my own expense. Unlike those who are trying to profit from the demand for this information, I am making this available absolutely free to anyone who wants it. I strongly believe this information is of great importance in the forthcoming Presidential election and deserves to be widely distributed.

CLICK HERE TO READ, PRINT OR DOWNLOAD THE NEW SOLDIER by John Kerry freekerrybook.com... John Kerry.

join